• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Explain/Show Off your Avatar

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Scubachu at his best.
LOL Darren. Way to bring it back.

Sonic the wanderer, I guess?? I love adding effects/etc., not that much done to it though. Love the art.

[EDIT]

Okay so now he's a ****** kinda pirate or something I just changed it lol.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
For those who don't know, my avatar is a picture of Yuuki Cross, from Vampire Knight. :)

Edit - I mean, it kind of has her name on the picture, but some people wouldn't notice that, lol.

rsr2

Smash Lord
My avatar is the Bad Romance Kid doing a pose that I have on one my facebook pictures. Like I saw the video for the first time when it came out, then when I saw that pose or whatever, I lol'd and changed it :D

Selentine

Smash Rookie
My avatar is,of course, based on The Legend of Zelda, and since I love pixel art and the LoZ games, I decided at that time to make a blend of just that. Color and Composition-wise, it turned out pretty good.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I listen to Jason Ellis on XM, and he was part of the Red Dragons, skateboard posse in Canada in the 80s. Since he stopped skating and does a show to motivate people to kick *** and do something with their life, Red Dragons is an exclamation for people who "**** **** up."

My avatar is the majong (sp?) for the red dragon.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I listen to Jason Ellis on XM, and he was part of the Red Dragons, skateboard posse in Canada in the 80s. Since he stopped skating and does a show to motivate people to kick *** and do something with their life, Red Dragons is an exclamation for people who "**** **** up."

My avatar is the majong (sp?) for the red dragon.
Mahjong is how it's spelled.

...My avatar is still Yuuki Cross from VK; maybe I'll change it soon.

Thatfatcat

Smash Apprentice
I made my avatar, It's a small section of a graphic design piece of a version of a piece I call Eddie.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
My avatar is Hominid's face from the box art of the game, Alien Hominid.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Maggey Byrde, the most unluckiest character in the Ace Attorney series. Reminds me of myself, simply because I fail.

Top Bottom