• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo East Winners

DestradoImpulse

Smash Rookie
To whoever said that they did not want drama to happen because this community might lose face to the SRK/Evolution staff:

If there was no drama, I would of been more worried. Drama and shittalking gets people hyped up, play more, and hopefully get better because of it.

Just do not let it get out of hand like fights or any physical altercations happen due to this.

Bet that money people, bet big and hype it up. A lot of SRK heads (me included) love watching high level SSBM footage (although I can barely grasp it at best) and this just spices it up.

SRK has already seen big MMs from $1000 to $6600 and I want to see you guys go crazy like this.

I posted that up there as grey fox.

I dont care, m2k is just too good.

I dont care how gay people think i am for thinking hes too good either.

I sit down when I pee!
theres nothing that strange about me!
Im just takin a wiz
mind your own biz
why is everyone always starin at me!

-tim heidecker

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Samus at Corneria dies to Sheik on the top portion of the ship if she's grabbed, while Samus struggles to kill Sheik there unless Sheik is on the far right. I think Sheik has the advantage there big time. Wes just banked on his Up B camping and being really familiar with the stage.

I don't know why everyone is being so gay about this. Wes was the first person to beat me in tourny and introduce high level play to me. I've always cheered for him and liked him. I've been trying to beat him for two years now. I finally accomplished this. I'm pretty happy about it. Everyone is trying to rain on my parade, though. >_>;

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
HIP HIP HORRAY!

Anyway to wes, a crew battle doesnt work the way u say it does. We will use the kishes crew battle and it is a 5 on 5 not a 10 on 10. And dont h8 on me cuz i havent got close to winning a huge tourney cuz i play with a top tier, I also have a beast mode *** good job and make that $ + dont have anyone to train with. So get off it. *BOOOYAAAAKAAAAAA*

As far to KF and DA make this **** happen soon cuz i start working next week and we all know how invisible i become when i start working...........60 hours a week + 2 days off = girlfriend time.

PS: I GOTS A NEW CAR TODAY! WOOT WOOT. GOT 2 CARS *****ES.

PSS: I got about 60 grand in the bank along with a home worth over 700 thousand dollars. How about we just bet something rediculous like 500 thousand dollars so DA has to say no since they cant come up with the $ so we automatically win??? That **** will be uber + if we still managed to lose after DA got their lown well just get zang to pay for it. AWWWW YEA BOY!

PSS: IM RICH ***** no more hospitals stand in my way! <- Credit score 713, Ill bring my fico scores. Ill $ match anyone besides sock and PC @ a fico score match. 1 thousand dollars. LETS GET PERSONAL!

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Seriously though... it was Wes' counterpick. His strategy was, undoubtedly, to camp Inui out using the fin and up+b. Inui decided that he wasn't going to just attack Wes' strong position, especially when he wound up ahead and had no need to.

That's called smart play. He is not obliged to please anybody by taking pointless risks. Wes wasn't going to attack Inui if he had been ahead, but nobody cares about that. It just seems like Inui "shouldn't" have won so people want to complain.

Seriously guys, WTF.

If it comes down to it, Inui also had to win a match to even drive it to the third game, so give him some credit.

rawsex88

Smash Ace
RAW F'in SEX!!

You're the man.

Come down to NY, we can go hit up a club or someth....wait...you're engaged!....GAH....:psycho:

We could just like play smash....or something..

Regardless YOU'RE TOO GOOD GIT YO BUTT DOWN HEA.

yo no doubt my boy!! yo, dire is the man. in real-time and smash-time. just because i'm engaged, doesn't mean i can't go out, lmao. but seriously, i got to go chill with dire, wes, and killaor who has disappeared of the face of the earth, lmao.

BTW : "THey toook ouurr jobs!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow, Wobbles. Thanks. <3

Figures the guy that made that gay Ice Climber stuff famous would be cool with my winning strategy. XD

We have to actually PLAY next time we meet, son! D:

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

Everyone Just Let The Inui **** Go He Won Plain And Simple I Was Not On My Game That Day The Whole Day And Inui Was The Better Player That Day I Was Making Too Many Mistakes And He Just Capitalized Off Of Him. He My Be Annonying In Many Ppls Eyes But He Got The Win Fair And Square Eventhough That Win By Percent Caters To Top Tiers W/e Congrat Inui For Beating Me.

I Just Have To Be On My A Game Now Against All Shieks Cause There Are Almost No More Wack Ones And I Like To Mention Inui Got Chu To The Last Match Too He Was Playign Good That Weekend Prob The Best He Has Ever Played Too Good **** To U Inui And Ppl Just Stop Making Excuses For Use Top Players On Loses We Know What Happened And The Person That Beat Us Knows What Happened. Just Leave It As That Next Time I Will Just Be On My "a Game" Thats All So Good **** Inui U Have Gotten Better And As For Dave I Am Glad U Getting Ur Chips Up I Am Glad U Are Flonting It Even On Smashboards Lol But I Cant Hate On That I Will Be Right Behind U Soon As I Get My Game Plan Established, The Only Difference Is That I Wont Be Glorifying Myself On Smashboards Lol. But Anyways The Crew Battle Wont Be Like The Kiskes **** It Will Be Best Of 3 Round Robin Every Fights Everyone None Of Tht ***** ****
Taht Way Ppl Cant Be Like The Reason Yall Won Cause Of So And So Came Out
1st ,nope It Will Just Be Off Of Shear Beat Down From Each Person In The Crew.

But Anyways Good **** Once Again Inui No Johns Wes

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well...you'd beat almost ANYONE if you were playing at your best. Your Samus is just too tricky and smart when you're on. I'll run into you on a good day and get ***** in the near future. XD

And thanks. :D

I'm rooting for DA in that crew battle, btw.

PC + Dire + Wes = broken'd.

Alukard

Smash Hero
HOLY **** ... that was a good read ... gotta love sidekicks... i can't wait to see this crew battle and how things go down ... i WILL B THERE AND I KNOW ITS GONNA B AN ENTERTAINING ONE ... wow i can't wait lol i'm rooting for everyone ... i hope the matches stay within the tv tho lol ... cuz i kno Ny lmfao

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Nice, stuff. Props to Cort and the Rest of CT for doing so well. Congrats to the top placers

BUM163

Smash Lord
ya ready 4 smashality?things is bound 2 get crazy,m2k n foward as teams,me n dave as teams,wes n pc as teams,lets see wat happens.oh i got sum new work buildin it might b completed it might not.sat things will b interestin

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe some you players b1tching about Inui's playstyle -- so pathetic. It's one thing to see random forum scrubs criticize it, but to see players with an actual name and respectable tournament record display the same attitude makes me vomit in my mouth.

When you're in a tournament setting, Smash isn't just a game anymore, deal with it. A smart player exercises everything wit in the legal parameters to win, and from what I understand, Inui beat Wes because he was smarter than Wes that set.

This is an area in which the Smash community still has a lot of maturing to do, it seems.

-SynikaL

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Lol

DA vs fleet......

DA is takin this ****.

Killerfleet = Killfreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anyways good **** at evoeast.

SRK was definately hyped....

Peach = Storm!

PC next time when I bet on you... win that ****.....

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I can't believe some you players b1tching about Inui's playstyle -- so pathetic. It's one thing to see random forum scrubs criticize it, but to see players with an actual name and respectable tournament record display the same attitude makes me vomit in my mouth.

When you're in a tournament setting, Smash isn't just a game anymore, deal with it. A smart player exercises everything wit in the legal parameters to win, and from what I understand, Inui beat Wes because he was smarter than Wes that set.

This is an area in which the Smash community still has a lot of maturing to do, it seems.

-SynikaL
yo momma !

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ya ready 4 smashality?things is bound 2 get crazy,m2k n foward as teams,me n dave as teams,wes n pc as teams,lets see wat happens.oh i got sum new work buildin it might b completed it might not.sat things will b interestin
Inui + teh_spamerer is taking teams, son.

lain

Smash Master
If you're in a highly competitive tournament, you're not going to do stupid stuff to please the watchers. You're going to do what gets the win.

A lot of people don't like winning apparently.

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
lol, good **** youngic3. killfreeee makes no sense.

but u can root for whoever u want, we'll see whos wins.

wolf assassins=.......i couldnt even think of a diss name right back lol. that name is already ********...good **** lol
Lol I had that sig for almost 3 years now lol.... I've been meaning to take that off but I rearly visit smashboards..

But I'm an empire member and I'm just supporting my fellow members lol.

But yea good ****.. I'm sure this will be interesting.

And killerfreeeeeeeeeee! Lol

-1-

-Beastcoast

GuardianKnight

Smash Apprentice
Yo Killaa ! whats Your Sn.... O and by the Way Mess(Wes) The name Big Knight?? that actually Sounds like a bettr name then the one i recently had BigK the new in game name..... thank you i appreciate the help on the name change sounds Perfect...

Young Ic3 Killfree<--- That was wackest Post in Smash boards History You have won the award For D*ck Rider...As Much as Inui Rides At least he has reasonable post with something Called Information....

O and im not surprised some people are on DA's Beef... But what suprises me is how much Recognition we've gotten over a period of 6 months When me and Warriorknight started it i have been slacking cause WORK SCHOOL AND MY GIRL(dire) lol jp but keep sleeping on me cause training has been crazy and im back on game...... We've become such a tight crew it amazes me ... Its honestly an honor to know DA is willing to fight Such a "Wack Crew" hahaha Man how times change.. But ill let the crew battles speak for us...

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
oh youngic3, i didnt know u were an empire member (nowadays, who isnt lol) but its ok, i was playin around man lol.

and dan, its over man. i dont wanna keep on with this ****, i come home from owrk and **** everyday to find out something new has been said lol. my aim is jaykilla172

oh and to DA rain, im pretty sure u ask us for MMs but u wont come thru to do it...if u do keep ur word and do it, 10$ MLG rules, best of 5. but i bet i wont even see u.

Mars-

Smash Champion
I'm putting my cash on DA. Wes, don't take that **** from them. Samus combo them to hell and back. See ya at FC.

killafox

Smash Lord
of course ppl are gonna go for da cuz they've been here longer and no one knows us and then again, they wanna battle us SOOO bad lol...but ****** need to hop off they nuts son for real (except empire members lol), yo wes, shake ur d!ck so ppl could fall off it. i wonder wat ppl are gonna say if KF wins **hmmmmm** lol

Mars-

Smash Champion
of course ppl are gonna go for da cuz they've been here longer and no one knows us...but ****** need to hop off they nuts son for real (except empire members lol). i wonder wat ppl are gonna say if KF wins **hmmmmm** lol
Lol, if you really think so. Look who is in DA and who is in KF. KF is a bunch of nobodies. And I will always side with DA.

killafox

Smash Lord
lol, ur making uself sound ********. if we're nobodies, why would DA spend their time with us...and even worse, if we're "nobodies", how are we gonna win. but im pretty sure ur a nobody too so its ok. u just want attention. anyways, im gonna go get a haircut cuz im goin out with my girl tonight...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why does Killer Fleet keep mentioning stuff like girlfriends and real life stuff?

You are all geeks that play Super Smash Bros. Melee competitively and seriously, and get all hyped up and angry like this over it. We're all geeky with this game...

The small jab at Empire was unnecessary, as well.

Can't you just stick to the game with the insults and trash talk?

Top Bottom