• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo East Winners

GuardianKnight

Smash Apprentice
Good ****.

DA revolutionized a lot of characters and now you talking **** about how they are washed up? You better check your history cause the last I checked PC chris is considered if not the best in the U.S. but if you say so lol.

Wes man, you say that this is fair? Round robin is fair? I would like to see one of them beat Pc chris in a 1vs1 lol. Man Wes, your so smart, I'm surprised nobody has figured it out yet.

My roots are DA, even though I have never been in DA, I have always looked up to DA members to learn how to play my main. Being well known? Lol, DA is well known for a reason, cause they are good.
Trust me most of us started out looking up to them, Some of them even created us.... But there just comes a time when you become Sasuke Lol that was stupid hahaha... na you just dont wanna be the underdogs no longer You pursue the game to be known and we will do this **** And were gonna go out wit a bang

PC=GOD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
And Zang Took him out in losers(!!2 THREE STOCKS LMAOOOOO!!!) you tell me which one Officially kicks you out the tournament.... Hmmm i wonder.... And yes ***** i would mind typing better cuz i cant waste my time on your childish ***... Big wess and dire fan how gay.. Wes doesnt even like you man mayb dire cause he needs some friends.... well we never asked you to be a fan of our Feces neither... were glad that you arent trust me...i Guess in this case were happy we dont have people we have to beg to stop defending us LOLOL.... .... but then again your there( words from Da Member ******* no names<---)Unofficial D*ck riding Spokes person hahaha (your hilarious).... you just dont get it THEY have brains and Fingers and F*ck your Spelling S#hit i type how i ever i want...From now on i only Type good for DIRE lol cuz he gets brain Hernias lol hilarious DIREEE lol
I really don't care about most of the nonsense you spewed out while high or drunk or whatever, but saying Wes doesn't like me is ********.

Light

Smash Journeyman
Wes man, you say that this is fair? Round robin is fair? I would like to see one of them beat Pc chris in a 1vs1 lol. Man Wes, your so smart, I'm surprised nobody has figured it out yet.
It's actually in kf's favor to do this. Otherwise, Pc Chris would take out like 14 stock in a straight up crew battle.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
im mad wes put up vids of like the stone age lol. good **** wes.....maybe u should put more recent vids up of me and u. see if u can do that to me again. i've got certain vids too if anyone wants to see lol.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5518612561030270862 this is WarriorKnight vs dire. its a stone age match also but hey.

this is a more recent vid tho and its of Wes gettin 3 stocked by dav3 at smashtality 2. good **** wes. http://youtube.com/watch?v=LNc4Id_SBrE

im actually enjoying all of this so plz, continue.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Bignight

Lol Zang Did Beat Me But He Didnt 3 Stock Me At All Lol It Went Down To The Last Stock Each Match U Can Ask Inui He Was Right There And Also Those Matches U Put Up Ace Marth Was Not Tounrey Matches They Had Just Freindlies Lol As Apose To Our Matches I Put Up Lol Dont Try And Copy Off Of Me Ur Done Look I Am About To Put Up A Killerfleet Vs Da Thread Soon So Ppl Stay Toned That Way We Put Up Our Roster And All Up On Whom Is In The Crew And **** And Whom Ever Is On The Roster Thats It No Recuiting Ppl That Isnt In The Roster.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I went whale watching once. It was very similar to watching people on a boat get disappointed.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. etc.

Inui has a casstte tape he listens to during all his free time which just repeats those two words. That's why he is so good at what he does.

GuardianKnight

Smash Apprentice
yea LoL but i had to post The 1 video that he beat me in or it wouldnt be fair lol Yea my roy is Freakin Noob I Got Pwned by DVulc... lol I got a little falco and Fox Suprise coming soon... I know your ready DA and behind all the **** talk This is gonna be a good Expierence lol

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I'm From PR just like Lord HDL and I just want to say that from what I hear smash didn't get the attention it needed, also they didnt have a lot of tvs. We have arranged so that a crew from PR goes to Evo World sadly not all the tops from PR are coming because its expensive or have clases and yes in PR University starts in August XD. So I dont know if this is the right place to post this but they should at least have more set-up for the next Evos especially World so we can play friendlies with you all. Remeber that it is not easy for many of us to go to USA just for tournaments. So i hope I can play many of you guys in Evo world specially M2K, PC Cris, Ken, KDJ, Foward, Dav3 lol, Dire, chu etc etc...

Top Bottom