• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo East Winners

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
inui...**** son, u need to hop off for real.

and i think deep down, u want everyone to feel "geeky" like u so u wouldnt feel bad, not everyone who plays this game is geeky like u. second of all, no one is madd lol, we're all over here having madd fun reading these posts. we find them really funny.

and...i didnt say anything bad about the empire. all i said is i can see y empire ppl would rep for them. nice reading.

CAN PPL SEE LOL AFTER A POST NOWADAYS? OR IS LOL SO COMMON THAT PPL DONT EVEN SEE IT ANYMORE.

ITS OK INUI...CALM DOWN.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
What are you talking about?

I don't mind being geeky. My girlfriend is geeky, and I find it attractive. XD

Something like "who isn't in Empire these days?" is a definite jab at them.

And you guys still keep insulting and trash talking beyond the actual game, which isn't cool.

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Lol aye yo

Guardianknight....... omg get your world of warcraft *** out of here....dickriding? You mad cause no one, not even your blowup doll, is on your ****. You're done..

Killerfox...Nice punchline with the empire joke......don't hate though cause nobody is recognizing your talent... and sadly you're just another dude that loves to mention your girlfriend..... that statement you made proves that you usually single most of your life....

Anyways now that's done, DA will triumph over killerfreeeeeeeeeee.

-1-

-Beastcoast

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Lmao Young Ic3 World of Warcraft I dont even play that **** man get your **** str8 the only game I play Is one wit your head I DONT EVEN OWN A CUBE OR WII i dont even play smash ill annihilate ya ***... **** your a noob....
DA will triumph over killerfreeeeeeeeeee <---- D*ckkk RIDERRR X3

This is GUARDIANKNIGHT

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Man your post is hillarious.

Reason being because no one said you played World of Warcraft, owned a cube or wii, or you playing Smash...in fact no one was even asking you if you do those things in fact talking to you. But if you were referring to my previous post.... it seems that you have problems with your reading comprehension(that'll pretty much make you a reading "noob") or you're trying to let us know all about yourself.... well I hope its not that... I don't go that way... maybe you should go by west 4th to find someone in your league there my dude........so now that's over and delt with.

DA is talking this **** for freeeeeeeeeee!

-1-

-Beastcoast

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lmao d@mnit im from new york and Im goin to type like doodoo and get hyped up and talk sh*t and talk about my pimped out ride n my girlfriend that might not exist!!1!!1 i gots cash and hoes, *****!

son step off IM GOING TO OWN YOU IN THE NEXT TOURNY you better watch out

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Lmao d@mnit im from new york and Im goin to type like doodoo and get hyped up and talk sh*t and talk about my pimped out ride n my girlfriend that might not exist!!1!!1 i gots cash and hoes, *****!

son step off IM GOING TO OWN YOU IN THE NEXT TOURNY you better watch out
Get hype son...

Evo worlds is gonna be crack!

I can't wait to side bet in smash. Lol

Papito

Smash Journeyman
I say we all put our frustration on papito cause hes stupid.
LOL i cant beleive i got in someones head wit that comment Aieser or whatevr your name is i could tell your a virgin lol. and i dont care if you beat me i havent even been playin that game half the time you have but i bet my next check that if there was a tournament for gettin girls that i would definitely beat you. lol dont take it personaal how old are you anyway? oh and killaOR i watch MTV so i know you get girls but dman these kids take this **** to serious

rawsex88

Smash Ace
back on topic. m2k gets better and better. can't not believe all the adversity he faced and now everyone jumps the bandwagon and roots for him. it was not like that at all before.. congrats mr. m2k. even nerds can look cool, seriously, lmao.

Aesir

Smash Master
LOL i cant beleive i got in someones head wit that comment Aieser or whatevr your name is i could tell your a virgin lol. and i dont care if you beat me i havent even been playin that game half the time you have but i bet my next check that if there was a tournament for gettin girls that i would definitely beat you. lol dont take it personaal how old are you anyway? oh and killaOR i watch MTV so i know you get girls but dman these kids take this **** to serious
Hey lets discuss how often we get girls on a gaming forum to try and sound bad ***. You realize most guys who flaunt their so called skill at getting girls generally are virgins as well. lol GG sir, furthermore what makes you think you're getting to me? because I said you're stupid? why I'm being honest.

but I'm sure it doesn't matter after all you can get girls and I can't I must be an absolute failure to not have an amazing track record of getting girls like you do. I think I'll go cry now, maybe even kill myself my life has no meaning. I wish I was like you, having enough confidence to go on a gaming website and flaunt my amazing girl catching skills.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Papito has a TINY TINY peepee, and needs to realize that no one cares.

Btw my penor is bigger than all of yours combined.

Any clue on if more evo vids are gonna be up ever?

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Yeah we're all actually laughing at these posts but i'm still losing alot of respect from you guys for not keeping **** in the game.

I realized you guys don't know how to trash talk properly, doesn't make it fun.

And it's funny how this turned from me starting crap with Dave to everyone just getting at each other with the flames of fury haha.

Too good keep it up.

Inui's most recent post= hilarity.

Dan's trash talk lacks so much finesse and calculation that reading them gives me a brain-hernia. It's just a bunch of random mess that i'm too high of a level to even fire back at =D.

Hold your horses nubs, the only people I lost to in tourney was KillaFox and Dave, haven't lost to Ace yet,or steiner, or DJ. Matter of fact ask X how I ate his comida at the bi-weekly which YOU guys didn't show up to. But you can go ahead and cop out with the 'girl' excuse I don't mind. Even though we all know it's the FEEEARR.

Mentioning wether I have a girl or not is useless to begin with. Yo how are you gonna get on someone for that, you KNOW how much of a f'in stress and problem females -always- are, especially ghetto chicks.

Besides, knowing you bronx kids, they're probably all ARE ghetto, meaning horny and immature, meaning probably cheating on you. *gotta love 'em*

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
lmao dire that was actually a funny post. but yea we havent played in tourny in like a year and a half. cant wait for the next time. and no we didnt go to the weekly cuz of our "girls" we didnt go to it cuz our family is still in mourning for my grandmother death and yesterday was her birthday. we couldnt just up and leave em for smash.

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
Yeah we're all actually laughing at these posts but i'm still losing alot of respect from you guys for not keeping **** in the game.

And it's funny how this turned from me starting crap with Dave to everyone just getting at each other with the flames of fury haha.

Too good keep it up.

Dan's trash talk lacks so much finesse and calculation that reading them gives me a brain-hernia. It's just a bunch of random mess that i'm too high of a level to even fire back at =D.

Hold your horses nubs, the only people I lost to in tourney was KillaFox and Dave, haven't lost to Ace yet,or steiner, or DJ. Matter of fact ask X how I ate his comida at the bi-weekly which YOU guys didn't show up to. But you can go ahead and cop out with the 'girl' excuse I don't mind. Even though we all know it's the FEEEARR.

Mentioning wether I have a girl or not is useless to begin with. Yo how are you gonna get on someone for that, you KNOW how much of a f'in stress and problem females -always- are, especially ghetto chicks.

Besides, knowing you bronx kids, they're probably all ARE ghetto, meaning horny and immature, meaning probably cheating on you. *gotta love 'em*
wow wow wow its crazy how my name appears in ur post dire....lol like i said yesterday "r u really talking **** dire?" like wtf is wrong with u just fuking mm the people u have something against and let that settle **** cuz this is getting really stupid with trash talking on smashboards. Now ur talking **** saying how u owned me in the bi-weekly like first of all u didnt "own" me at all it was close and if ur gonna say "well i was sandbagging" then shut up with the johns ***** its a tournament. ill admit u did beat me but dont make it sound like it was **** cuz it really wasnt dont get hyped. congratz u just got me involved

"Besides, knowing you bronx kids, they're probably all ARE ghetto, meaning horny and immature, meaning probably cheating on you. *gotta love 'em*" thats basically the stupidest thing i ever read lol.
gotta love smash....

PB&J

Smash Hero
yo no offense to dire but he talks way to much **** in tourny its mad annoying.
at every big tourny there is going to be someone talking ..and if that person gets to u...quit u should be focused on the game...me i like when people are talking trash ...it makes smash way more fun so don't get mad at dire...ya people get to emotional on smashboards..pull your skirts down and play smash

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
I think its time for me to step in. Thats enough Jenson, just shut the **** up bro. U too wes. Looking at your posts the last couple of days are making me sick. U guys lost most of the respect I had for ya (especially u dire), I always HAD a lot respect for you. I dunno how this bull**** started but stop acting like little fukking babies. Stop talking **** about my crew b/c I dont believe Ive ever done that to ya ******.

Stop saying **** like "WE GONNA SLAUGHTER YA IN CREW BATTLES" b/c that aint happenin ever. Lets just fight it out and see what happens. Let our skills do the talking, keep your traps shut. We both have an even shot at winning, and no, ya dont have any advantage. If you ever lost to KF member just take it like a man. STFU with all the johns, WES!!! especially, u john way too much dude just stop it bro. After all the 5 or 6 years uve been playing competively, u'd at least know how to take a loss like a veteran ought to.

Also STFU about the low tier bull****. I guess i'll have to win a tournament with bowser to shut you guys up about the low tier Johns. As inui stated before, he has to do whatever is necessary to obtain the victory. So dont give me that bull**** about how u cant win tournaments b/c your character sucks. Just STFU and pick sheik so you can win. **** that character ****, its skill just like bum says. ITs SKILL!

We all go thru unexpected losses sometimes, u just live with it.
My post should Wrap up all the bullSHlT that has been said for the last 4 days. We officially challenge DeadlyAlliance (DA) to a 6 on 6 crew battle for $100. We have to set a time and date for all of us to be able to do this. Friday wont work b/c im busy, theres an obvious reason why i havent attended a biweekly in over 2 months.

Oh and to those that are wack and are talking SHlT. Shut the **** up and go home for some practice then come back and see me. Stay out.

This was a post to make ya ****** realize immature and childish you sound. Let us get down to business and stop the trash talk like little girls.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
I think its time for me to step in. Thats enough Jenson, just shut the **** up bro. U too wes. Looking at your posts the last couple of days are making me sick. U guys lost most of the respect I had for ya (especially u dire), I always HAD a lot respect for you. I dunno how this bull**** started but stop acting like little fukking babies. Stop talking **** about my crew b/c I dont believe Ive ever done that to ya ******.

Stop saying **** like "WE GONNA SLAUGHTER YA IN CREW BATTLES" b/c that aint happenin ever. Lets just fight it out and see what happens. Let our skills do the talking, keep your traps shut. We both have an even shot at winning, and no, ya dont have any advantage. If you ever lost to KF member just take it like a man. STFU with all the johns, WES!!! especially, u john way too much dude just stop it bro. After all the 5 or 6 years uve been playing competively, u'd at least know how to take a loss like a veteran ought to.

Also STFU about the low tier bull****. I guess i'll have to win a tournament with bowser to shut you guys up about the low tier Johns. As inui stated before, he has to do whatever is necessary to obtain the victory. So dont give me that bull**** about how u cant win tournaments b/c your character sucks. Just STFU and pick sheik so you can win. **** that character ****, its skill just like bum says. ITs SKILL!

We all go thru unexpected losses sometimes, u just live with it.
My post should Wrap up all the bullSHlT that has been said for the last 4 days. We officially challenge DeadlyAlliance (DA) to a 6 on 6 crew battle for $100. We have to set a time and date for all of us to be able to do this. Friday wont work b/c im busy, theres an obvious reason why i havent attended a biweekly in over 2 months.

Oh and to those that are wack and are talking SHlT. Shut the **** up and go home for some practice then come back and see me. Stay out.

This was a post to make ya ****** realize immature and childish you sound. Let us get down to business and stop the trash talk like little girls.
WK ***** the thread thats it

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
lmao, **** dire, i thought u wouldve stopped this already. i know i did, i havent checked the boards in like 2 days cuz this was makin feel like a little kid (almost a little like ur acting)

and if i could remember from wat someone told me, u were talkin madd **** how we werent there, but wat u dont know is that we couldnt make it even if we wanted to (which we did, cuz i couldve really used the money from 1st (no offense bum, i dont mean anything to u aight, cuz u my real *****, unlike DA). and i heard when u weer talkin that jibberish about us, one of my ****** said, "u want me to call killa and ace?"...and wat did u say?!? NO!

so stfu and put ur money where ur mouth is.

100$, 6 VS 6...u up?

Alukard

Smash Hero
Elllll PEE PEE ... WK is soooo right ... altho reading the lil girls talk is rather entertainin lol

-Jihad out

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Hey~

It's not usual for me to post outside the usual thread I post in (Puerto Rico thread even though I'm in Egypt serving our U.S.) but I wanted to post Congrats to those who made it/participated in EVO East, Not too sure when EVO North and West will be happening, but I can't wait to hear the results. About the Results over here, you guys got the top 10 names with In game name, but not the rest, I had heard that you guys would be working on it, but due to deviations of the topic I haven't heard much about it, any plans for someone to work on this list?
Like, someone ask to be pm'd to receive the in game names in order to identify 'em all.
Thanks and
Happy Smashing~!

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Wk, I know this crap i'm saying sounds immature, cause that's sorta the whole point. All i'm doing is talkin doodoo to get people hyped.

If you want a little background info, we're sorta been trying to get Killa Fleet to crew battle us for a while but everytime, the moment just passes and you guys go back to doing what you're doing. So i'm like...hmm how do I get these guys mad hyped.

bada bing bada boom, now you guys want to play us and do the **** thing! See how it works?

So Merlin, did you REALLY lose that respect you say? When all I did was create hype within smash, and got a bunch of personal attacks in return? Who should you really be losing respect for? But of course not, I don't expect you to do that to your crew, but you people really need to chill out. I almost feel like a dad that scolded his children too harshly and now has to reprimand for it.

The reason I talked any crap at the biweekly Friday was cause some dude came up to me and said ''what's up with you guys and KF I hear they're saying they gonna rock ya'll and sht'' So I had to stand up for myself and the crew.

If this is what you really think Merlin, then maybe I should have never made you into what you are now. I'd think you'd appreciate the time of training I gave you but then you come and say that you lost respect for me cause of this little crap? You do realize it was Dav3 that blew everything to un-needed levels. READ my first post carefully, then read Dav3's..and I'M the badguy?....*shakes head*

I honestly held that much respect for you guys enough to talk crap to begin with. who talks trash to people that pose no threat? I thought you guys were savvy enough to know what simple trash talk is but apparently you guys can't handle it.

So i'm going to drop it with you people, just know that I no longer see you guys as teens. Simply kids with hot tempers that can't handle the many aspects of competetive gaming.

Venom, that crap I was talking was to VanZ, cause everyone knows how much of a cocky little prick he is, so I wanted to piss him off. None of that loud rambling was about KF. As you all can see too, alot of people exaggerate and make up stuff. Do you see what I have to do? Always explain what was said was to whom an this and that. People like to hear one thing and immediately buy it. Does one relly have to be scared to talk to the community in fear that someone who simply wants to see *unworthy* drama will make stuff up and spread it through the grapevines? What can you really believe in the end?

Oh and Alukard just to let you know, none of that was to you either. I know you teamed with that creature VanZ and had to catch some splash damage trust me you're cool beans.

DJ Nintendo is a smart dude, I saw him at the bi-weekly, and he said he read the thread and just laughed! Wow, did he come and punch me in the face? No, because he KNOWS that it's not that serious.

Sorry kids I apologize.

I won't participate in the crew battle until you guys grow up.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
I sort of agree with you Jenson. But don't think my post was out of anger b/c if you did you're mistaken. My post was to set everything straight before some people take things out of hand. Don't regret ever making me into what i've become b/c if one day if I ever become one of the country's best I would'nt hesitate to let people know who brought me into the scene. Theres alot of Drama within DA but i wont question it, just dont spread that stuff to my crew so it doesnt make us look like we're mad dramatic.

From what i've heard and/or seen you and Wes JOHN alot especially Wes. Just chill with that b/c it makes the winner start feeling unsatisfied about winning. Let a ***** enjoy their victory.

Why would you wanna add hype to the smash scene knowing that some people take things real personal and take **** outta hand, some can even get physical. I dunno if you were actually joking on most of the stuff you said in the last few days but all I know is that we just gotta crew battle soon and set up a date that everybody is able to come so we could do dis NO JOHNS style.

Im sure my other crew members can go most of the time but sunday might be the only day thats good for me unless ya ****** are willing to do a crew battle from 10pm or later, im real busy.

GuardianKnight

Smash Apprentice
My Boy Wk ***** This Thread spit that ether Earlyyy

I only agree on Dire's description of vans cause he has some BIG *** tit ties lol jp...
Dire what you have to understand is that were arguing about a person that BEAT you. You always insult us as if we were beneath you, were not Dire. For instance now you call us teens but werent you the one with the bad sportsman ship? O and by the way Dire and Cactuar's prostitute (Inui) about the inaccurate spelling, Theres no reason for me to waste my time trying to type like this. Typing like this would only state that I am not trying to be imprudent,abrupt,abusive and/or crude. My way of typing is Endemic. You see guys, I type my Posts in a very dis satisfactory manner but since your on my bad guy list Dire accoutrement's like these ---> - Dire "reading them gives me a brain-hernia" only make my day... O and by the way Dire umm a brain hernia is a displacement of tissue not a reading disorder =] ( I actually looked up to you at one time bro you disappoint me and i'm serious)

Wyte

Smash Apprentice

Too good keep it up.

your a lil ***** u lucky i wasnt mentioned

Inui

Banned via Warnings
We both have an even shot at winning, and no, ya dont have any advantage.

PC Chris is a member of DA.

Aaaand Wes and Dire are more skilled than any of you.

I don't see where in God's name you're getting this delusion that you're even with the top of DA....

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, it's just...

Confidence is good. I won't disagree with that.

But do they actually believe they are not underdogs? If so, they're either overreaching or insane.

this post is false
Yes, because Killer Fleet's members have accomplished what PC Chris, Dire, and Wes have. They can beat Zanguzen, which Wes did today. They can win the MLG Nationals, which PC Chris. They can take out the likes of KM and Tink, which Dire has.

You're all nuts.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Inui, you are misinformed so be quiet little boy. You have no grasp of current times, go away.

PC = God (I didnt know u were even an official member of DA).

oh and I havent attended many tourneys but when I do join I have beaten very good players so dont give me that crap. My other crew members are newer players so you cant say anything. We are gonna go to our first out of state tourney in 2 weeks so until then keep the trap shut please. Thanks for understanding you lost child.

GuardianKnight

Smash Apprentice

PC Chris is a member of DA.

Aaaand Wes and Dire are more skilled than any of you.

I don't see where in God's name you're getting this delusion that you're even with the top of DA....

Yes inui... Thank you for informing us that PC is a member of DA...:confused: ???

But how is Mess And Liar(dire) more skilled than any of us when are Crew member WK has knocked Mess out of tournaments more then once , O and might I add a control being thrown and a side order of johns... Mess has not defeated WK ever since and Dire has been defeated by 2 of our members.... Its called the present not the past ... Please Inui your entitled to your opinion but This is crew against crew....you keep making false statements.. If you love Da so much then Join .. but we have no problem with you just but out...If this was Your future husband cactuar you were fighting for then I would understand... but youve told us that DA is better More then once we get the point already just let the crew battles speak for everyone on this thread and stop throwing Flameless Flames<---(lol) at the thread

Yours Truly
BigKnight

phish-it

Smash Champion
Is PC actually in DA anymore or at all? Well, even though DA might have been around for a longer period of time, this crew battle will probably be alot closer then you might think, Inui.

Top Bottom