• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo East Winners

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
Well, it's just...

Confidence is good. I won't disagree with that.

But do they actually believe they are not underdogs? If so, they're either overreaching or insane.

Yes, because Killer Fleet's members have accomplished what PC Chris, Dire, and Wes have. They can beat Zanguzen, which Wes did today. They can win the MLG Nationals, which PC Chris. They can take out the likes of KM and Tink, which Dire has.

You're all nuts.
wow lol why r u really talking all of this for DA?? like seriuosly?and i couldve sworn pc wasnt in DA anymore unless im mistaken if i am then ignore that part of my post but regardless u making my crew sound like nobodies like none of the people in my crew can beat anyone in DA's but w/e this is stupid to even talk about let the crew battle do the talking

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Killer Fleet is too good! Uh ohz!

I'm not misinformed. I know you guys overrate the living hell out of yourselves. You're way worse than Team Arlington with that crap, even. At least they go OOS and **** there too, and at least they're fun about it and joke around. You guys are like...super delusional or something. You seem to put yourselves on the same tier as Wes, Dire, Dave, and many other players that have so many accomplishments over you guys that it's basically no contest. So what if you can beat them in tournaments sometimes? ChuDat loses to MD/VA people sometimes...but when it comes to national and OOS stuff, he does much better than all of them every single time. Go look at FC 6, for instance, where MD/VA pretty much got rocked, but ChuDat got 4th. Wes, Dire, and Dave accomplish these things at national and OOS tournies, while you guys haven't yet.

When you've accomplished what they have, then talk trash and think you're on their level. Until then, it's ********.

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
Killer Fleet is too good! Uh ohz!

I'm not misinformed. I know you guys overrate the living hell out of yourselves. You're way worse than Team Arlington with that crap, even. At least they go OOS and **** there too, and at least they're fun about it and joke around. You guys are like...super delusional or something. You seem to put yourselves on the same tier as Wes, Dire, Dave, and many other players that have so many accomplishments over you guys that it's basically no contest. So what if you can beat them in tournaments sometimes? ChuDat loses to MD/VA people sometimes...but when it comes to national and OOS stuff, he does much better than all of them every single time. Go look at FC 6, for instance, where MD/VA pretty much got rocked, but ChuDat got 4th. Wes, Dire, and Dave accomplish these things at national and OOS tournies, while you guys haven't yet.

When you've accomplished what they have, then talk trash and think you're on their level. Until then, it's ********.
:laugh::laugh::laugh: wow so ur saying just cuz we havent went to nationals and all that were not better or nearly as good as any of DA :laugh::laugh::laugh: wow that has to be the most inteligent comment ive ever read (thats sarcasm if its not noticable) and by the way DA has been around for much longer then kf so of course they will have more rep and everything. but yea good **** on that stupid post lol had a good laugh i mean so from how u said everything it doesnt matter if for example acemarth would beat wes or who ever in a bunch of tourney's cuz its not nationals right? :laugh: lol nice

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol why is there so much drama in NY smash? (Thinks back to other threads with similar arguments)

Why do G&W players seem to get so much hate? I was in a similar situation about who's better than who, online trash talk and all, I stepped up and won.

I forgot what the hell this thread was about! Oh Evo East winners lol.

But if that crew battle goes down, record that shizz. It's gonna be hot.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
:laugh::laugh::laugh: wow so ur saying just cuz we havent went to nationals and all that were not better or nearly as good as any of DA :laugh::laugh::laugh: wow that has to be the most inteligent comment ive ever read (thats sarcasm if its not noticable) and by the way DA has been around for much longer then kf so of course they will have more rep and everything. but yea good **** on that stupid post lol had a good laugh i mean so from how u said everything it doesnt matter if for example acemarth would beat wes or who ever in a bunch of tourney's cuz its not nationals right? :laugh: lol nice
They have the reputation, indeed. They have the past and current accomplishments. Thus, they are better. They've proven themselves. You haven't.

Stupid post? Nothing was stupid about it. Saying it's stupid doesn't make it stupid. Why don't you try backing your opinions up?

And about you guys sometimes beating Wes, did you even read how I compared that to ChuDat's situation, where he loses to people down there sometimes but does significantly better at larger tournaments? Apparently you did not, because you made that comment.

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
They have the reputation, indeed. They have the past and current accomplishments. Thus, they are better. They've proven themselves. You haven't.

Stupid post? Nothing was stupid about it. Saying it's stupid doesn't make it stupid. Why don't you try backing your opinions up?

And about you guys sometimes beating Wes, did you even read how I compared that to ChuDat's situation, where he loses to people down there sometimes but does significantly better at larger tournaments? Apparently you did not, because you made that comment.
we have yet to be at nationals making the assumption that there better just because of that and there history is the only reason i had to reply to ur post and call it "stupid" sure they have more experience cuz yea they have been around for longer but that doesnt mean there impossible to beat.....instead of continuing this arguement/convo with someone thats not even from DA ima just say this...just wait till the crew battles happen its useless to talk about this anymore its really getting pointless i just ask for u to not mention kf as if were nobodies

Inui

Banned via Warnings
we have yet to be at nationals making the assumption that there better just because of that and there history is the only reason i had to reply to ur post and call it "stupid" sure they have more experience cuz yea they have been around for longer but that doesnt mean there impossible to beat.....instead of continuing this arguement/convo with someone thats not even from DA ima just say this...just wait till the crew battles happen its useless to talk about this anymore its really getting pointless i just ask for u to not mention kf as if were nobodies
I didn't say you were nobodies. You are all players that have accomplishments in your own region and do well even in larger tournaments around you. But you have not proven anything on a larger scale like DA has. So, saying it's going to be an even battle or that the chances are even is clearly false. Proven h4x skill > unproven h4x skill.

It's not impossible for KF to win, but the odds are indeed stacked against you guys. It's just how it is.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
im mad ya still posting about this lol. i actually laughed a bit there. its tru they have been to more tournys than us. as soon as we go to a big OOS tourny we'll be sure to ****. as of now we havent been able to go to any of the big OOS tournys so u cant say that we dont do well OOS cuz we havent even been able to participate in one.

so i guess we're gonna be doing this crew battle for nothing because goin by inuis standards even if we win, it still doesnt mean we're better than them cuz they have been to more tournys and beat more ppl than us.

i cant say i've beaten the notable ppl they have cuz i havent played any of em so we'll jsut wait till that day. regardless to anything we still **** in our own state even tho these big names are here so idc as long as im still makin my money of this game ya can continue to trash talk. wes is good and i kno hes better than me even tho i can beat him in tournys sometimes which is y i voted him above me in the NYC rankings. dire i cant say cuz i havent played him in tournys for almost a year. the whole thing of this argument was about the **** talkin behind ppls backs and not whos better than who. i kno everything i've heard about dire and all of them is tru. i still kno we can beat em in a crew battle. our better players can beat their better players except for PC cuz hes god. so yea we do have a pretty even chance.

so yea im tired of typin i hope no one talks about this again and we'll jsut do the crew battles and wait for the result.

Zerostance

Smash Apprentice
To whoever said that they did not want drama to happen because this community might lose face to the SRK/Evolution staff:

If there was no drama, I would of been more worried. Drama and shittalking gets people hyped up, play more, and hopefully get better because of it.

Just do not let it get out of hand like fights or any physical altercations happen due to this.

Bet that money people, bet big and hype it up. A lot of SRK heads (me included) love watching high level SSBM footage (although I can barely grasp it at best) and this just spices it up.

SRK has already seen big MMs from $1000 to $6600 and I want to see you guys go crazy like this.
This is just how SRK rolls...:laugh:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
hey Inui thx but our crew can defend ourselves...it feels good tho =] 8============>

and having more rep and going to more tournies doesnt = sure win. ppl like Sastopher and Neo hardly ever travel to OOS and they used to be like top 5 on the power rankings O_o

And it seems to me PC is only in our crew when he wants to be...hmmmm yeah i said it. *looks at Wes*

0h and KF, stop frontin like you have a chance against DA. Hell, you guys can keep Dave if u want but it wont help(ur still my bro Dave) but hey, Dire went thru all this trouble to get yall fired up so i guess that means ur good for something. punching bags, i guess xD j/k

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I like how Killa Fleet ignored my post where I basically explained everything in clear reason.

Ace, nothing you heard about me is true, or just poorly misunderstood I guarantee you on that.

Worst I did was probably john a few times. Oh man someone shoot me! ...:dizzy:

From what Bum says apparently you guys john too, saying you were tired or didn't feel like playing anymore when you guys lose. Guess what it doesn't bother me. I'm not a kid lmao.

Mike G why must you be such a beast?

Dan, why are you being such a tool. Look at the first post you made to me, about something that had nothing to do with you. I should be losing respect for you, if anything but i'm not because I know you can't help instigating. It's in yo blood boy. So relax like Merlin did.

The problem with Inui is that in a flame war, emotion > reason.

So as you can see as much sense Inui and I have been making on -everything- it's just not gonna work.

So Inui just drop it, it's honestly cool for you to come to our defense with cold hard (realistically undisputable) facts but with these guys, it's not gonna happen they won't fold or submit to truth.

We will wait for the crew battle.

Please don't come to us with this 6 on 6 mess. YOU guys just have to step your crew member game up, because we will be using whatever members of our crew WE please.

It's up to you guys to make sure you come up with the same amount, wether they are dead weight or not.

Quick note: you guys do know that Inui isn't a pushover anymore. He can beat anyone in your crew including Dave.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So Inui just drop it, it's honestly cool for you to come to our defense with cold hard (realistically undisputable) facts but with these guys, it's not gonna happen they won't fold or submit to truth.
Bleh. Fine. =/

Quick note: you guys do know that Inui isn't a pushover anymore. He can beat anyone in your crew including Dave.
wtf h4x =O

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
After reading all this, I can't wait to see the outcome of this battle, whenever it does happen.

@Dire: If KF would like to use their best 5/6/7 players and no more then they should be allowed to. Just cause DA has/can have 10 to 12 starters doesn't mean KF is forced to. Making KF squander up some ****tier players against a crew such as DA with all their rep makes DA look sad in my opinion. If anything, maybe a set number of stocks for each crew and how many ever players they want.

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
im pretty sure inui cant beat me...if so, 50$ MM, best of 7 my fox ur shiek

and if u dont like the fact that we're not using all our members, just the strong ones then to me, that makes u look scared. if thats not the case, then set 20 stocks and we'll use whoever we please.

thanks rurouni, atleast ur not a d!ck riding f@ggot like inui

Aesir

Smash Master

and if u dont like the fact that we're not using all our members, just the strong ones then to me, that makes u look scared. if thats not the case, then set 20 stocks and we'll use whoever we please.

since when was it considered **** riding when it was the truth? LOL MIRITRE?!

GuardianKnight

Smash Apprentice
Evil peach- hey Inui thx but our crew can defend ourselves...it feels good tho =] 8============>

Lol doesnt get any better than that. thanks DA lol

If u combine Killafleet and DA and then add Ken, Kdj, M2k, Forward, Isai and Azen, they still wont beat The Brooklyknightz. The only team that might have a chance is a team of 10 hot and amazing Cactuars.
*closes thread*

Inui

Banned via Warnings

lol I can't afford $50

But I'll do $5.

I'm not riding anyone's wang. I'm stating cold, hard facts that you just don't like. Live with it.

Oh, and you base me not being able to beat you on what exactly? I'm not saying "Killer Fleet can't beat me" or something ******** like that.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

mike: pc somewhat is like that but u can say the same thing as far as jason too everyone in the crew is different u know and of course ppl going to think he is not in the crew but sorry to burst ppls bubble he is and he will be joining us in killer fleet meltdown beat down lol.

also we are going to have at least an 8 on 8 i know yall can come up wiht 8 players and liek dire said dont be scurred of the dead weight and lets also do it the week b4 ur zenth tounrey since there is no tounreys the week b4 that we should do it.
look yall are right we have been around longer but you know what Da has ****ed up kiler fleet at tounries countless amount of time more then killer fleet has beaten us.
**** i remember last summer or the summer b4 that when ever summer it was i was going to tournies ****ing all of killer fleet up alone lol. here goes a preview of a beat down i gave a member of killer fleet last summer lol he has gotten better but look ppl lol: (match 2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLb62rFVVBk , (match 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP0fK_RIwwA and (match 3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M_nYCkemEI

i send my reguards to the crashdummy that is fighting me in this vid

anyways it should be a round robin that way everyone fights everyone no bs stock **** thats wack cause you will never know if so and so fought so and so whom would win.

all i have to say it going to be oded killer fleet yall going to get ****ED UP BAD
DONT CRY EITHER WHEN WE SHOW Y WE ARE THE BES TIN NEW YORK AND PLEASE I WANT TO FIGHT THAT FAT **** BIGNIGHT 1ST IN CREWS HIM AND HIS WACK *** FALCO AND FOX OR GANON DONT MATTER LOL.

so on june 22 on friday or june 23 we do it on the 22nd we do it at ur place web2balls and **** yall up at tur homoe or u can come to our home nyclan and get **** up by us around our ppl which one u choose. Or we can do both **** u ypu at web2balls and then go to nyclan the next day and **** u up again since yall might say yall was tired and yall didnt care about the crew battle that day lol.

I KNOW I AM FEELING MYSELF RIGHT NOW AND U KNOW WHAT I AM AND I AM FEELING ON MY GURLS TITIES TOO LOL AND SUCKIGN THEM AND I MUST SAY IT FEELS GOOD LOL SAY YALL AT THE RAPAGE , ALSO DO YAL WANT TO BET MONEY ON IT?

Brookman

Smash Hero
You can't spell drama without DA -_-.

Nah u guys r cool. I wonder what the rosters will be :O
can't spell stupid instig(ryan)ater without super ryan

lol I can't afford $50

But I'll do $5.

I'm not riding anyone's wang. I'm stating cold, hard facts that you just don't like. Live with it.

Oh, and you base me not being able to beat you on what exactly? I'm not saying "Killer Fleet can't beat me" or something ******** like that.

watch out KF Inui is second best in CT

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!

We all go thru unexpected losses sometimes, u just live with it.
My post should Wrap up all the bullSHlT that has been said for the last 4 days. We officially challenge DeadlyAlliance (DA) to a 6 on 6 crew battle for $100. We have to set a time and date for all of us to be able to do this. Friday wont work b/c im busy, theres an obvious reason why i havent attended a biweekly in over 2 months.
get yo paper up

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Brookman, you're definitely my superior. If I lived in CT, I'd be like 15th rank because Aiser is too awesome to ever be below me. :)

Wes... You're awesome. Ace Marth got chaingrabbed by Samus lol wtf.

GuardianKnight

Smash Apprentice
Mess MEss Mess Congratulations on your quite amusing Post LMAOOOOOOO

WES said:
look yall are right we have been around longer but you know what Da has ****ed up kiler fleet at tounries countless amount of time more then killer fleet has beaten us.
**** i remember last summer or the summer b4 that when ever summer it was i was going to tournies ****ing all of killer fleet up alone lol. here goes a preview of a beat down i gave a member of killer fleet last summer lol he has gotten better but look ppl
HAHAHA i love how you added videos From JUNE 2006 (videos posted Nov 2006) HAHAHAHA When My ***** ace was starting to get better. Its June 2007 homie hahaha....Still making johns... "Mess- He has gotten better" your D-amn str8 he did and hell Wreck your Washed up samus...

Wes said:
DONT CRY EITHER WHEN WE SHOW Y WE ARE THE BES TIN NEW YORK AND PLEASE I WANT TO FIGHT THAT FAT **** BIGNIGHT 1ST IN CREWS HIM AND HIS WACK *** FALCO AND FOX OR GANON DONT MATTER LOL.
HAHAHAHA I have noooo problem taking you on Hahahah but umm What does smash have to do with this " Fat *** big knight"<----- Thats a first.. but we shouldnt be making fun of fat people now Mess Should we? NOOO Nooo leooo0o0o lol if you know what I meann LMAOOOO (bum Dave Kf ya know what i mean) SUCK IT INNNN lmao...

Wes said:
I KNOW I AM FEELING MYSELF RIGHT NOW AND U KNOW WHAT I AM AND I AM FEELING ON MY GURLS TITIES TOO LOL AND SUCKIGN THEM AND I MUST SAY IT FEELS GOOD LOL SAY YALL AT THE RAPAGE , ALSO DO YAL WANT TO BET MONEY ON IT?
Yo i swear to my dead pops I must of thrown up in my mouth six times.. that post regards nothing to smash except Childish remarks and some horrific content lol your to much man...

Mess your hilarious HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO!

GuardianKnight

Smash Apprentice
**** Inui your like the Hottest **** Rider in town OMG even when your masters Da tell you To but out you but in... OMG your so annoying Jesus just but out Im talking to DA online and its even upon there request DIOS MIO! lol
Here let me refresh your memory... Wes was THREE STOCKED by ZANGS shiek! YESTERDAY and of course he ordered some johns and a bottle of Johns.... Just stop with your False statements my god your like a little kid.....
Dire-So Inui just drop it (in a nice way) really just do that your just taking up space man and wasting your time....

Evil Peavh18-hey Inui thx but our crew can defend ourselves...it feels good tho =] 8============>

If wes wants to say that let him you take all the fun out of smash your an annoying dude...You lose mad respect First its cactuar now Da...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wes took Zanguzen out in winners, but okay.

Oh, hey, would you mind typing better? It's hard to understand your gibberish.

And I know they said to drop it, but I find that hard to do because I am a big Wes and Dire fan and I am not a fan of the feces you guys have been posting in this board.

GuardianKnight

Smash Apprentice
And Zang Took him out in losers(!!2 THREE STOCKS LMAOOOOO!!!) you tell me which one Officially kicks you out the tournament.... Hmmm i wonder.... And yes ***** i would mind typing better cuz i cant waste my time on your childish ***... Big wess and dire fan how gay.. Wes doesnt even like you man mayb dire cause he needs some friends.... well we never asked you to be a fan of our Feces neither... were glad that you arent trust me...i Guess in this case were happy we dont have people we have to beg to stop defending us LOLOL.... .... but then again your there( words from Da Member ******* no names<---)Unofficial D*ck riding Spokes person hahaha (your hilarious).... you just dont get it THEY have brains and Fingers and F*ck your Spelling S#hit i type how i ever i want...From now on i only Type good for DIRE lol cuz he gets brain Hernias lol hilarious DIREEE lol

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I probably wouldn't be ****** *** with G&W and Samus if it weren't for Dire and Wes. They got me started playing those characters, and they're both my main characters today. I never even knew those guys were in the same crew, I just watched their videos all the time and kept developing my game.

This has nothing to do with the argument, I just felt like posting it when Inui said he is a Dire/Wes fan :laugh:

This thread has gone far off the topic of Evo East Winners anyway lol. I almost posted about Smashtality 3 because I forgot.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Wes took Zanguzen out in winners, but okay.

Oh, hey, would you mind typing better? It's hard to understand your gibberish.

And I know they said to drop it, but I find that hard to do because I am a big Wes and Dire fan and I am not a fan of the feces you guys have been posting in this board.
Good ****.

DA revolutionized a lot of characters and now you talking **** about how they are washed up? You better check your history cause the last I checked PC chris is considered if not the best in the U.S. but if you say so lol.

Wes man, you say that this is fair? Round robin is fair? I would like to see one of them beat Pc chris in a 1vs1 lol. Man Wes, your so smart, I'm surprised nobody has figured it out yet.

My roots are DA, even though I have never been in DA, I have always looked up to DA members to learn how to play my main. Being well known? Lol, DA is well known for a reason, cause they are good.

PB&J

Smash Hero
56k-This thread has gone far off the topic of Evo East Winners anyway lol. I almost posted about Smashtality 3 because I forgot

lol....i was about to do the same.everybody needs to play smash and get off the computer

Top Bottom