• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

evil twinz tourney results 1/24/09

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
cus i like nvr lose to him in money matches and well i 3 stocked him round 2 lol, thats why its odd... wait john time, and 1st stock of round 3 i got him to 90% and then i suicided while i was at 0%.. he didn't hold ledge or anything lol i.e. i suck at brawl
you should stop complain about this
SSR got so much better lol

and when you told me "azz hole" when i walked cross the tv while you MM, that was rude lol
i don't even know it was a MM... ugh D:

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i nvr said he's bad... its just not the norm for me to lose to him... and yall are saying it like i didn't kill myself at 0% lol
more mad at myself then anything lol's

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
lol, i sd at 0% in the 3rd round of our tourny match not mm lol

but ur right no johns :) i'll just say he's better then me :) then everyone will be happy

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol @ **** happening at brawl. My ic forward bed off the ledge cuz of the ******** slope (I have no control in moving them away from the ledge) in yoshis island when playing ninjalink. Funny part was he was more upset winning that round than me suiciding.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
lol @ **** happening at brawl. My ic forward bed off the ledge cuz of the ******** slope (I have no control in moving them away from the ledge) in yoshis island when playing ninjalink. Funny part was he was more upset winning that round than me suiciding.
i hate winning from BS

Top Bottom