• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

evil twinz tourney results 1/24/09

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
entrants: 29
entry: $5

the bracket was lost i think, so i know the twinz wont be posting results so...

1.) candy (snake)
2.) plank (mk)
3.) korn (mk/ddd/marth)
4.) ninjalink (diddy/lucario/rob/whoknowsit'sninjalinklol)
5.) boss (luigi/mario)
5.) meep (ic's)
7.) malcolm (sonic)
7.) ??? =(
9.) yo (pit)
9.) jamal or some **** (kirby)

not sure besides that, stupid bracket got closed T.t

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Teams?

Snake = best character + has the advantage against MK.

I won a tournament with Snake this weekend. So did Greg. So did Candy.

Snake, Snake, Snaaaaaaake! :)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
1.Borrowing from the bank (boss+slik)
2.TacoChicken(candy+korn)
3.Team Supremecy (ninjalink+malcom)
4.Meep and Sin
5.PS and Deez
5.Yo and Yoster??

From the other topic

wonder where EE/JCaesar/Waffle finished...

Also, i'm thinking SSR finished 7th

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
yea, MD/VA is almost as bad as NY with those results. Is it really that hard to hit save lol. Boss is too good on teams...I had to camp extra hard so he could get that 4th life every match and do something clutch...ping *****es

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
He has all the aspects of a top tier character. Amazing range, priority, power, and damage output. On top of that, he's an exceptional and versatile camper and extremely heavy. I don't think he loses a single match-up.
but he can be more easily beatin by a good number of the cast as opposed to metaknight

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
ok Character discussion Somewhere else -.- lol

i tihnk me and SSR got 5th in teams and my Awesomeness of never placing lower than 9th continues :O

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So, I have some replays from this tourney. I have one of a pink Peach (Slikvik?) vs a red Snake (Candy?) that ends with them both dying off the top at the same time but Peach dies slightly earlier so Snake wins. I have another one of a white MK (Plank I'm sure) losing to a purple ZSS (Spec?). Could anyone confirm who these are and if you want them uploaded?

Also, Boss and Okin, I'm uploading my matches vs you guys unless you have any objections.

Fun tourney! My placings have gone way downhill since the big C3, and for a few months before that I hadn't been losing to any non-big-name players (no disrespect to anyone I've lost to recently) so I have some serious training to do before CoT4. No more month-long hiatus's for me. MD/VA improves too fast and will leave me in the dust if I get lazy. I want MMs at Plank's next week!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Boss if you want the original video files, let me know. Should be better quality than youtube.

Everyone else, I got ya ;) Oh and Plank if you want the video file of that match for yourself, let me know.

Pegachris

Smash Apprentice
Hey don't forget me taking the twin's money in poker :laugh:

Jamal - good Kirby (even with my 3 suicides in our match :mad:)

Malcom - very good Sonic (I obv have no clue how to deal with it.)

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
cus i like nvr lose to him in money matches and well i 3 stocked him round 2 lol, thats why its odd... wait john time, and 1st stock of round 3 i got him to 90% and then i suicided while i was at 0%.. he didn't hold ledge or anything lol i.e. i suck at brawl

Top Bottom