• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 Oct 18th-19th Kansas Results

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm pretty sure the best matches were the doubles of Me with Roy and Wife with peach vs. M2k as fox and rob gambino as yoshi. those were the best matches ever

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
Nah man, you're really good Scar. It's just a joke and since I don't actually know you as a person it's all just jokes. I will admit though, when I saw the bracket and saw Aarosmashguy take you out, I just about lost my mind.

And M2K...man up. Scar is taking the joke better than you are, and it's directed at him.
*****, please. You O.D. fanboy nikkas love riding the geek c*ck. ***** Scar will **** homie any other day of the week, son. Word is my bond, my *****! Scar's like O.D. Muhammad and Jesus Christ and Barrack all in one compared to. . . sh*t what's dude's name again? Oh well not like it matter, kn'I'm sayin'? And I'm out, *****.

A.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
I'll do a real shoutout post in a few but Ripple our fox dittos were crazy fast! We were everywhere!
and Tomacawk, were you the guy who mentioned me going to my bpro tag, but then hesitating to choose it because I was about to play m2k lol? Cuz there were kinda more then one blondes watching me vs m2k i think lol, But yea if i wasn't playin m2k i woulda hit over 10 jc shines alomost everytime, end john/cockyness lol.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I saw ya brawlpro at one point playing M2K I think. Does that count? 8D

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'll do a real shoutout post in a few but Ripple our fox dittos were crazy fast! We were everywhere!
and Tomacawk, were you the guy who mentioned me going to my bpro tag, but then hesitating to choose it because I was about to play m2k lol? Cuz there were kinda more then one blondes watching me vs m2k i think lol, But yea if i wasn't playin m2k i woulda hit over 10 jc shines alomost everytime, end john/cockyness lol.
LOL yeah I was like you THOUGHT about it! because you saw M3K and your first reaction was "hell yeah" hahahaha.
I felt like an idiot, because I got a stock off his marth with no crowd, but when I played again with everyone there and went M3K I sd'd twice and got 4 stocked :(
nervousness johns are the best
but I still ledge teched his shine spike, I'm never forgetting that!
I just remember you kept looking over at me and you're like .....10 seconds...because he was killing people so fast haha

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I played Mew2King as Jigglypuff in friendlies. I got 4-stocked in 1 minute, 6.07 seconds.
I think I got off one or two stocks later on as DK though. :D?

Scar

#HarveyDent
So I'm working on vids... I'm going to put up

Winner's Semi's:
Darkrain v M2K
Winner's Finals:
M2k v Cactuar

Loser's Quarters:
RaynEx v Hungrybox
Loser's Semi's:
RaynEx v Darkrain
Loser's Finals:
Cactuar v Darkrain

Grand Finals:
Cactuar vs M2K

unknown522

Some guy
So I'm working on vids... I'm going to put up

Winner's Semi's:
Darkrain v M2K
Winner's Finals:
M2k v Cactuar

Loser's Quarters:
RaynEx v Hungrybox
Loser's Semi's:
RaynEx v Darkrain
Loser's Finals:
Cactuar v Darkrain

Grand Finals:
Cactuar vs M2K
sweet.

/10char

papermarkis

Smash Lord
*****, please. You O.D. fanboy nikkas love riding the geek c*ck. ***** Scar will **** homie any other day of the week, son. Word is my bond, my *****! Scar's like O.D. Muhammad and Jesus Christ and Barrack all in one compared to. . . sh*t what's dude's name again? Oh well not like it matter, kn'I'm sayin'? And I'm out, *****.

A.
Moar posts by Arrogant plz.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I pretty much love every person who I played, talked to, or interacted with in any way this weekend.
More specific shoutouts to come after I get some sleep.

EDIT: DML TRIPLE C-C-C-COMBO.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ihavespaceballs: haha you & josh ***** me & my partner in first round team pools. :p

Linguini

Smash Master

A.
Master post right here.

Master post.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I pretty much love every person who I played, talked to, or interacted with in any way this weekend.
More specific shoutouts to come after I get some sleep.

EDIT: DML TRIPLE C-C-C-COMBO.
Thanks again for the vs samus advice when I had hugQ in pools (i was the blonde kid stressin' about it haha)
I still got owned. Either way, thanks for showing my friend and I the samus vs pichu chaingrabbing...and for using the extender for me!!!! hahahahaha funny **** man...you were really chill. There's so many ****ing people I can't even remember to shoutout all of them, sorry to the people I'm still forgetting!

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
more:
I don't remember all the names, but there was some good ganons there. You've taught me to NEVER tech straight up!
Oh, Brawl pro, I was the blonde sitting right next to you when you were playing M2K. I wish you could have gotten more multishines, I saw you doing them yesterday and you were hitting 4-5 every time. I know how it feels to get owned by M2K. I was M3K when it happened to me :p
But you have a pretty sexy fox. When you guys were doing fox dittos you came closer and closer to getting a third stock off of him
were the matches recorded? being put up on youtube? :)
I actually did get a few of these matches recorded, I'll probably upload them tomarrow

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
SICK TOURNY GUIZ.

Worth the trip out there. I'll post long shoutouts later.

Scar I recorded my bracket match with Cactuar. I also have part of Darkrain vs. Hungrybox.

idea

Smash Master
I’ll post long shoutouts now.

First of all – thanks darkrain for having many people over for several days, and for organizing this tournament, which by the way seemed flawless to me.

Second – good job Canada, we did really well =D especially the great gaynex. What if someone had told you a year ago that you’d only be knocked out by darkrain?

Florida, you guys are overall just really fun to hang out with. And loud. And lambchops says the stupidest **** sometimes, I can never understand what that guy’s talking about =P

N64, thanks for being a great teams partner and generally cool guy. Same to you, chad, minus the teams part.

Fox and falco – jittery/lazy...and somehow still don’t know a laser when they see one

Mew2king and cactuar – I didn’t play you guys enough. Enjoy your enormous wads of cash. Cactuar, get off the ****ed phone when you’re playing grand finals =P

There are lots of other people I haven't mentioned, but i like all of you =)

Expect a montage in a while, raynex has like 80 minutes of footage.

This was my first US tournament and I can’t see how it could have gone any better =D

And finally – mike, look what I found:
http://www.daclarke.org/Humour/santa.html

EDIT: alright, i can either pay attention to my english lecture, or post more shoutouts.

rockcrock - your ganon is really cool...it was all slow and you were probably sandbagging in pools but you got hits on me so easily =P

colbol - you laugh at everything......good job

duck - your car can hold many tvs. megaman 9 looks really fun.

strong bad - every dk should start their matches off with falling off a platform to side-b.

wife - your voice was already so familiar, it was weird =P needed to play you more. only played your falco once. falco =/= peach. (what would you be worried about a jiggs doing against your peach, by the way?)

spaceballs/hugq - never played either of you. didn't play any samuses, actually.

dmac - nice fox =) nice driving skills =) did i ever actually play you? hmm...

scar - nice falcon <_< again, never played you. what the hell was i doing this whole tournament...

soft - got any more weird combos with jiggs? the one you told me seemed kind of impractical for me, so i substituted it for jabbing every now and then =P

hungrybox - how come you hardly ever use rest on spacies? good job vs. mew2king...that was so horribly gay =P

pb&j - needs to have his enlightening commentary recorded.

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
Good **** Darkrain for hosting this amazing tournament. Thanks RaynEX for teaching me some 3rd strike(that was mad fun). Dmac is awesome. BigD is the man for driving our ***** to this tourny. BigR made the car ride entertaining as ****. Juke juice was too good.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
to everyone recording matches and putting them up on youtube --

what is your youtube name? i don't want to miss anyyyy

god this tournament must've been amazing, i wish i went

i <3 khepri and hugq

REPPIN' SOCAL!

and even if you aren't i'm reppin' it for you

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
This tourney was too fun!!!

Crews was probably the most fun smash event for me, because I got to use Falcon!!!

Falcon is def the most fun character in melee!!!

I just need to learn how to get full short hop distance with him...

>_<

Oh and <3 to everyone who stayed at darkrain's and I hung out with, it was too much fun!!!

Darkrain: Thanks so much for the rides to wherever we needed, the housing, the ownage, and being an awesome guy!!!

Dmac: Same to you man, it's always a pleasure seeing you, and I had fun everytime we played (teams friendlies the night I didn't sleep, in 2nd round teams pools, and in crews)!!!

I'll prob do more later or edit this post...I hate doing shoutouts cause there is always so much I want to say to everyone, but I'm lazy so LOL!!!

:colorful:

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Awesome awesome tourney. Best venue. Hosts Darkrain and Dmac are super cool, providing housing, rides, and all. Events were coordinated efficiently and completed on time without delays.

Shoutouts to pretty much everyone at the tourney. East, West, North, SOUTH. Great playing, meeting, and seeing everybody.

GGs.

dmac

Smash Champion
shoutouts

ihavespaceballs- watching you get ten times better every tournament is crazy. great great samus, super smart
nebraska - if only you had brought mikefalco... :(
st louis - you made jiano sd 5 times in a match and we still won it. yay for japes...
jiano - you sd'd 5 times on japes and i had 2 lives total. i hate you. also 3rd strike is awesome and i hope you get chances to play it some more.
big R - you got to dodge me this time.....
big D - i dont think i even saw you play at all, but you own
juke - you either....
kos-mos - you look like someone's dad, that fox sd on stadium was pretty hilarious -_-;; nice peach :)
cups - holy crap you were super clutch in crews... super pro
z- you got rested 5 times with only 3 stock in a crew match
zvilyn bane - cute son... i want a baby... like in 10 years
jfro - good job making it to second set of pools
scar/gotm - christ you guys made me laugh every minute of every car trip we took. you guys made the stupidest **** hilarious <_<;; also, scar, nice backthrow on yoshi's. you guys ***** the balls off this tourney and made it awesome
cactuar - your combination of being totally confident and strangely humble is great. thanks for comin and beating up darkrain
florida- thanks for bringin so many peeps up for our tourney, hope it was worth it to everyone. rockcrock/qdvs you guys are teh greatest~ you two have been cool since... fc3 lol. i hella choked in that last match in crews ><
soft/pb&j - you guys were super cool, sorry about spilling your orange soda in the elevator...
canada - raynex thanks for being super helpful about 3rd strike, super fun playing you in that. your fox was awesome and Z totally made up this theory about you going into super EX mode everytime you had one stock left. when you have one stock you just turn it on and destroy. europhoria and idea thanks for comin out too... you guys have an insane amount of melee theory and its awesome listening to you just talk and talk and talk about melee. really, thanks for coming.
wife- ive been going to tourneys with you around and seen you in countless tourneys since... moast 3. this is first tournament where we've actually had conversations lol.... thanks for coming out and being awesome to talk to, super smart player and thanks for bailing out darkrain even though i brutally ditched him for jiano
hugq- thanks for being the sole west coast representative!
m2k- thanks for beating up everyone and taking everyones money, grats on everything

seriously, everyone(and anyone i forgot), thanks for coming out and supporting melee, you guys made this great.

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
No one is actually hating on Scar. We just love aarosmashguy that much, because of a few phone calls that happened between hungrybox, myself, Xif, And Yay.

Yeah, 'Ight, my n*ggas. . .:rolleyes:

I'mma murk these cats. Watch me!

Aarolame*ss is some dude from motha' f*ckin' Timbuktu, who can't spell "Aero," with some girly-*ss emo n*ggas who try and clown, but just be whack as hell, my dudes. :laugh: Y'all nikkas that scared of ***** Scar!? Y'all best trust y'all got b*tch*ssness in ya. They on some Homo Interview with the vampire type sh*t.

Here's my ***** XiF lookin for that Brad Aarosmash c*ck. ::rotfl:

Ya'll done for the night.

I leave these n*ggas sleeping with the lights on on some Freddy Kruger sh*t. :rotfl:

'Ight I'm out, ya lames. . .

A.

Top Bottom