• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 Oct 18th-19th Kansas Results

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Woot go Canada!

I hoped I get ***** by them soon

This is an epic tourney with epic vids!

Nice work hbox, Teen Titans are too good johns for you.

I suck, don't need fingers, just utilt

=D

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
I really should do some kind of shout-out thing...I never do.

Just wanted to clarify. "Jomoan" is JMOAN. :-(

Great tournament, with an excellent venue. This is seriously the best tournament I've been to besides FCD. And there were actually TVs to play on! Never a dull moment. Make an Event 53!

Good playing all around. I wish I had been on top of my game in singles, so that I could have actually done something interesting. After Jiano stole my soul I lost all will to live. No johns, though, my pool-mates showed who was better.

Mslano and I were rocking in teams though! We did way better than I expected! Hell yeah! TWIPL! =D

M2K, I loved getting a chance to play so many friendlies with you while everyone was playing crews. Grats on the wins, and thanks for the broken Sheik strategy (using every button to my advantage!).

Memphis-oriented people, you guys were awesome, but you already knew that. Except NES_noob and Iori, because they had some I-can't-go johns. ::glares:: <3

Savedge and Sinensis, where were you?

Top Bottom