• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 Oct 18th-19th Kansas Results

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
m2k has always explained things well on smash boards so i don't believe those who say he's a crappy teacher

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Important message to all of those who care about the doubles finals.

I was the one who captured footage through the VCR for the doubles finals. I had nothing to do with hooking it up and somehow, no one sent in any audio feed. I was wondering if anyone happened to capture the video with a video camera/digital camera so I could use its audio in the background of the captured video (which would be really cool to see video via capture card with sound from the game and crowd.)

If I seem to have captured video that no one else has, I will need some music to go along with the background. If anyone has anything good, I would love to have it. View my page for my AIM and MSN address.

Sorry for the big banner, just needed to get some attention since all my other posts seem to go ignored ;_;

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Man, someone swiped the memory card from my cube. I'm guessing people were trying to get data on all the setups there, but they forgot to put the card in the original spot. Anywayz, it's a black card with a white label. The first few names should be Rob with a japanese symbol, Ally, Zoze, Zero, Funk, Iori has one of his weird looking ones on it. If you think you have it, please private message me.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Important message to all of those who care about the doubles finals.

I was the one who captured footage through the VCR for the doubles finals. I had nothing to do with hooking it up and somehow, no one sent in any audio feed. I was wondering if anyone happened to capture the video with a video camera/digital camera so I could use its audio in the background of the captured video (which would be really cool to see video via capture card with sound from the game and crowd.)

If I seem to have captured video that no one else has, I will need some music to go along with the background. If anyone has anything good, I would love to have it. View my page for my AIM and MSN address.

Sorry for the big banner, just needed to get some attention since all my other posts seem to go ignored ;_;
bump*

and what other footage do you have captured as of now? :p
I would like to see doubles loser's finals

Sliq

Smash Master
You have to use Fallout Boy or Metrostation. I will not tolerate anything else.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol @ papermarkis I'm so sorry, the new MLG aquisition of SWF is making it really difficult for me to have a custom avatar... I love Colbert but I'm having a hard time adjusting to it myself, no lie.

Cups

Smash Ace
Happy birthdays all around, >: O to scar

We love DYC in KC. Wait. . .that didn't come out right. . .uh wait, dammit!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Double's losers finals.

it's my birthday.

i'm begging you.
Oh shi- . **** I should check this thread more often.

I guess everyone is ok with me uploading them in silence then? Because everyone has to be sarcastic with the song request so I'm not getting anything good therefor, delaying the videos even longer.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Event 52 Double's Finals Matches:
*Birthday present for wife*

Josh (Jigs) & IhaveSpaceballs (Samus) vs Darkrain (Falcon) & Wife (Peach) 1

Josh (Jigs) & IhaveSpaceballs (Samus) vs Darkrain (Falcon) & Wife (Peach) 2

QDVS (Fox) & RockCrock (Fox) vs Darkrain (Falcon) Wife (Peach) 1

QDVS (Fox) & RockCrock (Fox) vs Darkrain (Falcon) Wife (Peach) 2

The rest are being converted and uploaded. They will be added to the list when finished. Subscribe to get them earlier.

No sound due to a recording error when VCR was set up. I recommend putting on some music while watching these. Sorry for the trouble.

If something is incorrect in the description or title, alert me and I'll change it asap.

DYC

Smash Champion
Uh doubles finals was Cactaur and M2k vs Dark and Wife.

That's for like fourth or some ****.

Oh and btw GG spaceballs for getting the easy road through losers by losing to us in winners.

Top Bottom