• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 Oct 18th-19th Kansas Results

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Uh doubles finals was Cactaur and M2k vs Dark and Wife.

That's for like fourth or some ****.

Oh and btw GG spaceballs for getting the easy road through losers by losing to us in winners.
We recorded the loser semi finals, loser finals, and grand finals. I'm uploading them in order >_>

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Just double checking.
Ah, alright.

Expect all matches to be up either later tonight, tomorrow morning, or tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

I have the losers semi-finals uploaded and live.
The losers finals are being uploaded and close to live.
The grand finals are being converted. I'm converting the 2nd to last one then I'll upload them via youtubes multi video uploader while I sleep :)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Uh doubles finals was Cactaur and M2k vs Dark and Wife.

That's for like fourth or some ****.

Oh and btw GG spaceballs for getting the easy road through losers by losing to us in winners.
Yayuhz, learn to rig brackets son.
I love phatdyc
in my mouth

Zantetsu

Smash Master
There seems to be an error within the uploading. I'll have to upload the rest tomorrow morning and maybe (doubt it) tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
son I gave up after you gimped my first stock or two. Don't feel too good about ledge camping repeatedly after rests and back throws due to me having no tech skill at the time, otherwise the following 3 matches would have been even slightly similar.
There is no possibly way I could ever imagine M2K using the term "son" in a demeaning tone.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
son I gave up after you gimped my first stock or two. Don't feel too good about ledge camping repeatedly after rests and back throws due to me having no tech skill at the time, otherwise the following 3 matches would have been even slightly similar.
There is no possibly way I could ever imagine M2K using the term "son" in a demeaning tone.

how about now?

Cups

Smash Ace
This is the strangest thread i've ever been a part of. From aarosmashguy spam to m2k vs mango spam to gif and jpeg spam. Feel like i'm on 4chan or something.

Top Bottom