• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event-52: MWC - PreReg required - MANGO IS COMING - May 23rd & 24th - Kansas City, KS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
this should be called event 53, cuz its like alukard doing another revival of melee. the rerevival of melee lol
there has been an event 60 before. yeah. it'd start getting dumb after a while.
like that stupid esticle ****.

Tink

Smash Hero
i wasnt gonnnnna come, but how could i not with mango going now? =) ima try my best to come....ill prolly bus over....you guys got any details on poeple that wanna bus o_0? if it was posted somewehre, im just lazy <_<, sorry.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
no one from wc is coming cept like

2 people

and ec ...

im ec

ill be represnting them

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
take ss with you pleassssseeeee

we need ss vs darkain

gracias amigito

eres un pato

lol

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I know that I'm kinda late, but I have to agree with KFC about his johns comment. It seems like there are so many people here on smashboards that just look for any and every opportunity that they can find just to so "no johns". Sometimes people have legit reasons, and maybe traveling to this tournament isn't worth all he has to go through to get to it. There's a difference between johnning and just not giving a f*ck or just being unwilling or unable to do something. Saying no johns was cool for when some people give lame excuses for losing a match, but I think people take it way too far now. Stop saying no johns about everything...........

...No johns

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I know that I'm kinda late, but I have to agree with KFC about his johns comment. It seems like there are so many people here on smashboards that just look for any and every opportunity that they can find just to so "no johns". Sometimes people have legit reasons, and maybe traveling to this tournament isn't worth all he has to go through to get to it. There's a difference between johnning and just not giving a f*ck or just being unwilling or unable to do something. Saying no johns was cool for when some people give lame excuses for losing a match, but I think people take it way too far now. Stop saying no johns about everything...........

...No johns
usually people say "no johns," as a joke rather than an actual accusation of lame excuses. i seriously doubt anyone who said "no johns," was seriously saying that KFC's reasons/excuses were lame and/or invalid. someone would have to be pretty dumb to really think that money isn't a legitimate reason for not traveling halfway across the country to a tournament.

phat: depends on what kind of food =D

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
usually people say "no johns," as a joke rather than an actual accusation of lame excuses.
this displays my no johns comment. i rarely say it seriously. i will even tell people "no ggs johns" after matches. i do it for the lulz. i can understand the many reasons why people wouldnt be able to come to this, but i still feel obligated sometimes to say no johns for no reason. and if you dont like people who do that..........

well no johns :p

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
bodybuilding isn't my cup of tea...

now working out/staying in shape is a different question, I'm all for that.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
cactaur needs to come so Dark can make another combo video. We need Darkrain combo 5.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
i wasnt gonnnnna come, but how could i not with mango going now? =) ima try my best to come....ill prolly bus over....you guys got any details on poeple that wanna bus o_0? if it was posted somewehre, im just lazy <_<, sorry.
you can prolly get a ride with us purdue guys if you can get down here...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i wasnt gonnnnna come, but how could i not with mango going now? =) ima try my best to come
i will mm your fox.

food MM at IHOP? you're probably only mentioning that because of what happened POE2 LOL

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
is there a mary jane assist for this food eating contest? or is that a banned substance for this competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom