• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event-52: MWC - PreReg required - MANGO IS COMING - May 23rd & 24th - Kansas City, KS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Phat we should have a sleepover sometime. You sure know all the good things in life. I might house some people.. gotta talk to the rents. I live like 10 mins from the venue. You have to be sexy and odorless though. Darkrain you still need more setups? I'm a cheap *** I don't like that venue fee... :)
if you open up at least six spots, oklahoma could use it :D
no one is gross, and i'll bring you cookies.
keep me updated.

Dopey

Smash Lord
no, he jus sucks LOL

btw i wanna go to this ^^tinky who u ridin wit an teamin wit???? i needa kno asap

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
5500?

do you wanna go deaf?

thats just unnecessary lol

cool to show off tho...but thats ear ****
nah man, i ride in his car, i still hear just fine.

actually i had a headache yesterday when i was ridin with him, all the vibration from the bass made my head feel oh so much better.

*edit*

ill be there, free first round bye for whoever faces me

Rich Wheeler - 3
Mang0 - 0

MM for Starcraft, DotA, UT 3, and CS 1.6 anyone?

PEEF!

Smash Hero

actually i had a headache yesterday when i was ridin with him, all the vibration from the bass made my head feel oh so much better.

*edit*

Rich Wheeler - 3
Mang0 - 0

Reneeeebladdeeee. The final occupant of my car. GL man. Hope you figure out a way to MM someone in 1.6.

Tink is bad.. JK, but really u better step up that game bro...

*Still suprised that more WC isn't coming now that Mango is?

adhdsoad

Smash Lord

*edit*

Rich Wheeler - 3
Mang0 - 0

FINALLY SOMEBODY I CAN **** IN DOTA FOR MONEY. I'll mm starcraft also but i'm pretty rusty. I hope you don't mean 1v1 dota though -_-

buck sixty is old.... bleh.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
tink: i'd like to mm your fox. :O i might mm your doc too lol.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I'll record commentary for this (as usual).

For efficiency, I will sync it that night and give a flash drive with the audio to whoever has the video that night and they can upload. Then we can get these videos up in just a couple days...

I still can't find a free software that will let me record 2 mics on it at once, so I guess I'm stuck recording one on each program and combining afterwards. Its cool tho.

Strongbad going for the free money =P

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
FINALLY SOMEBODY I CAN **** IN DOTA FOR MONEY. I'll mm starcraft also but i'm pretty rusty. I hope you don't mean 1v1 dota though -_-

buck sixty is old.... bleh.
1.5 > 1.6 > source

dota mm: meh 1v1 i dont care never done 1v1's but if we can get a few ppl together ill money match with teams.

Tink

Smash Hero
of course strongy =).....1$,5$? any other takers? free moneys =).....ill MM with fox, marth, shiek, and doc....i also like dittos of other char like, falcon dittos, ganon dittos...

this is gonna be toooooo good....MW is on a mission to finally stop mango =D.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Tink its looking so bad I might MM you =P
Nah, but I am looking for some friendlies.

This tournament needs a prize on Mango's head like the last one did for Drephen...

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
of course strongy =).....1$,5$? any other takers? free moneys =).....ill MM with fox, marth, shiek, and doc....i also like dittos of other char like, falcon dittos, ganon dittos...

tink, you were one of my top 5 favorite players to watch when i first got into smash.
i'll throw down a few bucks for some matches. my sheik v whatever, should be fun :D

PEEF!

Smash Hero
LOL, student becoming master. Seems to be the theme with people who looked up to Tink...Kinda like Eddie?

Tink

Smash Hero
rofll...dont worry people, the tink you all love will be back =)....hopefully -_-.....but ya, look forward to palying everyone!

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
I'll record commentary for this (as usual).

For efficiency, I will sync it that night and give a flash drive with the audio to whoever has the video that night and they can upload. Then we can get these videos up in just a couple days...

I still can't find a free software that will let me record 2 mics on it at once, so I guess I'm stuck recording one on each program and combining afterwards. Its cool tho.

Strongbad going for the free money =P
i might be able to help you with the software problem..

i get programs and stuff for freezles so ill look for on and let you know okay mang?

oh yo can you go on aim?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

if i have the money (i am poor) I'll do a $5 mm otherwise $1 is fine =)

Dopey

Smash Lord
TJ ill team wit u, ill find out if im goin 4reals this week

this time im actually gonna practice LOL lvl 9s here i come! btw who u ridin wit?

Scar

#HarveyDent
i think i'm gonna try to go to the wc falcon boost tourney and i def don't have the funds to make it to both, but i'll keep everyone in the loop

I NEED A JOB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom