• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Bitman

Smash Master
so what you're saying issssssssss

I'm in the middle, who just lost to Nick Riddle, who then guest starred in malcom in the middle then we all went to watch Dr doo little, then sneaked into Chicken Little then we all had fun playing Nick Riddle's tiny Fiddle?
baby got back! *bobs head

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Were brothers and live in the same house and our rooms are right next to eachother, yet we talk to eachother through messages online!

AfroQT

Smash Master
Were brothers and live in the same house and our rooms are right next to eachother, yet we talk to eachother through messages online!
I love justin and eric but i had the funniest conversation with BOTH of them at the SAME TIME about that on AIM.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Blood God Challenge where teams of 3 each try to defeat the blood god. 10 dollars to enter (per team), if no one wins, polt gets the money.

I like this idea.

8Bitman

Smash Master
ugh.. V_V

this iz the last fun thing im doing before school starts back up.. WHAI DID SUMMER HAPPEN SO FAST!!! O___o

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Not on the blood god's level.

But yeah, Triforce tier event if enough people are interested. Otherwise, none.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Your Wii freezes all the time and looks bad.

Pretty sure I'm gonna hit you really hard next tournament. My wii NEVER freezes and looks the best. IDC about your gay i'm wright your wrong/if I don't like something its bad logic. Your just mad cause I destroy you in brawl.

And your right Dfear I just gotta fix it on some stages like that blue rainbow cruise I have and what not.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord

Pretty sure I'm gonna hit you really hard next tournament. My wii NEVER freezes and looks the best. IDC about your gay i'm wright your wrong/if I don't like something its bad logic. Your just mad cause I destroy you in brawl.
Really now? Because your wii froze at willvo last saturday.

Im mad you destroy me at brawl?
Xaltis, don't get a big head because you've beaten me recently in tournament.
We're still like 8-3 , and I'd like to add I never tryed to rub it in your face or claimed to be better than you like you just tryed to.

Your mk beats my ics.
My Lucario beats your mk.
Your falco beats my lucario(won't for long)
My ics beat your falco.

You just got lucky on the blind pick so get that "you destroy me" out of here.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i can confidently say i will be better than everybody eventually =D harharhar...diddy too broken xD

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Really now? Because your wii froze at willvo last saturday.

Im mad you destroy me at brawl?
Xaltis, don't get a big head because you've beaten me recently in tournament.
We're still like 8-3 , and I'd like to add I never tryed to rub it in your face or claimed to be better than you like you just tryed to.

Your mk beats my ics.
My Lucario beats your mk.
Your falco beats my lucario(won't for long)
My ics beat your falco.

You just got lucky on the blind pick so get that "you destroy me" out of here.

Were def 3-0 my wii never froze at Willvo so stop lying. I didn't get lucky on the blind pick I picked the only thing I could pick. And I'm not getting a big head I'm just doing what you did to me.

MVD

Smash Master
ok you two stop it, I beat both of you :D now join forces and **** talk me so u two wont fight anymore lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol and I love how if we call them out on them *****ing at each other they are like "NO WE DON'T EVER ARGUE WE ARE JUST OAIJSPGIOJAIPOANEWIOFHIPOH"

Xaltis, textures are personal preferences and opinions. I personally don't like some of them. I personally love some of them. They aren't all godly, that is just your opinion.

Snipa, you would think after all this arguing with him you would learn to stop it and give up since he gets really pissy on the boards. just stop it and **** him in tournament. When/if you play him this tournament call me over for the double blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom