• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Um...no you don't get the big TV Xaltis. We aren't doing the Blood God challenge.
AYO ESAM'S A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH! NO BLOOD GOD CHALLENGE AT THE LAST TOURNAMENT THE BLOOD GOD IS GOING TOO?!

I'm always calling no coaching during mine and snipa's tourney match, and I like how you say I get mad on the boards when I would act the same in person. But no one is ever stupid enough to try to make me mad in person.

AfroQT

Smash Master

Pretty sure I'm gonna hit you really hard next tournament. My wii NEVER freezes and looks the best. IDC about your gay i'm wright your wrong/if I don't like something its bad logic. Your just mad cause I destroy you in brawl.

And your right Dfear I just gotta fix it on some stages like that blue rainbow cruise I have and what not.
EDIT:
Actually im not getting in this, i don't care.
I will say you look pretty ...not...smart...threatening to fight people over saying your wii freezes.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
EDIT:
Actually im not getting in this, i don't care.
Your not understand at all. I don't care if people don't like them. But they shouldn't just randomly go around saying their bad or terrible, just to be an ***. So I decide to do the Tommy G technique and do to them what they did to me.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Your not understand at all. I don't care if people don't like them. But they shouldn't just randomly go around saying their bad or terrible, just to be an ***. So I decide to do the Tommy G technique and do to them what they did to me.
threaten to fight them ???

NickRiddle

#negativeNick

Pretty sure I'm gonna hit you really hard next tournament. My wii NEVER freezes and looks the best.This is an opinion, just like he thinks yours looks bad, you think yours is the best.
Personally, I think your backgrounds and textures are a little distracting, but once again that's my OPINION. If you yell at me about it, you're just an uneducated ****.
IDC about your gay i'm wright your wrong/if I don't like something its bad logic.You have that very same logic. Your just mad cause I destroy you in brawl.I hope he wins next tournament, just because that's a **** thing to say. I guess that if I don't like your textures, and you argue that they're amazing, you're just mad because I have never lost to you, right?
There you go.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
You said I have the same logic as Snipa and that isn't true. I guess you think it is because he says it about me. If I know someone is right I accept it unlike him...
So... he says your textures are bad, and you're wrong thinking that they're good.
You say that your textures look good, and that he's wrong thinking they're bad.

And the difference is...
You post in pink?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So... he says your textures are bad, and you're wrong thinking that they're good.
You say that your textures look good, and that he's wrong thinking they're bad.

And the difference is...
You post in pink?

No one is wrong for thinking anything its just their opinion. But like I said, they don't have to be an ******* and randomly start stuff by saying their terrible out of no where.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick

No one is wrong for thinking anything its just their opinion. But like I said, they don't have to be an ******* and randomly start stuff by saying their terrible out of no where.
He used the word bad, not terrible.
Just throwing that out there.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Good because they are kinda bad stages lol. I mean you will see what they've allowed. I personally voted no for everything except PS2 and Port town aero. Im gonna maybe use it next tourney cuz i love PTA!
I'm in the BBR too y'know. I know WHY they were voted for, and the points that were sometimes brought up were basically impossible to argue against.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
impossible to argue against.
because the points that were brought up for it were so valid and concise that it made sense to add to the list? hmm why would anyone argue against a good thing unless it was one of those dumb arguments where its always one sided :\

AfroQT

Smash Master
because the points that were brought up for it were so valid and concise that it made sense to add to the list? hmm why would anyone argue against a good thing unless it was one of those dumb arguments where its always one sided :\
I was in the BBR as well, i was serious about it for a day or so, then i realized its a mixture of:

1. Not even good players stroking their e-peen (inui)
2. People arguing about pointless things
3. No one making any sense at all, besides a extremely select few

DFEAR

Smash Hero
I was in the BBR as well, i was serious about it for a day or so, then i realized its a mixture of:

1. Not even good players stroking their e-peen (inui)
2. People arguing about pointless things
3. No one making any sense at all, besides a extremely select few
the majority will always override.

if 100 people admitted they saw a flying pig and 1 person said it was a fallacy. would the unbiased person believe the 100 ppl or that 1 person :\

Albert.

Smash Master
Hey Afro^^^^ your MK ditto practice for 20 minutes at the last tourney made me a much better player. It was like a power boost, I swear. Even if you don't remember it xD

I went from losing to cedrick's little bro a few hours before to wrecking him afterwords.

EDIT:
**** you DFear for Ninjaing me lol. Do you need to post all the time dude?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Hey Afro^^^^ your MK ditto practice for 20 minutes at the last tourney made me a much better player. It was like a power boost, I swear. Even if you don't remember it xD

I went from losing to cedrick's little bro a few hours before to wrecking him afterwords.

EDIT:
This is clearly a post <---

eh if i have something to say ill say it. i r talkativeeeeee

AfroQT

Smash Master

EDIT:
OOOO i know who youa re now haha.
Yee MK dittos are fun you were good at them but you werent sure of what to do i could see the uneasiness in you haha.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I believe we should run the BBR ruleset on this stage.
because my name is purple.
And it'd be funny.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Nick, we're friendlying at the next tourney. I have no clue how to fight a ZSS. And seeing as you're the only one out there i may as well fight you. lol

O__o it always rains on mai birfday... rawr!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Nick, we're friendlying at the next tourney. I have no clue how to fight a ZSS. And seeing as you're the only one out there i may as well fight you. lol

O__o it always rains on mai birfday... rawr!
Probably cannot make it to this actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom