• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
THANK THE HEAVENS FOR ALLOWING CARS TO NOT BE ****ED UP IN CENTRAL FLORIDA! MAY DISNEY BE MERCIFUL TO YOUR SOULS!

Now I'm actually excited.

8Bitman

Smash Master
There is no random because it makes the tournament last 2-3 more hours...
yeah true..

also thas kewl... so now theres going to be no room to stand and more fighting over seats.. XD

AGLOW!!!! THE FUTURE!!!! NOW!!!! =D

8Bitman

Smash Master
LMFAO!

i find it funneh..

i cant wait for this. =D

*hits something

AfroQT

Smash Master
Hold a melee side tourney, people could actually improve at games in general instead of playing pointless random tournaments.

Id be down for melee singles on the side even if it was 5 people.

EDIT:
Oh yeah and your all ********.

8Bitman

Smash Master
^^^^^

This guy is mad cool

and I don't even know him

:chuckle:
i don't know you... either....

:bigthumbu

i left melee... i wasn't "great" at it, but i wasn't bad.. it haz been about 2 or 3 years since we've played melee seriously.. i'll pass...

unless there's alot people that go to these that still play melee (which from what i've heard iz like none) then go for it. but i wouldnt hold a melee tourney that only a few people would join. O_O

AfroQT

Smash Master
i don't know you... either....

:bigthumbu

i left melee... i wasn't "great" at it, but i wasn't bad.. it haz been about 2 or 3 years since we've played melee seriously.. i'll pass...

unless there's alot people that go to these that still play melee (which from what i've heard iz like none) then go for it. but i wouldnt hold a melee tourney that only a few people would join. O_O
Then what do you propose we do? Have another random tournament?
I'd rather do nothing.

8Bitman

Smash Master
well idk, but it will only delay the tourney like ESAM didn't want which iz why he got rid of random singles and dubz..

if you really want to play melee though just bring it and hook it up like you did at teh last ZP. =3

i doubt all of the TVs are going to be occupied eva at any of these events..

id agree with people playing melee but i wouldnt make it an entire event.. O_O

8Bitman

Smash Master
lol hey that game iz fun IMO!!!

i loved raising chao's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
we should all dirve down together. tell him to call me at 772-579-3046.

x-death, come voer to gdxs place sat morning an u got a ride wit me.
Im pretty sure we're leaving early friday instead of at night and if not then super early on saturday.

2 more people fit in the car ^^ On the way down we can grab someone as long as they provide gas money and an address we can googlemap. PM me if necessary

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Afro, why are you talking about other events? I said there WASN'T going to be a random side event. The only side event I would consider that is in brawl is a "Janky Stages" tournament. The stage list would be something like

Starter:
PS2

CP:

Norfair
Luigi's Mansion
Jungle Japes
Yoshi's Island (Melee)
Port Town Aero Drive
Green Greens
Norfair

Sounds about right. It would be good to learn these stages outside of a real tournament where if somebody CPs you and you don't know it you basically lose a match.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
All about the SONICADVENTURE2BATTLE side tourney XD
Ok you've posted these dumb gifs in like every single one of your posts, you obviously want attention so what is it? Cause its annoying.

cwutididthat :chuckle:

Im pretty sure we're leaving early friday instead of at night and if not then super early on saturday.

2 more people fit in the car ^^ On the way down we can grab someone as long as they provide gas money and an address we can googlemap. PM me if necessary
I'll try to see if hiROI can come.

Afro, why are you talking about other events? I said there WASN'T going to be a random side event. The only side event I would consider that is in brawl is a "Janky Stages" tournament. The stage list would be something like

Starter:
PS2

CP:

Norfair
Luigi's Mansion
Jungle Japes
Yoshi's Island (Melee)
Port Town Aero Drive
Green Greens
Norfair

Sounds about right. It would be good to learn these stages outside of a real tournament where if somebody CPs you and you don't know it you basically lose a match.
I actually like this idea. I like it a lot.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
well...i like dtorr but...his ...-shrugs- were way more annoying than the little gif that xaltis posts i mean he isnt posting it and ONLY it hes posting the gif and then talking pretending its talking soo hes basically her..(ill NVR say her name :) ) but...yeah the ...-shrugs- was a little annoying and i wouldve asked you to stop btu in a nicer way as well STILL LOVE YOU THO DTORR

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
well...i like dtorr but...his ...-shrugs- were way more annoying than the little gif that xaltis posts i mean he isnt posting it and ONLY it hes posting the gif and then talking pretending its talking soo hes basically her..(ill NVR say her name :) ) but...yeah the ...-shrugs- was a little annoying and i wouldve asked you to stop btu in a nicer way as well STILL LOVE YOU THO DTORR

-shrugs- Isn't annoying and its not anywhere near as annoying as role playing as a mermaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom