• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Bitman

Smash Master
lol if we ever go to NY its to visit family, nothing else.. im sorry to say lol.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
its actually kinda ironic. I drove down to a sfl tourney, and my ac in my car was fine back then (it hasnt worked in a year or so)

.......too bad it was the zp that was in the old location and had 75 people in a hallway. It still stands as the hottest tournament ive ever been to in my entire life. And the most crowded as far as space goes
brawl jewish oven bash ii

8Bitman

Smash Master
wow the attendence says that the only person going to this is ESAM..

what a loser.... XD LMFAO!!! JK

i like how the past two events have the same top 3 placers... seibrik, ESAM, and MVD.. O_O

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I will. I'm saving up to go brawl with radix's crew. They said they need some lucario practice. And I want to get another match with fearless. I don't feel like I sould have 2-0ed him. But it's in practice so I can show sfl that I'm no scrub Lucario player. Plus, I'm hoping for pointers with Pikachu. I'm dropping Metaknight as my alt because I hate him and snake. But I think I can get some help from sfl.

Another trip down there in a car with no AC is like traveling to hell lol
yea bro ive played bwith radix and the b4 i would go more but im lazy lol and gas money is a ***** but if u come up by apopka hit me up bro cause i wanna try out this new charater ive picked up on random ppl

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Well i can top all of you!!!!

Iv'e driven from south florida!!! All the way to central newyork!!!!!!!!!

with freezing, ice-cold!! Amazing ac!!!!

Boom!!!!!

in two days
lmao i only driven frm NC to central FL with no AC and no CD or casset player tat works :(

8Bitman

Smash Master
lmao i only driven frm NC to central FL with no AC and no CD or casset player tat works :(
*runs

i can deal with no music.. but not having no AC.. >=O

but being without both... O_O_OOOOOO_OO_O__OO_O_O_O__OO_O_OO_O_O_O_O_O_O_O

did the car you were in hate you at all???

2-DJeff

Smash Master
*runs

i can deal with no music.. but not having no AC.. >=O

but being without both... O_O_OOOOOO_OO_O__OO_O_O_O__OO_O_OO_O_O_O_O_O_O_O

did the car you were in hate you at all???
yea dude cause i couldn't relax either cause the wheel would get of coarse if u let go of it 4 like 3 seconds so i had to be focus like the whole way trying to stay on the road lol i was so tired

8Bitman

Smash Master
wow there's alotz more peepz coming to this than the last one, from what i'm hearing..

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
A lot more people would be coming.....

if my crew was interested

wait.....

LOL :chuckle:
Actually I am getting sick and tired of our crew not caring about the smash side. They always have time to go to their tournaments but whenever I post one for ours they cant somehow. Ugh! Im gonna ***** next time i swear.

Exdeath

Smash Master
mike can you drive to this one? me and gary got spots if you can
If you're willing to drop by 27, I'm game too and I would contribute as much gas money as the people from Orlando, so it wouldn't be worth less than a person from Orlando.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
u guys are just haters. clearly melee is a better game than 64
tommy g tommy g tommy isai tommy g

BBQTV

Smash Master
i dont diss melee, the least melee players could do is not dis brawl

8Bitman

Smash Master
Xaltis!!! Halt!!!

You main falco!! You can technically do the same thing!!!! Xd lmao!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
They are both bad games, but this one has a less douchy community (Besides DFEAR :D).

So yeah...I'm too lazy to update the attendance list, but please give me who is bringing wiis so I know who gets a discount.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis!!! Halt!!!

You main falco!! You can technically do the same thing!!!! Xd lmao!!
There's a difference though. My grabs aren't to death except on like bad people, and ow what a shot to Dfear, Esam but your kinda right ^^; Btw my wii will be there (as always)

8Bitman

Smash Master
There's a difference though. My grabs aren't to death except on like bad people, and ow what a shot to Dfear, Esam but your kinda right ^^; Btw my wii will be there (as always)
well yeah but after hearing what happened with you and my brother at the palm beach PnT. i was amazed. O_O

GET ***** SNAKE!!! XD lol

i still love melee.. GO MARTH AND FALCOZ!!! =D

and esamim bringing a wii.. but like we stated before it will most likely just be a friendlie wii since we can't save every replay on it..

DFEAR

Smash Hero
he was complimenting me. im glad i got to know esam better. hes legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom