• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
I wish we could make these. ZPs would be good exp for my but we're so poor up here getting anywhere is a daunting task. Thus why I'd like for sfl to come up to holy smash. I need the exp and you guys could use the money to.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
you guys are very far away i used mapquest and holy smash was too far plus..we are poor too =/ at least some of us xD If you ever find a way though you should so come down

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
you guys are very far away i used mapquest and holy smash was too far plus..we are poor too =/ at least some of us xD If you ever find a way though you should so come down
I will. I'm saving up to go brawl with radix's crew. They said they need some lucario practice. And I want to get another match with fearless. I don't feel like I sould have 2-0ed him. But it's in practice so I can show sfl that I'm no scrub Lucario player. Plus, I'm hoping for pointers with Pikachu. I'm dropping Metaknight as my alt because I hate him and snake. But I think I can get some help from sfl.

Another trip down there in a car with no AC is like traveling to hell lol

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
I still think we need to make a **** talk thread and have us talking **** to all parts of the counrty. and inside fl. It'd be pretty funny to read the stuff we have to say.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Well i can top all of you!!!!

Iv'e driven from south florida!!! All the way to central newyork!!!!!!!!!

with freezing, ice-cold!! Amazing ac!!!!

Boom!!!!!

in two days

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
its actually kinda ironic. i drove down to a SFL tourney, and my AC in my car was fine back then (it hasnt worked in a year or so)

.......too bad it was the ZP that was in the old location and had 75 people in a hallway. It still stands as the hottest tournament ive ever been to in my entire life. And the most crowded as far as space goes

8Bitman

Smash Master
everyone was complaining about it being hawt.. and i noticed it.. but it was as bad as everyone made it sound.. IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom