• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthly tournaments 12/11/10 Dastrn's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Whatever date you have it try and respect R@yvns tourney too. He's gonna host one this weekend , but after that it should be you and him having them with a week gap.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
So my Wiimote wasn't with my stuff when I packed up at ZP, nor was it lying around...i assume that someone mistakenly took it, thinking it was theirs. If anyone has a Wiimote they did not have before, I would really appreciate it. If any of you have a way to contact ZP, that would be cool too (their google phone listing doesn't work)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
When we went back for Chaz's wii there was a wiimote on the back table...

Also, updated with new date, 7/17/10. Making room for Ohio.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So... i think my SD card is in somebody's Wii.
Could people check?
There should be some replays on it. One with me playing a Peach, and the other me playing Snipa.
I... kinda want those replays.
:'(

8Bitman

Smash Master
okay i iz confuzzled at what it means....

FLORIDA vs. OHIO!?!?!?!?!?!?! SAY WAHHHHH!?!?!?!? O_O

lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Ohio is coming down from the monday before to the sunday after, but they can't come...so I'ma change the title.

8Bitman

Smash Master
well we will be here fo sho!

and also we will bring a wii.... BUT ESAM!! THERES NO WAY WE ARE DELETING ALL OF OUR REPLAYS!?!?!??! >=O

naw seriously theres like no way you can have the patience to delete about 700 replays.... (bout 450 on the wii and bout 250 on the SD card.)

O_OO_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_OO_OO_O_O_O_O_O_O____OOOO__O_O_O_OOO_O

Xaltis

Smash Hero

and also we will bring a wii.... BUT ESAM!! THERES NO WAY WE ARE DELETING ALL OF OUR REPLAYS!?!?!??! >=O

naw seriously theres like no way you can have the patience to delete about 700 replays.... (bout 450 on the wii and bout 250 on the SD card.)

Nah its k just do it anyways. Deleting them off the SD on your comp takes like 3 mins. Then just delete the rest off your wii. I did it, so you should be able to, too.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Nah its k just do it anyways. Deleting them off the SD on your comp takes like 3 mins. Then just delete the rest off your wii. I did it, so you should be able to, too.

8Bitman

Smash Master
naw.. too much memories.. and too much videos to be able to be put into a CV..

id only agree to delete like 200-300 of em.. but we beh too lazeh.. ill see.. we're nost definetely going. but teh wii will be a problem..

8Bitman

Smash Master
So in other words, your wii is the friendly wii (if we have one)
Trudaht! well if that's alright with you ESAM. cuz there was like 3 T.V's total not being used like the whole time. so yup yup. =3

DFEAR

Smash Hero
thanks esam for uploading matches. i can clearly see what i did wrong and what i could have done instead. thank you. now to apply what i learned.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i got in the car...and yea, theres no way all 4 of us would've fit.

hell, when i was in the back my knees were scrunched up into my thigh. me christine and gary weren't fitting in the back of that car for any extended period of time.

but dont feel bad. the only thing you missed was getting back to orlando at 5:30AM after an hour tow truck ride with a superhick that was still nice

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I wasn't lying

I can't fit in that car

I have a better chance of going to APEX and MLG Raleigh than any FL tourny

unless it has SSFIV or Tekken 6

since my crew only plays those two

EVERY TOURNY SHOULD HAVE SSFIV AND TEKKEN 6

so I can go to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom