• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Id like to come...but theres a tourney in the ucf area the same day ran by a play n trade...and no one is gonna drive here over that one

Hopefully next time sfl

trumptight

Smash Journeyman
Your Fox scares the hell out me. O__o

I can only imagine a DDD and R.O.B team, that would actually be pretty cool. =3
Ur Rob is the best I've played. Regardless of how scary I am YOu still win!!!! We're doing friendlies so I can learn the match-up lol.

You have to come trump. So I can get back on the ship.

IN that case, I will surely come to see you fail to get back on the ship.......

8Bitman

Smash Master
Ur Rob is the best I've played. Regardless of how scary I am YOu still win!!!! We're doing friendlies so I can learn the match-up lol.

IN that case, I will surely come to see you fail to get back on the ship.......
Thank you. And no problem. I never fight any foxes so it would be good to get in some MU experience.

I can't wait to go to this! >_< I have learned so much! R.O.B is an A.T.F (Advanced Technique Freak).

>_<

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol like i said, if someone magically decides to go to ZP instead of PnT saturday, i'll definitely catch a ride with them

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So where does the name GameDragonX come from?
i dunno, i just put random words together that sounded cool

/MVD

but nah, i used it in high school when i first got AOL (basically when AOL came out) as my screenname, so i just use it everywhere

Slashy

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if there is going to be an opening for friendlies, I'd bring a TV if I can set up Brawl Minus on it.

Top Bottom