• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Guys, the old coaching rule was replaced with this.

* Between games, players may individually take up to 3 minutes to consult players but must make a counterpick or ban choice with in 3 minutes of the previous match ending.

That basically means NO COACHING MID-MATCH! You can coach between matches, but not mid-match. I hated it at Pound and I have always hated it. Sorry for the people that need it/benefit from it.
Well the main person that affects is me. But I should be fine now.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Well since there is no tourney stopping me from going to this.... I'm coming to this. Need housing on Friday though... I'm trying to get Hrnut to go.

I think I'll be listening to music instead of others cheering/helping other players against me out.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol lie what are you doing silly head.

Xaltis, sorry man, but I hate the coaching rule, it was my least favorite thing at Pound.

Also, Yay Kyon :D CFL hype?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Lol lie what are you doing silly head.

Xaltis, sorry man, but I hate the coaching rule, it was my least favorite thing at Pound.

Also, Yay Kyon :D CFL hype?

Coulda sworn I said I should be fine.

I don't know why you didn't like coaching at Pound. You don't like helping your friends? I understand it for FL tourneys tho.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You could coach anything. I literally was coaching Pitzer throughout HIS ENTIRE MATCH! Range from basic **** like "Stop approaching" and "Stay ahead on RC" to "His C4 is right there" or "He always tries to up-b if you shield his landing fair." Vex can say **** about it since he was there when I was coaching.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Yeah I prefer this new rule. Coaching always screws someone over, and I already had an unpleasant experience with it.(My fault though)

I usually tune everyone out or just listen to music anyway.

:rosalina:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
ill be here a 100 percent lol sorry i never come when i say i am..........teams riddle or someone
Wait, you're actually showing up here?
More MMs!
I'm hogging you and DFEAR (and GDX?) if you guys go! Gotta get that Diddy Kong exp!

Also, sorry, not teaming with you. <3

8Bitman

Smash Master
COUGH COUGH!!!! So I was thinking would there be any chance that this could be on 3/5/11 instead?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
8bitman, I'm not changing date. There is a Melee tournament at ZP on that date that I can't override.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Mink

namesearch this and tell us who you're coming over with x3.

Also yeah 8bit, I'm going to the melee tourney on the fifth. Attendance is 65+ right now. No way that's going to be moved.

8Bitman

Smash Master
8bitman, I'm not changing date. There is a Melee tournament at ZP on that date that I can't override.
Understood.

Mink

namesearch this and tell us who you're coming over with x3.

Also yeah 8bit, I'm going to the melee tourney on the fifth. Attendance is 65+ right now. No way that's going to be moved.

Nice sh**. Goodluck at that 2link. =3

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I didn't have to play a Diddy Kong, and I am super thankful in that. You would've beat me in bracket, as would have ADHD/Gnes.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Let ESAM do whatever he wants, I just don't want to hear ESAM scream F*** again.

*hides in corner

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The BBRRC hasn't made an actual rule-set yet in entirety, so he is basically using the stages and then other HOBO rules. If we release an official ruleset by WHOBO he is gonna change it to that.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Ahh okay, I see

I guess I'll take a peek at his stuff. I hope I can make this; I haven't missed this event since I started going in June. Don't Choke is probably gonna eat up all my money D:

Top Bottom