• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Results and shoutouts

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
What I've heard is pretty much this, Swedes arrived, Dutchies went out and when they got back and the swedes made a mess out of JDs place (not wrecked, just a mess), which I can imagine because there were a **** load of swedes so no biggy. Then they all got drunk (including the dutchies) and somewhere during that time one of the swedes broke JDs toilet and to make matters worse, they vomitted all over it (see picture).

So basically, toilet + mess + being a large group of drunk people them kicked out.

*Disclaimer*
I wasn't there, Im not blaming anyone, just saying what I've heard..

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I can understand JD and his buddies are used to drinking and smoking and all, but the guys he houses do not, so things like that shouldn't be done so while there are other people around. And it's reasonable, it's not asking for JD to quit life or something.
LOL, then you don't know JD very well. It's like asking him to stop breathing.

Cancer program..O_o;; wtf
XD kankernep

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
LOL, then you don't know JD very well. It's like asking him to stop breathing.
The way JD ruins his health is not your business.
If he wanted to smoke in the living room, he smoked in the living room.
It's his ****ing place, isn't it?
So mind your own business and at least if u wanna argue, argue about the right problem.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
The way JD ruins his health is not your business.
If he wanted to smoke in the living room, he smoked in the living room.
It's his ****ing place, isn't it?
So mind your own business and at least if u wanna argue, argue about the right problem.
1. I wasn't housed by JD.
2. I didn't criticize his smoking habits at all.
3. Looks like you're just trying to find stuff to make a fuss about. While it's an amusing distraction until any of the hosts make a proper post, you shouldn't take it too far and target people at random.
4. What would be the "right problem" to argue about? It all looks pretty clear to me.

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
So if it looks that clear to you, why are you talking about Jd's smoking habits?

I'm not making a fuss about anything.

Just trying to keep things clear as JD is not the bad guy in this story.

Luma

Smash Lord
why dont u all calm down? i mean **** happens, wrong people are getting punished for that, same **** as everyday, so who really cares?

Samochan

Smash Master
So if it looks that clear to you, why are you talking about Jd's smoking habits?
Maybe cause he should've taken his guests into consideration when they started smoking inside. >_> It's not fun when you cannot breathe inside the house and then your clothes start to smell quite a lot and then you get a headache. <_< I'm used to someone smoking inside cause my buddy's mom does that, but she always occupies a different room than us anyway, so I'm not directly exposed to smoke. Wasn't there a window open in the kitchen just so people could smoke there? Cause I saw a cup for the cigarets there, so I assumed things, but whatever... I wasn't the only one not smoking there. And I'm not making JD seem like a bad guy here, but getting directly exposed to smoke is about as bad as smoking yourself. >_> I didn't fuss about it there cause yes, it was JD's house and he can do whatever he wants in his own house, but I should be allowed to state my own opinion here.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I was simply making a remark about something Samochan posted. She said asking JD to quit smoking isn't that big of a deal, to which I replied in a joking fashion that it is a big deal to him.

I'm not making a fuss about anything.
Okay.

Just trying to keep things clear as JD is not the bad guy in this story.
First of all, JD should speak up for himself. He usually doesn't have trouble posting either.

At the tournament I've heard both sides of the story and I think I got a pretty clear image of what happened. Dutchies and Swedes got drunk and made a mess. Some guys vomited (from what I gathered, both Dutchies AND Swedes). On the Dutch side, everyone admits that it was wrong of them and they cleaned their mess up. Also keep in mind that JD's apartment wasn't that clean to begin with and people were smoking all the time anyway. The one thing the Dutchies didn't clean up initially was the toilet, because that wasn't their mess according to them (I have little reason to doubt that, but I guess I'm biased). JD thinks they should have done it anyway, as a way of being nice to him and make up for what they did while he housed them. The Dutchies think it was too much to ask of them, because it was really gross and not their mess.

Then what happened? JD, enraged, said the Dutchies had to get the **** out. He told me that he regretted that soon after he said it, but the Dutchies got pissed and left anyway. The Dutchies also claim that JD left them on their own and that they had to get new housing by themselves.

In conclusion, both sides were wrong from how I see it. While the Dutchies have attempted to make up for it, JD did little to apologize. Another issue is that JD was supposed to team with Choco, but they decided not to do that for obvious reasons. Choco was then gonna team with Cho, but JD manipulated CJ into getting Cho to team with him.

Btw, a name I've heard being mentioned as responsible for the toilet vomiting multiple times is Kurre, the Swede. The funniest thing is, the toilet got cleaned anyway. By Ryuker, a Dutchie.

Mr P

Smash Ace
I stopped reading this topic at page 7 coz i was tired reading bull***t.

Kone, english teaching in France is really bad.
But i'm pretty sure my english is way better than ur french.

Mr P... What did u expected french people to do against ur plane cancellation?
Last year, on ESA1, i had to sleep in these ****ing airport's red chairs too but i didn't blame JD or someone else 4 that.

Poor guy, u couldn't take a shower, u looked like a homeless. **** it, we spent a whole night (5 persons) in a bus stop in Sweden this summer waiting 4 our plane. We didn't blame Helios.

Ok, there was some things who sucked at this tournament, i agree (TVs and such). But i saw Slhoka, he worked very hard 4 this tournament and he did the best he could.
U just don't know the amount of work and sleepless nights needed to create a tournament like that. So shut the **** up. Really.

It was only the second edition. The third will be better, in every way.
I'll be there. And i don't care if some ****ing unpleasant people don't come. People like you, Mr P.

Are you ****ing ******** ? Where does it say i am blaming JD for the cancellation of my flight. It is his fault that i ended up homeless though and that is what i am blaming him for.

Are you one of the people who were hosting this tournament ? if so you should be embaressed because it was a ****ing disgrace, it's no-one elses fault that this tournament sucked and maybe the hosts should start taking responsibility and give is some answers on this board, its been overt a week now.

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
Mr P, I think i'm just gonna stop talking wit u.
I found an hosting for me and 2 other friends less than 2 weeks before the tournament.
So you sucked, not the hosting.
And you keep sucking writing "**** France" on an international board.

You **** France, right, then be sure that France **** you as well in return.

Marc I'm okay with a lot of things you say.
It's just that I didn't like the way you spoke of JD and his way of smoking.
A little bit too sarcastic maybe :p
But yeah ur right, it was not very cool smoking everywhere, but it was JD's place so he could afford that.

And I wanna say that I told JD teaming with Cho instead of letting Choco team with him won't fix things.
It's just that it's like everyone is blaming JD, and I feel forced to defend him.

Of course he messed up too, but it's just not as if he was the only one.

And btw yeah ryuker rox !

Samochan

Smash Master
Pretty manly by Ryuker to do that!
That guy is too good! :laugh:
I've also heard aniolas put his hand in there as well, just to help out.

Edit: Bseed, it's not about that they didn't have a housing arranged, but what happened was that JD went missing after we were kicked out from venue and I couldn't locate him with text messages, so I too was left homeless and out on my own until I asked Yuna and with a stroke of luck found housing for the night. Same cannot be obviously said of Mr P and Zeppo. If they couldn't have been housed by JD again, he should have arranged housing for someplace else instead of just leaving everybody.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
lol kids, stop arguing a results and shoutout thread isn't really the place for it =)

What happened happened, if there's grudges good for the people who have them. Lets just look forward to further melee/brawl events now (especially since freeloader for wii was just released, we'll find out on sat if it works =D)

Also you guys were mean for trying to make me clean it up ;_:

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Aniolas put his hand in Ryuker? That's disgusting!

Ryuker got treated pretty bad by JD too actually. They went to the venue without telling him anything while he was sightseeing Paris. Ryuker's bag was still in JD's house and JD didn't want to go get it (till like Sunday). Why is this an issue? Because Ryuker housed JD for months when he was in the Netherlands.

I can understand the Frenchies defending JD, I can also understand most of his point of view. He did do some stupid things though (not even mentioning locking everyone out of Poilon's house...). I also feels it's wrong to just blame everything on the Dutchies staying at his place.

Captain Jadde

Smash Cadet
Uhm, there where only three Swedes that where drinking, me Akke and Kurre, and that was outside JD's appartment on the street.. After drinking we bumped in to Jeffz0r and Ryuker who where on their way to JD's, so we showed them where he lived and then we walked around for like an hour.
When we got back everyone was drinking (still none of the swedes), we just sat in the smoking room for a while. When we got out everything was a total mess.. the floor was wet, the toilet was just ****ed up, it looked like someone took a shít in the semi-toilet-thingy and people sat in their own vomit..

No ****ing way the Swedes did any of that.
And lol @ blaming Kurre XD who said he was responsible for it?

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
lol kids, stop arguing a results and shoutout thread isn't really the place for it =)
Then what is?

No ****ing way the Swedes did any of that.
And lol @ blaming Kurre XD who said he was responsible for it?
Multiple people. I don't like mentioning names, they can choose to speak up themselves or don't.

The main issue is that we have Dutchies and Swedes accusing each other. I wasn't there, so I can't know for sure what happened. I just don't get why the Dutchies would lie about it if they admitted doing all that other stuff and cleaned it up as well.

Faab

Smash Ace
Yeah aniolas did a great job, taking responsibility for the swedes and trying to clean the toilet up (wheter it was their fault or not).

I did the same thing as he did but only the day after, trying to clean up the toilet with the vomit there. It was ****ing horrible and i felt sick for the entire day. So the dutchies actually tried to clean it up aswell, even though it was not our fault. The only thing we refused to do was the floor around the toilet. For that small issue we got kicked out, even though we cleaned up his entire ****ing house. It's horrible that ryuker had to do it since he didn't even got involved with drinking or anything.

(Don't take it personal you swedes, you guys know i love ya all)

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
From what I understand, the swedes weren't involved in either throwing up or ****ting in the bidé (lmfao @ that, btw), but I could be wrong. If that's the case, though, wouldn't that mean the swedes got blamed for something the dutch did?

Also, please correct me if I'm wrong, I was just told by several people that this was the case.

And yeah, Ryuker pretty much rocks, I don't see how anyone could treat him badly :p

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
We don't care at all.
it's not as if it was all the swedish or all the dutchies who messed up.
It was some dutchies n some swedish.
It's not a country problem.
The people who screwed everything up are to blame.
Not the country they come from.

Drago-T

Smash Rookie
People Listen and Listen GOOD ( Zeta Speaking )

The day of massacre. If you house 20+ people what do you expect your house will become a mess!
The Dutchies leave to chill because we dont play smash 24/7. We come back the hallway is wet ( My socks got wet because i ignorantly walk to the toilet ). Then i hear you cant use the toilet because its broken. No problem. JD allready really angry telling me he is going to kick the swedish out in the morning. This is before we all got drunk by the way. Dutchies drink theirself almost to death ( i suck in pokemon names so i get to drink like 30 shots ) Zgetto sucks at animal knowledge and he drinks alot too. Kure standing in kitchen window looking like he was about to throw up but didnt as far as i know. Jadde wasnt that drunk so i dont think he would threw up. Zgetto throws up in the Asswash (bidde) and i throw up on Backsons bed. Poor guy has no sleeping place uptill now (lol) . Next thing i woke up and saw the swedish leave... And the dutchies could stay. We said we were sorry and cleaned his house. I said to JD ill clean your whole house. But i was feeling very sick ( to much alcohol ) When i went into that toilet i would only made it worse... vomit all over again ! Faab did an attempt to clean the toilet he put his whole arm in it. We refuse to clean the toilet after cleaning is whole house. JD says we owe him after the ''ruckus'' we made that night. But we refused so he said clean it or get the f*ck out. We left immediatly while he was trying to say you dont have to leave if you clean it. Thats called blackmailing. So we left and stayd 4 hours chilling in a Mc Donalds. Next time dont house 20+ people because they will make noise and wont be quite and they will make a mess. And be more patient with people you house. Because when Nihonjin housed you for over a week and you had no place to go and you didnt shower for a whole week long and made his house stink like sh*t he didnt say get the f*ck out!! He even paid your ticket home and Backsons ticket too . All his price money went to you guys. And then when i owe you money . You got nerve to go to Amsah and say your cousin owes me money. What do you owe him....? I dont give a what people think about me right now. The only thing i now is dont f*ck with me..... !!

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
You call that blackmailing I call that fixing the mess you've done.

Helios hosted Frenchs, Dutchies, and other people in Sweden during one whole week before ROS4.

Believe me there was 20 people at least.

And then we left, the house was still clean.

Boo vomited in Helios' bathroom, on the floor, and I personnally cleaned his vomite coz Helios really didn't have to do that.

That's how I see things.

Drago-T

Smash Rookie
Can't you read at your part it said Boo Vomited and cleaned it up. Where do i say i vomited or other duchies vomited in his toilet. BSeed maybe ive seen you im bad at Names. But your werent there. So would you please shut up and let JD defend himself. And Maybe Helios place was bigger. Because I really appreciate JD attempt of housing. But the place was so small it looked like a chickenbox (kippenhok) with so many people. Helios place couldnt be that small. And yes its called blackmailing, "clean my toilet or get the f*ck out". OMG i see your name arent you BasterdSeed who stole the dutchies their food in sweden .... You B*sterd!! (french accent)

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
What is this ****ing theory saying that I stole your food in sweden ?
That's just a ****ing lie...
Do I look like a thief ? U can't be serious man...

Did I vomite in Helios toilets? No, Boo did, but I cleaned up.

Don't you understand it's not a question of dutchies and swedish... ?
It's just a question of people housed by somenone.
Everyone housed is responsible 4 what's happening in the house.

And that's definitively not blackmail... As I said, it was just up to you to clean the whole house up without JD asking you to !

And I agree JD shouldn't have made you leave, team with Cho instead of letting Choco etc etc... I told him it wasn't good.

But he's really forgivable...

Luma

Smash Lord
actually i dont think it would have changed anything if the dutchies cleaned the toilett or not since everyone got kicked out later (like perfect_shadow, samochan, me and some spains)

and not letting the swedes help cleaning was a bad mistake aswell imo

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
Ur d*mn right he should have let swedes clean the mess too.

And u were kicked out just coz it was JD's grandmother's house and coz a neighbour complained about the noise people did... I'm not sure about that as I wasn't there; tell me if i'm wrong.

Drago-T

Smash Rookie
Im cool with everything and im not mad at him. I actually dont care.... about what happend. The only thing is the Dutch (who stayed at JD's place) were put in a bad position. The swedish too. Yes it was a mess and so on. So.....

True smash scene stories!! Sell it you wil get rich
Stop stealing people's food and denying . You B*stard !!( french accent )

Luma

Smash Lord
nono thats wright, u just wanted to say, wheter the dutchies cleaned the toiletts or not, jd would have kicked them out anyway

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
Ur d*mn right, I'm a big ****ing B*stard.

But I'm not a thief.

And u have no ****ing right to call me thief in front of everyone here. Coz that's ****ing false.

And wether that's true or not, that's not the point at all...

Drago-T

Smash Rookie
omg You acccuse dutchies on things you heard right...?
im doing the same so STFU
You B*sterd (french accent)

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
I'm not accusing nobody, i'm defending JD.

And in France we say something like that: "if I jump out of a bridge, will you jump out too?"
That's not coz I do something that you'll do the same... right?

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
BSeeD, don't worry about it, he's just calling you out.
Enough with the accusations Zeta.

You call that blackmailing I call that fixing the mess you've done.
No actually, that IS blackmailing.
If you make a mess and clean it up and then someone tells you to clean up everyone else their mess too or get the **** out then thats...no actually, you're right. Its not blackmailing, its being an unreasonable ****face. (Which he admitted he was, so I don't see why you're defending him)

Helios hosted Frenchs, Dutchies, and other people in Sweden during one whole week before ROS4.
Believe me there was 20 people at least.
And then we left, the house was still clean.
Helios' house is ALOT bigger than JDs apartment not to mention its in the middle of nowhere so no matter how much noise we made there's no way their neighbours could ever hear us.
Also, Helios made sure we knew the HOUSE RULES, in short, it was organised which made it all go "smoothly".

Boo vomited in Helios' bathroom, on the floor, and I personnally cleaned his vomite coz Helios really didn't have to do that.

That's how I see things.
Just cleaning vomit isn't that bad, cleaning a flooded toilet with someone elses old vomit & **** AFTER CLEANING THE ENTIRE HOUSE is. Especially since I don't think JD did anything to help himself either, even though in the end it was his own responsibility for housing people and kicking the ones responsible out.

What I also find funny is that someone completely unrelated to the matter ended up cleaning the **** thing. I think is a ****ing disgrace! JD should've NEVER let Ryuker clean that, he should've done it himself after kicking everyone else out.

Linkje

Smash Lord
dutchies ... let them think what they want. we have brain cells. most of the french don't.
So leave it be we know what happened. and if they don't want to believe that they can just commit suicide :D .
anyway

Stefan(exa) wil je mijn msn toevoegen. ik heb ook brawl en wil het wel online spelen in hoeverre dat mogelijk is.

.Kurre

Smash Rookie
Zeta is right, i stood in the window there for awhile to get some air. Then Zgetto wanted me to taste some nasty drink, worst ever;(. After that i went to sleep, and when i wake up all the swedes were thrown out.
Funny thing is that i didnt even know about the puking until much later the other day when Jadde showed me the pictures he took.(laughed my *** off;()

The toilet is just sad. JD asked the dutchies(nnja) if it was them, and he said it wasnt. Then JD just blamed the swedes for doing it and said a swede should fix it.;//

Overall i thought the tournament was pretty lame and boring, but it had its fun times though. Best thing with the whole trip was to see Paris with the other swedes;p

shoutouts.

adam: Your sheik is really good, keep practicing and you'll get really really good:p Nice friendlies at JDs.

aska: nice seeing you again, really good marth :)

faab: HIT ME PENGARNA FOOOR FAN!

zeta n ninja: nice walking around paris with you guys the last night:)

makenshi: Nice to see you again. Too bad we didnt play anything:/

ops supposed to be the spanish dood in my pool^^: Good marth, you ***** me haha.

samo: stop doing the anoying sounds when you get KOd;P pretty good peach.

Norge: Kul att se er igen som vanligt, ses på uppsmash:)

Sverige: Äger på som vanligt, jävligt kul att träffa alla igen. Hoppas så många som möjligt av er kommer till uppsmash. Akke dissa dota pl0x.

Creds to slhoka who kept the tourney running.

probably forgot someone;<

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
^Now Im confused and somewhat amazed at how some people are clearly and shamelessly lying/not coming forward to take responsibility (no clue who though), if you didn't mess up the toilet Kurre...who the hell did?!

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
This is even more entertaining than cinema.
But i really can understand Zetas reaction (I can also understand the other reactions, but i dont see any solution for it in near future lol)
best post of the whole thread.. also RtB2 > all =P

anyway I wonder if after this mess the european community will find its way to get back together..

and btw screw it! everyone says the best thing of ESA2 was being able to visit the city, we Italians didn't really have any time to do so =P

Smasher89

Smash Lord
For me the thing that made these days enjoyable was 100% the people, the hosts have a lot to learn and might have gotten some of the needed experience during and after this tournament.
Ok back to what the topic is about:

shoutouts (in Swedish for the Swedes and maybe the Norwegians:p :

Swedes:

Armada: Gött att någon av svenskarna kunde lira bra trots alla incidenter, spela hela smashträffar ftw, perfekt träning inför ESA2 minst sagt. Några till matcher mot CJ och han skulle inte ha haft någon större chans, hoppas revanschen kommer innan det är Brawldags, btw puff är inte imba, bara mot peach …

Aniolas: Trots omständigheterna så tyckte jag spelet såg ganska ok ut i matcherna mot CJ/Masashi, nästa gång är jag säker på att ni tar dem, dem blev lagom roxxade stundvis. Skillz med roadtrip med även om jag var lite roxxad typ halva hemvägen XD

Calle W: Hade förväntat mig lite mer av dig i singles och teams men nice med en rätt ok placering även om jag velat se dig mot Armada/Team UGS i finalerna. Just det, du borde snackat mer franska :p

Ajp: Jag tror vi ägde I teams, bäst av 1 utan att ha jobbat på att syncha laget ftw? XD, nej nästa gång kommer vi helt klart längre, jag spelade iallafall riktigt dåligt. Det visade sig i kartläsarskillzen att du brukar resa utomlands^^

Svampen: Tee hee hee förlora mot SPANJORER ?!, nästan som italienare ju XD. Bästa rådet jag kan ge ”det är bara att tagga till” XD, alla teams med minst en shiek och ingen peach har problem mot IC’s, tänk på det även om du inte spelar dem alls ofta…
Skillzen med fötterna var nog snäppet värre än Armadas dsmashtumme, så man ska gå.

C: Tror du var mest taggad av alla sista kvällen?:bee: Rätt inställning inför regionals men det blev kul när det ”skulle bli av”, tror alla utom Dev och Armada var lika taggade som dig på att lira crews där :p

Kurre burre rox kurre: Börjat spela Fox istället för shiek? Själv spelade jag mycket shiek i andrapoolen då inget stämde och shiek inte laggar och lämnar sig jätteöppen iallfall.

Jadde: Hmm, har inte sett dina resultat men vad gjorde du när vi andra försökte sova hos JD? Fram och tillbaka mindgames som det ska vara XD

Akke: Skillz att dra med på ESA2 då det blev problem med det andra lanet^^, den enda svensken som gillade reglerna? :p, säger bara 5 av 7 matcher på FD i Nihonjihn vs CJ…

Dev: Blev iallfall någon skånematch som det ska vara, nice att lira mycket teams med och att se dig lika taggad som vanligt (nu även med taggad tröja), mer skåne åt folket XD.

Norwegians:

Tonberry: Lirade vi några friendlies? Såg att du roxxade n00bsen med falco trots laggtv, jag vet inte men jag har fått för mig att du anpassar dig ganska bra efter lagget, något som jag verkligen inte kan. Lirade därför shiek i förstapoolen, tror du var den som jag såg lira mest på laggtvs förutom random fransmänn :p

Kriz: Tror det var mycket teamsfriendlies, farligt i mixern(har förr mig det hette något annat, på norska), riktigt många vinster irad men comeback blev det ändå, seriöst matcherna där du och Dev spelar är ju helt sjuka, händer alltid massa skumma saker XD

Marte: Vi fick lirat och snackat betydligt mer än andra turneringar vilket var kul ^_^
Det var riktigt nice att lira många teamsmatcher(särskilt när man åkt ur singles och inte var helt nöjd över hur man spelat^^), minns att du fick in tre stycken neråt B som alla typ KOade någon match, farliga mindgames!
Tackar för mackan och skillad vägvisning sista natten/morgonen, du visade vart skåpet ska stå när det gäller franskaskillzen i den svenska och norska smashscenen XD"thumbs up"

Shin: Spelade Dsmash på corneria var farligt ett tag i några av alla teamsfriendlies. Grats till att komma längre än mig och AJP i teams XD, tackar för den skillade franska chokladen. Just det, CCa aldrig mot en peach även som peach:p Jag trooor vi vann i mixerna/runden eller vad det hette ^^

Baera/Imperfect: Nice att ni kom, men funderar på om vi spelade, kommer inte på att vi gjorde det just nu iallfall…

Other countries:

Coen: It was nice to play against you even though it wasn´t too many matches, we should´ve had a best of 5 or something even though I really never played acceptable at the tournament (ok, maybe the comeback against Zghetto, but I know I can do A LOT better).
No pokemonmatch, well my L4m34 II isn´t still lv100 so I´ve got some training to do, or a couple of pokes in fact. Hope you enjoyed the “secret gift” on your Pearl…

Amsah: Hidden Nihonjihn at the restaurant, to bad you and Armada didn´t play in the bracket hehe. I would certainly liked to see that match since he hasn´t been talking about another match since the last one on Kongo jungle 64 since RoX4…

Zghetto- Nice 2-0:ing everyone in the pool except me who didn’t want that happen :p , comeback FTW, good games.
I strangely started to play worse after our match and got last in the pool so grats in winning the pool (played so bad I just had to use Mewtwo/Pichu so it wouldn’t feel as bad not advancing to second pools)

Samochan: copying armadas playstyle ftw? Maybe should´ve used puff atleast one match, to bad I played to bad to show you what Armadas peachtraining helps against peachplayers, good games anyway.

Over: You certainly had a better day when it come to playing smash then me, I know I could´ve done better. I just kept going in the dsmashes and standuphitanimation (if shiek lays down, and you hit A for getting up you know) instead of doing it correctly and get a lot of easy grabs. Good games anyway both days and I can say you remind me of Hack (Swedish smasher) who seems to know a lot of the game but haven´t been at too many “big” tournaments. Congratulations in winning teams, I still don´t believe it happened ^_^ (you should´ve faced Team UGS though, hehe)

Adam- Campiest marth ever? (played at JD’s “house”), too bad I didn´t face you as Falco on FD. It would´ve been nice to see you be forced to approach, blastercampstyle against a no projectile character, hikostyle ftw (or not), but I should´nt complain, as long as it works it´s great.

NNJA: Inga yunas on the glitches in the game (I heard you said “buggspel” at JD’s like C and loled, too good XD)

Luma- So we did play? Not sure exacly who you are but I know you´re the one from germany.

I know I played a lot of other players and probably forgot some of you. For some I don't remember your names, I know I played another player from Spain(ICditto?). And a couple of frenchies, sorry for those I forgot, just tell and I´ll edit in more SO's .

Top Bottom