• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Results and shoutouts

Slhoka

Smash Lord
The results will be there in a few hours or tomorrow, it depends of the moment where they will be validated on Nealdt brand new website :p

But you can already post your shoutouts here.
As for the organisation flaws discussions, I think we could separate it from this topic, and discussing it in the thread of the tournament discussion room. But if the mods think we should do everything in the same topic, well, they just have to close the other thread and keep this one ;)

Luffy Dahean

Smash Apprentice
Im a bit bad about the prices of teams, but its ok now, I had fun :p

Shoutouts... this is my first time >.<

Aldwyn: Thx for asking we "Hey Strawhat, are you in second pools/brackets/winners?". I was very happy when I fought you, I admire you as a smasher ^-^

Yuna: I didnt play you, my bad T_T I was focused in teams and I didnt want to play Marth in that moment, I will 99 stock with you next time ;)

Zgetto: The half spanish guy, pretty nice space animals, you have to come to Madrid someday ^^

Nnja: Next time, I will fight you without people behind us ;)

Adam: I just play 3 free plays with you, but its ok, I enjoyed them :p

Calle W: I played you lot of games saturday afternoon, it was pretty nice, thx for play me so much games

Armada: I play 9 games with you I think, I enjoyed them a lot, you are amazing :p

Amsah: I want to play you more games next time, >.<, congrats for the 1st place

Makenshi: Dude... You are the ****ing spanish slayer xDDD, too good. Im any good at Marth ditto (never practice it >.<), but I will keep on training!!! Next time I will beat you in Marth ditto, just wait :p

Captain Jack: You **** in one of the 2 games we played on singles, it was amazing, nice work in teams too ^^

Masashi: Argg you beat me in Marth ditto, I wanted to play your Fox T_T... its ok. Maybe next time :p

Slhoka: Thx for dont say to me something like "WTF Strawhat!! Stop asking about your next match!!!". You are too good, I want you to give some "Tournament hosting advices" ^^

To everyone who doesnt understimate us, it feels very bad when almost all players want you to lose just because "you are not supposed to be good".

PS: Heres my MSN, Im always playing videogames, I sometimes use the PC but... its for something about videogames. May I need friends? I dont know. But if I really need them I want smash friends ^^

MSN: dahean_jester_rpg@hotmail.com
AIM: Strawhat_dahean@aol.es

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Teams was €600 for first? Per team? :O

Also, told you the TV's would be laggy :p

Regardless, I'm looking forward to ESA3 for Brawl ;)

Luma

Smash Lord
it was 1200€ in total as far as i know

could be wrong though, i'm just a stupid german

shoutouts later

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
GG's everyone i really enjoyed this, i think i know what i gotta improve on now =) expect a lot more marth.

Ivootness: No johns + no need to get annoyed o_O
Zeppo: CHRISBOI STOMP, why you jumping for
Amsah: =O i love your movement style
CJ: mindgames? o.o
Masashi: Uh, 4 stocked by peach o_O good fox though <3 not so keen on your marth
Makenshi: Show off xD Dair ftw
Helios: nub nub ^_^ didn't wanna come cause i'd get my revenge obviously
Seretur: GG's i really enjoyed those pool matches
JD: Unlucky dude, cheers for the compliments and i like your weird style o.o weird safe playing
Coen: Lmfao i sucked against you xD

Anyone who played me at 64 (especially jeffzors) : SCRUBS ^___^

GEEK28

Smash Apprentice
hello, apparently me bro (mrp) and paul (zepo) were refused houseing last night at this tuniment. there phones are not working and i cant get in contact with them, is there anyone who knows what hapind to them and where thay are now?

can contact me at:
msn smash_master_craig@hotmail.com

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Don’t usually do shout outs anymore, but…

Dutchies AKA kankermensen:
Adam: You definitely lived up to your potential here, fifth place is nothing to be ashamed of.
Amsah: Congratulations once more on getting first place. I personally thought CJ or Masashi would take this, you proved me wrong there. You did crap in teams though. =p
Choco: Always a pleasure. You vs Spain was one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a while.
Coen: =D
Dave: Thanks once more for getting everyone to and from the venue in one piece. We definitely could have done better in teams. ><
Exalador: Where’s my ****ing pizza?!
Faab: WTF were you doing in the bracket? You did manage to redeem yourself somewhat, but king Dedede can do better than that. I thought I was going to die when you jumped me. :x
Ivo: You screwed up and you know it. :3
Linkje: SHOTGUN
Remen: It’s too bad you didn’t do THAT well in the bracket, but you definitely had a strong showing.
Utto: “They call mercenaries like us...”
Zeta: You’d do better if you played more. I had much fun hanging around with you and the others.
Zgetto: Good ****, 9th place buddy. Still the best Spaniard we have. =p

Japan (not that they’ll read this):
Captain Jack: Good job getting second place, although you once told me you don’t like second place. Still, you did really well.
Cho: Really enjoyed the many friendlies we played and the tournament set we had. =]
Masashi: Expected you to get a bit higher. The match I had with you in the second round of pools was one of my best this tournament.

France
Aska: Solid Marth.
Doraki: Still as weird as ever.
JD: The bad housing stuff and the whole locking people out of Poilon’s house aside, it was good to see you again.
Makenshi: You did surprisingly well, too bad we didn’t meet in singles.
Poilon: The epitome of French Falco playing and quite possibly my worst match up.
Slhoka: You did what you could to keep this tournament going, don’t blame yourself for its flaws.

Others:
Aldwyn: I expected you to do better. I guess you’re still your own worst enemy under pressure. Good seeing you again though, too bad we only got a few matches in.
Armada: You’re a monster, I don’t think I’ve ever been beaten this badly.
FatalityCC: Living proof that Ice Climbers don’t need wobbling to do insane amounts of damage and kill from a grab. Your technique is impressive, even under pressure.
Fox128: Good to see you again, too bad we didn’t play each other.
Samochan: 4-stocking Jeffz0r has made you famous in the Netherlands, be proud. You seemed better than I expected (and not just because you’re a girl).
Tonberry: We didn’t get to play each other at all, not even in Brawl. I guess we’ll just play online again then. Good job on helping with the bracket.

I know there are many people I didn’t mention, but 200+ people is just too many. It was good seeing many people again, the Swedes, Frenchies etc. The people are a huge part of the fun for me.

I’m pleased by my ranking in singles, I don’t think I could’ve gotten much higher. Dave and me screwed up in teams though, but our ranking wasn’t even that bad. This is going to be my last big smash tournament for a while. I’ve been playing this game competitively for almost 6 years, enough is enough. Going out like this is nice. =]

If people for some reason want to reach me, here’s my MSN: marcihagen@hotmail.com

Samochan

Smash Master
Shoutouts whee!

Captain Jack: Omg your sheik is so very very good, good casuals with me. Lol at random comboes and crouch cancelled dsmash. :p Gongrats for second place. ^_^

Masashi: Your fox is too hawt. Perfect timing with perfect prediction skilz. *_* Fun casuals, just don't get 4 stocked by armada next time keke. :p Also I had fun chatting with you, you're a good fella. ^_^

Yomi: Lawl mixup. Good pool match, shame you missed bracket. :<.

JD: I feel sorry for your toilet. ._. And we didn't play a single match, nuu. ;_;

Adam: Whoah at that sheik, man. Too good. Like amsah version 0.9 O_o Our team was too good, knee to my grab to throw knee nair gahaha world of hurt.

Amsah BOMBSPIKE!!!!!! XDD Best. Thing. Ever. Gongrats for the win, I knew you'd do it. :3 You vs cj was like.... *eyes bulge out* Good that it's on tape, too sweet.

Tonberry: Casuals yay, I actually won few matches and if I remember correcly, 3 stocked you once. O_o But anyways, your marf and falco are too good. :3

Zgetto: Supersweet fox, almost won you onn pols but naah, you were better. :3 Casuals were also really fun, teams as well. ^^

Jeffzor: Lawl pika 4 stocked on pools. :p *rubs in* Naah, peach ditto was close, just sum moar practice is all you need. :3

Yuna: Random trashtalk about things lol. I had fun time talkign with you and I owe you one for the housing, thanks. :3 The food was good, lucky save with the rice though keke. Critical if I may say so. :p And your peach is too good and our mindset is way too similar lawl. Roll dsmash roll exact same timing ftw. I expect to see you in next finnish tourney. ;3

Random spanish people: I didn't catch most of your names, but good matches. My peach owned loads of you guys though, some put up a good fight (some samus dude and falco me thinks).

M.: Just need moar practice and experience. :3

Overdrive: Man I should've beaten you on pools but bwah, no johns, you have a nasty sheik. :3

Baxon: Ouch 3 stocked on pools, falco was troublesome though. But yea, I wasn't really my responsibility to manage the pools, but whatever, since I knew how to manage it so... <_>

Nnja WTF man 6 4stocks on pools in a row!? Too good, too good. Tha's like guiness world record right there gaha. And no match loss on pool rounds 2 either, nice. Shame I didn't play against you, at least I don't recall. :<

Luma: I had fun chatting with you about random things, you're pretty good player. :3

Perfect Shadow: Same as Luma, fun chatting and btw, nice pika you have there. :3

Armada: WTF lol masashi 4 stocked, now I've seen it all. But you're too good, I love your peach. <3 *fangirl squeals*

Fox128: Didn't I play you too at Lex's house? Sorry, I have awful face memory and I only briefly thought that I catched your name somewhere...

De_glory: yauhz fun casuals, your fox is good and I wanna see dem vids. :3

Cho: Niiiice ganondorf, close casual matches but your gdorf is too good. ^^

Captain Smashie: Pretty **** good ic you got there, shame peach counters ic. :p

AE: Hmm I played vs you sum matches didn't I? Close matches if I recall correcly, whee. You're very good :3

Coen: We could've done better on teams but oh well, next time then :p And lol at those random noobs that gave up roflmao.

QLex: Thanks for housing, you saved my skin there. And your house rocks. O_O It had everything and so much room. <3

Makenshi: Omg marf is too good, you owned me and coen on teams. But why we need to face you on teams again like on ros4? >_>

Calle W: Close matches with cj, you're so very good and I luv your falco. <3

Clemj: I'm gonna john here and say that I should've beaten you on pools, but bwaaaa... should've gone to bed earlier and woken up earlier anyway...

Niam: Omg bbq link, so very awesome. Good matches, your link is definitely a worthy opponent. :3

AJP: FINNISH!! Yay. And get the matches online asap, I wanna see some ownage. :o

Anyone I forgot to mention or mixed up with people: You're too awesome guys, I wuv you all. <3

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
TelpeFion said:
1st Amsah

Adam is really good, I think no-one should underestimate him because if he has a really good day, he can go head to head with the best in Europe.
There, I knew this stuff in January. Congrats Amsah, congrats Adam, congrats Calle, and all the people I know who did well. Samo too of course, but what place did you get in the end? 33rd apparently? Niiice.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
well, shoutouts coming here ^^

my first shoutout time, like dahean's ;) ;)

first of all @Slhoka, he was the best fvcking host in the whole world, nice unforgettable tournament dude, you answered every single question at every moment and you were there to solve any problem.. all credit goes to you :D :D (however, you have a poor low voice, just a complaint to make :D :D)

@Amsah, congratulations for winning man, you deserve it for sure, you are the craziest and coolest smasher in europe (besides Over, of course ^^)

@all the dutchies, you are the nicest smash community in europe, to all whose I played and I talked with, Nnja, Zeta, Adam, UchihaJP, Marc, Ryuker (nice 1st-pool matches ;) ;)), jeffzor and all the others (I forgot to play Zgetto in the end.. the half-spanish smasher, what a shame.. :( :()

@Doraki, thx for housing us, it was really nice of you ;) ;) hope to play you again some day :D :D

@Yuna, nice freeplays before the tournament, your peach is really good :O :O there are no peaches like you in spain after all :x :x

@Samo, like with Yuna, I only played you once, but it was a really close match, I enjoyed it :D :D

@Smasher89, I liked your ICs and your Sheik, you play good man, keep it up ;) ;)

@best link in europe (I don't remember your nickname, sry) and Vargas, it was a long waiting in order to play you in teams, but it was funny after all (forgive my 'fils de pute' stuff XD)

@Tero, I had a nice time playing you in pools and then in teams with Yomi-no-Kuni (I think)

@Ravenlord, you were a nice guy, probably one of the friendliest people I found there :D :D

@Faab, you were the fvcking nicest guy there, hope to play you again someday :D :D

@CJ, I don't know if you read these boards but it was a pleasure to meet you there and play you (I received two 4-stocks from you, but I'm proud of it ^^) I didn't play Masashi, it's such a shame, but he seemed a funny guy and Cho too :D :D

@to all the people there that I may forgot to talk about, you were all cool and nice as hell

just waiting for ESA III or any other european tournament there :D :D

pd: thx to acherontic for believing so long in spanish smashers, you saw you were not wrong after all ;) ;)

spain *****!!

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
I don't feel like doing shout-outs, but I'll post these three anyway.

@ Marc: '...dogs of war. It's true, we're all for sale at one price or another.'
@ Armada: Stomme kleuter.
@ Adam: HOE DAN?

In the end, the award for most mindgames goes to PC Chris, Cort, Ek and Helios for not showing up at this flawed tournament. By the way, should one of you ever find yourself in Paris, you should go and visit the grave of Frederic Chopin. It's awesome. Marc, Ivo, Linkje, Dave and Jeffz0r agree.

On the other hand, what do you guys think of bukkake? Marc has seen it, but he thinks it is pretty basic.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Slhoka: the file you sent me had an incomplete Singles bracket. Is that correct?
No, it's not. As far as I know, there were made two files for the tourney, ESA2 and ESA2(2). So one of them might not have been updated...

Slhoka

Smash Lord
No, it's not. As far as I know, there were made two files for the tourney, ESA2 and ESA2(2). So one of them might not have been updated...
Woah, how did you know this ?
Because you're right, and I sent the right one, so the results will arrive in a few hours ^^

Qlex

Smash Cadet
Austria :

Serpit, Norm, Fox128 and ZeroP : Well, I thought I was going to house you on Sunday but you didn't come... Too bad, I wanted to play you, although housing wasn't easy.

Alyr : Hey, we didn't talk much but you looked nice. I didn't see you when the tournament has ended. I just hope to see you soon, and too bad about your results in pools.

Iceland (dunno if they will see this) :

Stormblast : Wow, I recently saw that you were going to attend that tournament, but that you didn't come. That's way too bad, I wanted to make endless ganon dittoes against you. I just hope to see you soon, and keep going man, I'm a big fan of your Ganon.

Switzerland :

AE : I already said it, but congrats about the singles' results, keep going, I just hope to make more freeplay against you.

P!z@ F@cE : I hope to see you again, too. It's too bad we didn't do enough freeplay, but don't hesitate to come next time so we could fight. See you soon, switzerland.

Belgium :

Madnexx : Good job that you got to the tournament at time, considering the problems you had to face. I hope we will be able to freeplay a little bit. See you soon.

Italy :

Dax : Nice Young Link! We didn't do a lot of matches actually, so maybe next time.

Spain :

Dakku Shin : Good Yoshi, keep going, and congrats to spain for the teams, you guys rock!

Shiniga : Again, congrats about the teams, and, well, see you around, I hope you guys will get popular.

There was a Spanish Ganon player (well at least he wanted Ganon dittoes against me), I can't remember his name, but I promised I would do Ganon dittoes next time we meet, it won't be changed. See you again.

The Netherlands :

Amsah : Congrats about the singles!

Zgetto : As I said, next time we will do Fox/Ganon ok? You're too good with Fox, keep it up.

Ryuker : We only talked a little bit when we were on the road to my house, but I wanted to test the game you had on computer. See you next time, and thanks you didn't wake me up at six o'clock, thanks man.

Adam : You're too good, let's do some freeplay next time we meet, and don't hesitate about when you need to find someone to house dutchies in France. See you!

Nnja : The matches we did on singles were nice, I hope you were not surprised about my attitude, people told me I was scary, especially during the stage select O_o but well, I'm pleased you could have kept going in the winners.

Faab : Your Ganon rocks, you can do everything in the world with it, so why wouldn't you play him sometimes!? I'll see you sooner or later, but hey, your top tiers still do rock.

Kirby Squad : Nice dancing, bad taunting! Your Doc is too good, it's nice to have someone playing somebody else than top tiers, I hope to meet you again.

Linkje : I told you one match wasn't enough! I couldn't find you **** it! Next time, it's sure for sure, we do endless fights, both having Ganon. Anyway keep it up, you have all my respect as a Ganon player, and I would be pissed off if you were doing your Faab.

Zeta : Well, don't mention it about the thanks, I just had dutchies to play with before the tournament! Thanks about your advices, I will keep those in mind for the next tournament I will attend. I would like to tell more about it, but KANKER sleep. You dutchies kick ***.

Germany :

°UÇK : Thanks about cheering my Ganon, your Falcon was good despite of what happened at my place Monday, and you had a nice technique with all your characters. See you around.

lexxil and 1wingedangel : Hey, it was nice to have you at my place. I'll look forward to it in the future. Too bad we didn't discuss a lot, but hey, thanks for helping me finding madnexx outside.

de_gLory : Again, sorry we didn't do one complete match, the one we did got interrupted by the teams tournament >=( It was nice anyway to have germans at home. Don't hesitate to come next time!

Norway :

Tonberry : I was **** impressed by your Falco, it's been a long time since I didn't get ***** by Falcoes. I hoped to play you a little bit more, but too bad, we only have 2 days. See you next time.

Sweden :

Yuna : Sorry about Monday's housing, I hope you found your way through Paris anyway, but tell me if you got back at home safely. By the way I'm still trying to clean the sauce-pan that had burned the rice lol. Thanks anyway for the cooking, and see you next time!

Finland :

Samochan : Well, I wanted to play some matches against you, but unfortunately we couldn't do some freeplay duels. I wanted to tell you that you had my respect because you're too good with Peach. I hope you safely got back home. See you.

Japan :

Captain Jack : Merci d'avoir accepté de jouer en Ganon ditto, dommage qu'on n'ait pas eu le temps nécessaire pour commencer le match. J'espère avec grande hâte que la prochaine fois sans faute, on pourra jouer ensemble. Félicitations pour la deuxième place, et à une autre fois!

Masashi : You are too good!

Cho : Anata wa sugoi desu!

Sorry if I forgot anyone, see you next time, you all kick ***!

Samochan

Smash Master
Olex: Yea I got safely back home. Lost my luggage cause my flight from paris to helsinki was an hour late and then I missed my flight from helsinki to oulu, but instead I got a free ride with finnair (the luxurious one lol), 7€ cafeteria meal ticket for use in the airport, had some time to relax and buy things before I leave and I just got my luggage back this morning. :3 So actually my misfortune was luck for me lawl, blue1 plane makes too much noise (lol I had the seat next to the engine, no window, some stupid kid crying his lungs out literarely in front of me many times during the flight and couldn't stop cause he was attention ***** or something, no matter what the mom did. I actually heard the engine plus the kid trough my headphones when listening to music >_> ) At least I had a good sandwich (albeit expensive one) there cause I was so very hungry, been on sandwich diet for like 2 days lol.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
Okay :)
shoutouts ^^

First:

Qlex: Thanks for the housing, that was propably the best organizing thing at the tournament :D the food was awesome(and more then enough) and you really had everything under control
the guy that was looking for madnexx with you was me btw ^^ lawl (no offence taken *gg*)
sry for smashing all night eventhough you told us to stop early :D i dont think we annoyed anybody (at least i could sleep in time :D and i lay right next to the TV ^^

Zeta: Thank you for supporting me at first pool :D i was really mad about loosing to Devil_ness (who was later 3-stocked in second pools by my crew-mate) :) you´re a fun guy, thanks for ****** me though :D

Samo-chan: well, you supported me in 2nd Pools a bit ^^ but i didnt make it, *sadly*
i didnt understand what you meant with "Fun casuals" but w/e
i sent you my msn adress in a PM
Your peach is really awesome, i think alot of ppl. i met underestimated you :)

Germans: in the german board (l8ter)^^

Slhoka: It seemed to me you were the one doing most of the organizing, really good job, and thank you for helping us get home eventhough you were so stressed...
we should´ve informed us beforehand, i´m sorry
nice meeting you, eventhough we couldn´t play because you were so busy

Madnexx: keep improving :D from the first tourney to this one you made a 10ß0% improvement :D
but just to tell you ... i dont think Kirbycides work as good in tourney macthes as they do in freeplay, cause ppl. will camp on you :D
nice mmetinmg you again, hope you had a good time after we left and found home well

niam: nice link ^^ i liked playing against you in first pool xD

sadly i didnt play any really good smashers except for some netherland-guys at Qlex house :D (with that i mean amsah,CJ, masashi, calleW,armada, and so on)
**** :(

edit: lol, i didnt talk to too many people xD
no idea why :D to much smashing i guess :D

Samochan

Smash Master
Okay :)
shoutouts ^^

Samo-chan: well, you supported me in 2nd Pools a bit ^^ but i didnt make it, *sadly*
i didnt understand what you meant with "Fun casuals" but w/e
i sent you my msn adress in a PM
Your peach is really awesome, i think alot of ppl. i met underestimated you :)
Explained the fun casual part on msn, but yea, I refer casuals = friendlies = non-tourneymatches. :3

And I think lots of people underestimated me in the beginning cause 1. I'm a girl 2. I'm a finn 3. I look like 15 year old when actually I'm prolly older than 80% of them lawl. But I hope that was only in the beginning, I have a feeling that word spread around when I started playing, keke.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
appearently my post got somehow deleted, I'll just rewrite it.. the only thing I want to say is.. stop understimating smashers. I remember Italy undergoing a similar judgement from the rest of the european community in the beginning. Take JST5 for example.. that time me, Amsash, Svampen and Remen were set in the same part of the bracket, probably because I wasn't considered good enough: as a result we all faced each other early and Remen got 13th losing to me, while guys such as Jadde and Behunaas somehow got top 10. This time I paid for it but I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one. I'm also glad I lost to Dahean and CalleW rather than to random guys, 'cause I'm pretty sure I'd have screwed up with them too (because yes, as Marc said I'm my real opponent and YES, I know you'll call this a john but I don't give it a **** :psycho:). Speaking of Dahean he's IMO the second best Marth in Europe (the first one being Makenshi) and I promise I'll take my revenge on him and CalleW sooner or later (doesn't matter if it's melee or brawl :psycho:)

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm finally back in Sweden. I missed my bus (again) and hence also by plane and had to cough up 175,51 euros for a new ticket. Thanks, Amsah, for helping me out.

Then, around midnight, Mr. P and Captain Zeppo showed up. Their plane was cancelled and all three of us spent the night in the airport. They were rebooked for a midnight flight today and didn't want to have spend the entire day at the airport so they went back to Paris in the morning. Just so you know, those of you who might be wondering where the heck they've disappeared to.

Although the tournament itself was kinda fail (and I failed greatly. I gave up in the brackets >_>' And in teams I just randomly sucked and died), the people were great. It was great to see some faces I hadn't seen in a while, although I didn't get to play everyone I would have liked to play.

Shoutouts:
(I will most probably forget a lot of people, these are just the first batch)

Strawhat: Next tournament, I'm making you a Luffy Cosplay. And we're so playing. And moneymatching.

Over: It was lots of fun to play you in moneymatches. And I cheered for you in Crews when you randomly took Amsah's first stock off of him before he could takes yours off of you.I had absolutely no idea who you were and who you played when I asked you for an MM. I just felt like MM:ing someone random I had no idea about.

Over/Strawhat: Did you guys hear me cheering you on in teams? :p I mean, I like CJ and Masahi and all, they're cool and all. But how could I not cheer the underdogs on? :D Just like how I cheered for the Double Jiggz against Amsah and Zeta. Underdogs who come through and randomly win? It's pure win. Even though Double Jiggz is lame :p. Over, go to Disneyland! You deserve it... and you can afford it now too! :D

Samochan: Get a date on that Finnish tournament and I'll come :). More Dsmashes to the pepople ;). We could team.

Captain Jack: I didn't get to play you, but at least we got some really good (and gay) pictures taken. Give Masahi my thanks for his hairpin again for me, will you? :)

Amsah: Thanks for helping me out. I knew you'd come through since you're so nice (too nice sometimes) :). Jsut give me someone's Paypal and I'll start paying you back ASAP.

Adam: Stop camping and standing around doing nothing in friendlies! :p

Agony: I hate you and your nice house and your nice high school and your nice mom and your nice food! How dare you?!

Mr. P and Captain Zeppo: Here's hoping you guys have a nice last day in Paris and make it back home safe and sound.

Qlex: Thanks for the housing. Sorry for burning the saucepan. We've been using a rice cooker ever since I was a kid, so I keep forgetting to stir the rice when cooking it in a normal sauce pan.

Kriz: Muahahahaha. I have our moneymatch on video! >: D. Youtube FTW!

To all the people who I hit with grandfather turnips, bob-ombs, Mr. Saturns, 16%:ers and beamswords: I loved it and I will most probably do it again in the future! Muahahahahahaha! Now you have tasted my power! Fear me (even Masahi fell victim to quite a few items in our 4 friendlies)! The only solution is to treat every single turnip I throw like a grand-father turnip. You guys should see the Swedes fight me. They sometimes airdodges, spotdodge and randomly run away from normal turnips just in case!

Shloka: Sorry for possibly sounding rude/ungrateful over the phone. It had just been a long day and I'd already missed my plane. I knew I'd have to cough up quite a bit of dough to get back home. And then you lived on the edge of Paris (apparently) so I didn't want to risk it and possibly miss my plane again the very next day. I went straight to the airport and slept there. At least I had Zeppo and Euan to keep me company.

To everyone else (for now at least):
Just because I'm not giving you guys a shoutout doesn't mean I didn't like you or enjoy our matches together. I'm just too tired to give shoutouts to everyone. It was a lot of fun and I met a lot of new people, made new friends.

Clemj:
Ha-ha! *points*
Kriz:
Ha-ha! *points*
Over:
Ha-ha! *points*
Over:
Ha-ha! *points* (again)
Everyone else that I beat in moneymatches (for once I didn't lose any):
Ha-ha! *points*

Los españoles:
¡Voy a ir a Madrid y dsmash vosotros todos en su torneo siguiente!

To whoever stole my Naruto 4 and Freeloader: Nice job, idiot(s). Smart thieves would steal the cases the games were in as well!

Samochan

Smash Master
Yuna, you mean a date for you? O_o

Eeer that's a lot to ask lol. xD You could just hang around Coco and Usleon. <_> And we definitely should team and win things keke, our team rocked so hard. Even if it means abandoning coco for teams, but I can always team with him. :p But I was kinda wondering how you just kept playing at QLex when your flight was earlier than mine, I just barely made it. You should have comed along with me. :<

Urulok

Smash Apprentice
Los españoles:
¡Voy a ir a Madrid y dsmash vosotros todos en su torneo siguiente!
haha, ok Yuna !! I will see you in the next spanish tournament :laugh:

I didn't play with you in ESA2... when you come to Spain I want be the first in play with you xD

Samochan

Smash Master
i think you mean de_glory :D
i just talked to him, and he told me he played you at Qlex house :D (fox)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dangit :D I mix up too much. If he was the guy that played fox vs me lke very late and we recorded, yea now I remember him. And seems like i mixed up zeta on shoutouts as well, cause someone used a nick Z at qlex, so I assumed it was zeta lawl. but turns out zeta was amsah's teammate and I neve even chatted with him.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shouts in totally random order ATM style and with annoying random colours. Search for your names, biatches. I won't miss any of you I saw/met/talked to @ epita.:

Samo: Sorry I sucked in teams. I just suck at smash :p

Marc: D=
Strawhat: Respect. At first I thought it was just Choco playing bad against you in singles and you being lucky, but I was totally wrong. You're too good, you deserved your place in singles and teams.
Over: Basically the same. Replace Choco with Faab :D
Utto: Te cool zoals gewoonlijk. Don't forget the Spongebob-Joran voiceover.
JD: KANKER JD. You didn't roll me a joint ;_; Then again, I forgot to ask you.
Masashi: Good **** @ showing up.

2nd Pool (got 4th):

Remen: Kankerclose in pouls. 1-2 You're just too good at making comebacks.
Calle W: I also beat you 1 match in pouls O_o 1-2 Pretty close set as well, kanker emo.
Fox128: You're a cool guy. Sorry for the crappy matches in pouls, I just woke up and I didn't know what the hell I was doing. You owned me bad. 0-2
Mastergorn: Random matches in pouls. 2-0
3 other guys in my poul + Catharsis: All 2-0. Catharsis, go and train lots with Over and Dahaen O_o

Faab: I actually died for 30 seconds when you tickled me to death. Nice job. Too bad the tourney didn't go so well for you. Dedede.
Choco: Te kankergrappig as usual. I really like hanging out with you xD
Amsah: Congrats. We'll meet again at a tournament O_O
Adam: You still own. LMAO @ your friendlies against Seretur. <3
Zgetto: Kutspanjaard =( Beetje mij in elkaar slaan xD
Qlex: Didn't play you this time ;_;

Slhoka: You're awesome. You're the man, dude. Done too much for the tournament. Too bad a few Wiis and stuff got stolen. but none of it was your fault. Very very good job. Also, thanks too much for housing us. The chocolate cake, again, was too good. I can't say it enough: You're the best.

Car crew:

Shadow: First of all, thanks for driving us. Second of all, thanks for letting our crew chill out in your jacuzi for 2 hours @_@ I can still taste the beer and bacardi lemon coke from last night. You are officially too good.
BF: Good times :D Still <3 your stupid jokes. Thanks for travelling with us @_@
UchihaJP: <3 . Remember the french hot girl in the metro? Too good xD
Exalador: Your stories don't cease to enjoy me. They're too good xD Loved your company too.

Other guys;

Nassim: Your Roy is still awesome. Barely beat it when I tried to play seriously.
Shyne: Hardly talked to you. Shame.
Luma: :D:D:D You're still the coolest German I know.
UCK: Nice friendlies. Too bad we didn't play more.
Yuna: Stop hitting and kicking me. Seriously, cut the crap.
Jeffzor: Good times as well. Had lots of conversations with you. =)
Ryuker: Joeri te goed. Fun times.
Ivo: W00t, de hobbit doet het em weer. Good ****?
Linkje: Had a nice time hanging out with you. Your Ganon is way too good. It's a huge shame you got such a crappy pouls and didn't make it to the bracket. One of the huge disappointments.
Smasher89: Played some friendlies with you and enjoyed it. Too bad Ryuker and your little friend Armada had to hog the TV. Forgot to ask you for matches again later xD My memory is a brick wall, forgive me.
Armada: I totally loved your 4-stock against Masashi. I have more respect for the Swedes now (some).
Analias (Aniolas): The carpenter xD Good **** in teams. Didn't really talk to you.
Dave: Great brawl moneymatch xD Kirby is annoying. I still owe you 50 cent.<3 your crayon drawing.

1st poul (got 2nd place):

Shin: Sorry about picking Jiggz against you in pouls =( I just can't play against any Peach without Jiggz. You're cool =) 2-0
Captain Jack: As expected you ***** me, although the first match was pretty close =o 0-2
DarkLuigi: Standard good Luigi. Beat you with both Fox and Peach. 2-0
Marc (the french one): Beat both your Ganon and DK. Your DK was the hardest to beat. 2-0
Moch: Pretty good Jiggz, although you're not quite evasive enough. I hit like 30 turnips against you in 1 match. 2-0
Rest of poul: 2-0, good games.

Italians:

Seretur: Your wijnvlek keeps getting bigger O_o No magic tricks this time =(
Aldwyn: Didn't really talk to you either.
Dax: Same
Chor: xD xD xD

More other people & bracket people:

Poilon: Nice work. Thanks for the tourney, I had a great time.
Fuzzyness: I beat you 2-1 in the bracket. You should've won =( I prayed you didn't stay Jiggz when I counterpicked Yoshi Story, and luckily you switched to Marth again. Good matches, I guess.
Makenshi: Aww, you're too good dammit, beat me in the bracket 2-0. Had a great time talking to you.
Infernum: I HATE GOD**** JIGGZ. GOD ****ING DAMMIT. KANKER DE KANKER DE KANKER JIGGZ Beat me 2-0 in the bracket, good job. Btw, I hate Jiggz.

I probably still forgot some people. Sorry ;D

Serpit

Smash Journeyman
Vienna, Austria, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
@Germans, Austrians and Swiss: On the GSB ^^

@Slhoka: Awesome job at handling the whole stuff. I don't know how much of the problems of the tournament were caused and/or solved by you, but it looked like you really did some great work there =)

@Thieum McCloud: Revenge for you smothering me in Luigi Dittos after RoS (Which you don't seem to remember anyway xD) I really enjoyed our matches, although counterpicking Falco wasn't that good of an idea.

@Armada: Absolutely beastly. Too bad we only got to play 2 dittos in the pools, but your Peach is 2 god. Congrats to third place.

@Yuna: Didn't get to play you in Melee, but you stole all my TVs. ALL OF THEM >:O

@all the other Peach players: It was great playing the ones I got to play (Kman, Jeffzor) but I regret not being able to ditto the other ones I would have loved to fight against (Looking at you, Samochan)

@Nnja: Great stuff in crews, but you misteriously vanished before we could play our Lucas Ditto >_>

@Everyone else: I'll hopefully see you at some other tourney ^^

@Myself: I still suck >_<

Samochan

Smash Master
@all the other Peach players: It was great playing the ones I got to play (Kman, Jeffzor) but I regret not being able to ditto the other ones I would have loved to fight against (Looking at you, Samochan)
I'd really have played loads of other guys if I knew who was who. x_x But I seem to suck in peach ditto, armada owned me and coco in finland owns me as well. :p

FrostByte

Smash Lord
I'm sorry I didn't get to play many people, I just had a bad case of anti-smash syndrome and wasn't really bothered. Here's my shoutouts.

Amsah: Your Sheik is gay. GJ on first. Watching your matches cured me tbh.
Kriz: Pikachu is the ish. Since you had the honor of getting beaten by it, I will now knight you Krizboi. Don't worry it's a compliment ;)
Aniolas: Why you jumping for
Faab: Why you running for
Blue Falco in pool #2: Why you camping for
Agony: Man, your Falco is pretty good. Thanks on the housing, I think we got the best deal with you. Your food was pretty **** good too. You have my winning controller so take care of it. It will do good for you.
Mr Pipe: Thanks for letting me me use your controller. I obv didn't win this cause I wasn't using mine (johns)
Zeppo: YUJ4
Charles:YUJ4
Adam: Your sheik is like a mini Amsah. You don't get a yuj4 cause I didn't find any in your playstyle.
Kman: Same pool wtf?
Masashi: Didn't get to play you, but why you jumping for? lol. I probably would have got hurt anyway.
Svampen: Just woke up before our match, no johns. Haha!
Marth I played in brackets: I was sandbagging against you lol! Missed dair ftl. But seriously, you got a pretty good Marth style that I've forgotten how to counter.

Everyone I didn't play or have forgotten:

WHY YOU JUMPING FOR!!?!?!
+ Random Johns.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yuna, you mean a date for you? O_o
No, I meant a date at all. IIRC, the tourney didn't have a date yet.

haha, ok Yuna !! I will see you in the next spanish tournament :laugh:

I didn't play with you in ESA2... when you come to Spain I want be the first in play with you xD
Sure you can. Just remind me about it at the tourney :p.

Yuna: Stop hitting and kicking me. Seriously, cut the crap.
When you finally remember to bring my stuff. It's not like I even kick or hit you hard, like, at all.

@Yuna: Didn't get to play you in Melee, but you stole all my TVs. ALL OF THEM >:O
Moneymatches are important! :p

Top Bottom