• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Results and shoutouts

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

Housing!

JD: You ****ing suck for kicking us out like that after cleaning your whole house up , kankerlijer jij go take a shower or something.
Qlex: Your housing was the best =] thanks too much for that^^ your ganon is awesome too, next time i play fox for sure sorry bout that.

Dutchies: (best smash country from europa very obviously)

Adam, choco, Faab, Zeta: Damm i had too much fun with you guys around the tournament^^ cant remember the last time i had soo much fun =D also gettin kicked out by JD's was definatly worth it =p

Adam: 5th place! your too good you^^ if you hadnt had too face amsah or armada you might even could have gotten higher O_o We sucked badin teams though lol =p But yeah we didnt care too much -_- looking back we kinda missed out on the money thats too bad ,would have been possible easily -_-

Amsah: Gratz on first ofcourse =] Best smasher in world you =p

Choco: Only you could **** spain like that, your too good in rapeing noobs =p i wanna see it again right now o_O you could have done better in the brackets though =[

Faab: Sexiest fat guy alive =] you sucked in smash though this time though =p next time you will **** again =] If your gonna go too norway this summer i wanna come too =]

Remen: Man it sucked we had too play that early in the loserbracket, if you had beat me you would have gotten top 5(2nd maybe? O_O) no doubt. You have gotten crazy good suddenly O_o

Zeta: Havent got much too say except that i had too much fun with you =] dont know if you ever come to smashboards and will read this but just look at this ---> O

Bracket:

Meh bracket sucked losing soo close to the same guy twice -_-

Urulok: Nice Ic's although i suck sooo bad against ICs so cant say how good you really are =[

Calle W: Your too good O_o I still cant believe i gave it away like that the third game -_- GGs

Rukker: lol sorry for the **** =p Your the man though for cleaning JDs toilet without having something too do with it, respect =]

Yuna: i beat you then after that heard it was for nothing -_- that sucked =[

Fox128: i was a little upset i had to replay you instead of Yuna , thats why i said i didnt need that stock after suiciding on 0 % XD GGs though =]

Remen: too close thats all =]

Over: Nice sheik for practictly no out of country tournament experience =] Spain is too good =]

Calle W again -_-: Again too good, it very close again, i just came a little short =[ hopefully theres a next time =]

9th place: dont know if i should be happy with that -_- looking back top5 would def. be possible =[

Spain!

You guys rock =]
Over and dahean: 1st place in teams thats crazy good ! =] Dont let this be your last european tournament =] When i come to Madrid i hope to meet you guys again and hopefully there will be a tournament =]

Everybody else!

Dont feel like typing more so sorry if i let you out =]

This deffinatly should not be the last big european melee tournament =] its just too much fun^^ get the **** with brawl!!

Linkje

Smash Lord
First of all I want to say that friday was the best day I had in paris. thank you dave, utto, marc, ivo and even jeffz0r. they call mercenaries like us XD too good.

It was good to see a lot of faces but at the same time ... it wasn't.

I would like to apoligise against chor. I heard stories about him and I'm sorry I offended you 4 days before the tournament. the italien people are great guys. yes you too Sereteur :p even if you wouldn't except my offer. you played with honour.

Another apoligy for the people I played friendlies against. I wasn't playing my best I was half dead and didn't want to play friendlies... (so sorry especially to Qlex, I knew you wanted to play me i just wasn't up for it.)

First round of poules....

Hardly know the names.
Chor: Sorry to have ***** so hard how could you know ... nice guy keep it up.
ClemJ: phew 2 close Maybe if I was first in the poule, you were te one with the overpowered second poule.

second poule...
OK NOT FAIR.. I get second seed in my first poule wich was a weird poule cause i didn't have a seed..... then I get 2 people who were in the same poule before first & second seed and JD and Dev

Dev< **** you and play with a bit of honour stop tunning away *** wipe.
JD: Nice matches I was so close on making it to the bracket. Yoshi story wasn't close at all. but dreamland and final were. next time I'll get ya. (laser spamming ***** :p)
Sereteur: mmmm close same as JD though you didn't go easy on me.
Fuzzyness: 2-1 **** you're marth has superb timing. nice win.
The rest: stop waiting for me to take the character first. that also happened to me at JST 5 you always let me pick first even if I wait for you to pick first you go listen music. ****tards.

Teams

Utto: zit jij al in die trein ? thanks for teaming we are one ****** team IF THOSE FRIKKING FRENCH LEARN HOW TO SEED. seriously first round svampen and calleW with best of 1 on pokemon stadium :S not fair. we could've gone further.

N00b team: n00bs
Svampen & CalleW: Close match to bad I made a mistake by hanging on the edge to long at the end I think Utto thought I was going to jump.
........: didn't know what happened next I was out. and some didn't show up.
Fox 128 & Ryuker: No chance Weird counter pick tough. yoshi's story against me is pure ****.
Coen & Samo-chan: not close sorry for that. I easily take jigzz & Peach (already told coen) and I guess I got a bit carried away with the turnip the second match XD nice song I sung though. STOP CP yoshi's story against us ... it doesn't work.

Amsah & Zeta: OK seriously nice matches we came close. I had ****** moments those matches against you both. Utto was like... should I stay here and pull turnips untill I get the right one XD. thnks for playing.

Random:

Choco: to good to have you there you made paris worth my while, and you know why baby ;)
Adam: 5th place awesome
Dave: Brawl was awesome Pit against kirby was great XD to bad there was no toon link :S to bad the french don't know how to seed.... you against amsah second round .... not fair.
Zgetto: great to see you in a good mood. ussually you try to offend me or something.. weird ****. You could've gotten A LOT higher . you are the man.
Zeta: great to have you back.
Amsah: pure pwnage.
fabbiefaab fab: fattie even if you tickle me ... Doet me niks
Marc: Annoying me the whole weekend was lame... never do that again .. you shot gunned me XD . Great to see ya, next time we'll have a better tournament where I'm not annoyed as hell.
Ivo: Horny Hobbit. you rock . you're totally awesome !!! battle of the 5 cents in 2 weeks. it will be brawl time.. (I hope)
Utto: You're my best friend I met in the smash scene. next time I'll get in your container.

That would be all. as for the tournament. the hosting sucked. And I know it wasn't all shloka's fault he could've used a lot more help. I suggest you look at helios' thread.

Catharsis

Smash Apprentice
First of all, Im M., the Spanish Peach
My fist time, what a shame.

Shloka: First of all, congratulations: this was our first international tourney and I can say that all the Spanish Community have a very good impression of how the tourney run. Thx to make this possible.

Faab: You are ****in nice, man. Thx to be outgoing with we the Spanish, this was our first international tourney and was very helpful that people like you didn't hesitate in make ourselves feeling integrated

Doraki: Thanks for housing us and let us practise the night before the tourney. Your Fox is so cool and if I won you some matches was only due to the stage (holy dreamland). And sorry for being late >___>

Qlex: thanks for housing Don crisóstomo and me during friday afternoon.

Samochan: as expected, your Peach is so amazing, you and the other Peach players helped me in knowing better my mistakes and my lacks. And I was so proud of beating you once (of a lot, yes, i know it xDDD) .

Amsah: Congratulations for winning the tourney. Watching your videos is quite amazing, but being ***** by your Shiek is too amazing.

BF.com: it was so close. I learned about our battle and in 2nd pool I chose battlefield against a Falco and won (smaller stage=less nasty lasers ._.). In the next tourney I want the rematch ;)

Remen: Nice fox, our second match was a bit close (well, your victory was clear maybe, but I took 3 of your lives (holy dreamland again)) but in the first one you ***** me. First I thought that Calle W was going to be the first in our pool but definitely you deserved the first place.

Calle W: Only one thing to say: What a Falco *__*

Coen: Yes, I keep on practising. **** Jiggly, we need more Jiggs like you in our country >__>

The dutchies that were at Qlex's (Nnja, Adam, ZGetto, Faab and Zetta): Nice to meet you and nice freeplays. You ***** us and I scared because you were the first ones we met at Paris and I thought that all the 256 players were going to have your skills. Nnja owned our country in the crews but it's ok, his Space Animals are ****ing awesome. Thx to Adam for helping me with the problem of the pizza at Qlex's. And, in my opinion, ZGetto was the one who ***** me most of the times, maybe because he's a bit Spanish and know our traditions and mindgames. If you have family in Spain visit them and come with us to do some matches : D

Yuna: Same as Faab. You are ****in' nice. Sorry for annoy you asking for Peach tips. and thx for the lessons in training mode. Nice dittos. I like your Peach and I regret of doing the dittos just before leaving and having had so a little time. Nice Naruto matches too, I think that we have a similar level or somewhat. Your Temari and Itachi are so good. I keep on practising and I hope that, if some day you come to Spain or we meet again in a tourney, our dittos be more close. I asked Samo for your MSN as I told you. Im junjos@...

Armada: Playing with you was one of my aims when I decided to go to Epita.
4-0 to Masashi o__o
There's no discussion: your Peach is THE PEACH.

Well, I have to go to the bath, no more shoutouts ._.
Good night

Qlex

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'm sorry I forgot some people I had at my place, sorry goes to Yomi-no-kuni, as to $hyne and other people (KMA Matth Xav, I can't tell if they were here or not, because I had to run everywhere to get everybody at my home, just like in fire from G&W lol)

Martelinj

Smash Apprentice
Very nice tourney. I had much fun, and I got a lot of sigthseeing beside the tourney. Paris ftw! Especially at nigth XD
And nice too met you all :)

Have some pictures too, will upload when I got more time.

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
My fist time, what a shame.

BF.com: it was so close. I learned about our battle and in 2nd pool I chose battlefield against a Falco and won (smaller stage=less nasty lasers ._.). In the next tourney I want the rematch ;)

Good night
Oh, I'm glad I helped :p

Although our matches weren't that bad laserwise, I fired more than 350 lasers in a match versus Luigi, our matches probably barely made it over the 200 mark :p

But still good game ^^

A-D

Smash Journeyman
Wsup All

I'm very happy that I made the decission do go to this tournament, because I just had the time of my life ! The days before the tournament were too good just chillin around in paris and eating in the restaurant and stuf ... Even though we got kicked outta Jd's house I still don't hate him for it because It's not like we got into any trouble after that cuz Qlex housed us right away.it was our time to go xD
And im sorry for making the loud sounds and stuf.

Faab, Miguel,Choco and Tyrone I had toooooo much fun with you guys...This was just awesome and priceless .

Qlex: you give the best housing in France!! You really are a nice guy! and your ganon is almost as fast as my capt falcon O_O Woow man xD

To all the spains you are really nice people I could see lot of you had a great time and were happy to come to this tournament ... I knew Over wasn't as bad as everyone thought he was , Just by looking @ his vids i could already see he had some mad skills =) And he did good actually Both singles and teams.
He didn't lose to anyone below his level i think

Zgetto(spaniard) Thnx for Teaming and you too did good in singles still top 10! that's great for this tournament if you look at the competition had too much fun with you too^^
O<-- Gestuurd btw

Tyrone/Zeta: thx for everything^^ you were too good and too much fun too and you suck at the first 150 pokemon names xD

Faab : Too much fun with you too man but that's like always xD your too good in smash and as a person

Nnja : Omggggggggg JDiiiique Phone Boutique Aziatique Romantique Captain Jique MAsashique Nihonjique Zgetique Frankrique A-Dique everyhingique!!! hahah xD
this was too funny man .. And my god you ****** the spaniards that was so cruel and fun xD youz 2 good man

Amsah .: congratulations and you suck for hanging out with just the japanese players insteadda us !!
(But I understand ^^) your still the man

Samochan!!! your peach is goddddddddd and you too funny too,,.. not like you tell any jokes or stuff..but you still funny :D

Yuna : you had so much luck running into us when we were just about the go to Paris nord xD
I wonder what you would have done if you didn't meet us ...anyways .. your a good fella ---about the friendlies..playing vs peach is boooring when your tired so just standing and throwing needles and wait is a good thing 2 do then -)

Sparken ! Your too kind man .. Thnx for all your support..you really gave me some strength to win ! xD
Calle:w good **** man , too bad i didn't meet you in the bracket... was hoping for it actualy ;)
but ah well we'll play sometime i gues :)

Bracket:
Armada: Just god tier

Makenshi your a good person man .. Next time you beat me ;)

Clemj: I meet you in winners and in loser bracket..Good matches =) your falco is better than your fox vs me :)

Poilon : You tried everything to play against me xD it was funny though good playing(Y)

Amsah : first match was close...Then it was all **** including 4 stock!! Like armada on Masashi xD
except not with a bomb.

Jep!

UHmm Frostbyte I had some nice friendlies with you your pika rocks
and Charles/Fuzzyness you rock too xD
Btw Frostbyte what you mean by i don't have yuj4 or something i don't get it quite well xD Care 2 explain ? :D thnx

Sooooooo that was about itttt

All the other people I forgot I'm sorry xD
If you have anything to say add my msn - A-Dm@live.nl

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
kankertoernooi

The tournament wasn't run too well. Registration took way too long, anouncing pools took ages. (why did we do it like this? :S) And i won't start about.the food. Anyway, read this post from mrsilver from a view years ago. It partially true about this tournament as well. You can think for yourself wat actually applies to it.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=1160830&postcount=2432
BTW: why did it take 4 hours to set up a tv to play regionals on? :S
Oh, and it's not that it's all that bad, but don't announce a tournament to be the best in europe if you can't live it up. This tournament was just like rox. kankernep.

Some shoutouts:
Kankerdutchies:
First shoutout for myself: i totally sucked, ended up twice as low as my second worst tournament ever -_- in the 7/8 months since rox i actually got worse at the game, instead of getting better. (except against falco) kankerspel

Dave: Going by car to esa was absolutely great, thanks for that. You did do bad in the tournament, but w/e.

Utto: Walking around at a graveyard for over an hour, never had so much fun -_- **** frederic chopain. ;) thanks for 'housing' me after the tournament.

Linkje: dancing/throwing/catching around with the turnip while singing a song in that tournament match was one of the best things i've ever seen in smash O_O Sad that you didn't make the bracket. Seeding = worst ever

Marc: Surprising to see you in the top 10 ;) Good games man. The stories in the car were hilarious. I had to laugh so hard that everything hurt.

Remen: R@pemen is back, you're so good again. You could have been top 5 easily. Beating CJ in a 10 euro moneymatch pretty much proved that.

Amsah: too good at smash o_0

Choco: taking 27 stocks from the spanish crews was too good. One of the best things i've seen this weekend.

Faab: always too relaxt about the game, do you never get mad? :p

Jeffz0r: i think we did wel in teams, you played better than normal.

adam+zgetto: you both keep improving all the time O_O

exa: pokerpokerpokerpoker XD

zeta, coen, ps, bf, jp, ryuker: always a pleasure, too lazy to write something now.

Swedes:
Aniolas: always enjoy talking to you, we've also had some nice friendlies.

Armada: thanks for cheering for me when i had to play in tournament. You're peach is a beast. Our moneymatch and friendlies were too good. Although you beat me the most of the time i still won one with 3 stock left :p

Svampen: Funny guy, seems like you never went out. Every time i asked if you were still in you said: "yeah, i'm probably out soon, playing horrible." Lol, although you didn't get far in the bracket, you still got further than me xD

Calle W: lol, i couldn't remember your face from rox :p Best european falco anyone?

French:
Slhoka: you were the only who really tried to keep the tournament running, well done.

Nores:
Tonberry+Kriz: en de WATSKEBURT, watskebusybusy. mensen praten maar ze weten van geen ene KAAANKER watskeburt. Nou komen die vocalen nog of moet ik beginnen. ;) Learn it for next time :p

German:
Luma: coolest german evar.
Ravenlord: nice fox, i hate fox ditto's. We've had a nice chainthrowing fest -_-

Spain:
GG, you proved yourself a worthy smashcountry.

Italy:
Aldwyn: only italian i talked to this time. You're falco is still very good. Stop complaining about sheiks, foxes and marths and practice your *** off with falco ;)

UK:
Fuzzyness: i already replied to you in the other thread.

All in all i had a fun time, although it could have been a lot better. I'm sure that i forgot people in my shoutouts. Sorry about that, might check that tomorrow.

Luma

Smash Lord
first of all i am sorry i couldnt say goodbye to all the people i wanted to, i just couldnt find you in time ^^ i am really sorry

so, nearly everything was bad, atleast for me, but as always there were soooooooooo many nice people so it didnt really matter that much anyway xD

Pool1:

Aldwyn: daymn i should have won atleast 1 match from u, but ur super secret spahetti power is just too good

pg3000: nice nick ^^ my suicide kinda sucked in the 1st match, u prolly would have beated me if my doubles partner wouldnt play doc aswell ^^

uchihaJP: wtf, what a close set. first i nearly 4 stock ur marth and then u nearly owned me in shiekdittos, the match up i normally play my best at, wow

r5: nice matches, even though it wasnt that close, just keep playing, next time u will get through pools

marte: wtf i nearly lost on yohis, too bad u couldnt counterpick brinstar this time ^^

shiniga/zck: nice matches, just keep playing =D

Pool2:

Adam: omg amsah junior! no chance in shiekdittos for me, i think you even 3-stocked me once. next big final: adam vs amsah!!

Makenshi: your marth is ****ing amazing, ur style is just pure ****. but next time i will get 1 match from you, i swear =P

yuki: nice fox, that upair combo was just plain omfg ^^

el_bardo/cpt smashi/hiryuu/nazgutaka: some of you gave a pretty hard time, dont actually remember all ur faces, sry ^^

Bracket:

Marc: nice getting 9th in the end, seems like u played like **** in the 1st round aswell, anyway, u won, gg ^^

faab: kanker faab, why do u lose in the 1st round >_>

Germans & others:

other board ;-)

Frenchies:

Gorn: 69!!!!!!!!!

JD: thx for "housing" us, it was a "bit" wild at ur place xD the weed was just goodlike <3

Thieum McCloud: god **** get a haircut ^^ from what i heard your luigi still owns, good ****

Boo: BOO! next time we have to hang out, it was just too full ^^

Baxon: u own. ur falco is too good, thx for your last cigarette, u are my hero

BSeeD: too bad i was hardly able to talk to you aswell, just too many people

Benoit/Infernum/Poilon: PUMMELUFF!!

Dutchies:

Ivo: good seeing u again, stop losing against random german fox's (xD) next time i want a foxditto =P

Utto: sry for the "stfu", i just hated myself for playing so bad ^^

No-Bracketz0r: lol u suck ^^ start maining pikachu

Amsah: surprise, u won xD too bad i couldnt see the finals live

Ruyker: woho first one i saw at this tournament ^^ i think we never played, did we?

Coen: scared of my shiek? =P next time i'll pick fox anyway ^^ nice to see u again

bf.com: omg i want you to another german tournament, we still have our donkey konga moneymatch! btw nice job beating perfect_shadow

Nnja: you dutch mofo, from now on i will call you spain-slayer (19 stocks with 1 stock) you are always too good man

Exalador: i think i saw you 3 times, definitely not enough! next time we have to play our moneymatch

Regenerator&Nilathios: you guys are fun. i hope to see u soon at another tournament, maybe in germany, maybe in holland, we will see ^^ keep improving

Italy:

Seretur: nice seeing you again, even though we didnt played at all this time

Dax: i think we didnt even talked this time, too ****ing crowded ^^

Spain:

Urulok/Over/M/Dahean: Just dont stop now going to tournaments, too bad we couldnt play germany vs spain (even though we only had 3 good germans there, would have still be fun)

peyudosmith: i dont know if u didnt understand me or something, but next time when you do moneymatches dont flake then at the tournament itself, thats bull****!!!!

Norway:

Tonberry: Capri Sonne ftw. next time i wanna get ***** by ur falco!

Sweden:

Aniolas: my party brother! too bad things just went wrong. nice team matches @ jd's

Dev: haha, nice teamfriendlies at friday xD team suckers ftw xD

Smasher89: we only played a couple of friendlies, i was really hopeing u would pick ic's on your own ^^ anyway nice matches, hope to play u again ^^

Jadde: CJ wannabe =P

C: SPARKEN!

Finnland:

Samochan: u really improved, it was great to play against you (even though i sucked a little, i will get u next time =P) i enjoyed talking to you, hope to see you at the next tournament

Japan:

CJ/Masashi/Cho: omfg too good, thx for comeing. u guy rock! too bad i didnt talk to you, i wanted to try my japanese a bit ^^

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
what the hell Luma! you didn't say you wanted a money match with me there, I would have accepted for sure O_O

next time we will play this, don't worry ;) ;)

however, you were playing at the laggy tvs all the time, I didn't even see you at the nice-tv room :O :O

I added you Ravenlord ;) ;)

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
This tournament was pretty much awful and one of the most hectic times I've ever had.We pretty much got the brunt of JD's housing bullsh*t.Im sure Euan will go over it in detail in a later post.For those of you who care we got home by the end of it.

I should note I appreciate the amount of effort that Slhoka put into the tournament,but it was pretty dissapointing to hear that you completely blanked Euan when he tried to talk to you.That was pretty much the only time he tried to talk to you,and it wasnt like it was something as trivial as...oh,I dont know,where we were sleeping that night?You also didnt phone Smashie back when you said you would so thanks for that also :laugh: :laugh:.Honestly I realise you had a very stressful time organising the tournament but we had a ****ing nightmare,and pretty much none of it we could prevent.

Poilon

Smash Cadet
Hi guys.

That was the most difficult tournament to organize in europe i think. Too much work.
64 people bracket wtf o_O

A man who was housed in my home has just stolen 80 euros to me, thx to him..... o_o

I want to thank dutchies because they are too fun and to cool.

Why some guys have destroy JD house ? why ? ****ers.

Slhoka is the best. Nice job for the tourney, really.

Nnja, the next time, just **** a lot of french girls, i hope so. Thanx for all, it was great, you're a friend

Faab, same things, you're really nice, hope to see you soon.

Amsah, want you to go to USA with this cash prize !! you should ! was nice to see you, again.

you 3, don't forget to call me if there is a dutch tournament soon :p

Remen, you're nice and you're too good, nice job for your money matches

everyone, was nice to see you at this tourney, i hope you liked it, see you next time at ESA3.

i'm not happy about JD ... he make a lot of mistakes and i hope he'll apologize. (say nothing and kick everybody in the street, forget my keys inside, teams with cho ...)

i think i've lost something like 300 euros for doing this tournament (with the 80 ...), it make me sad because it's a trust thing

I hope it was a great tourney, i don't really know, i tried to do my best.

Pool 1 :

Salepate : fox - marth j'tai niqué sur une télé qui laguais, mais ça va ta un bon niveau quand meme :) surpris ! 2 - 0

Lexxil : fox - fox You're not bad, but not lucky. 2 - 0

Mass : 2 - 0 don't remember

Dams : 2 - 0 don't remember

Pizza : fox - peach 2 - 0 you're not bad, but a lot of work about your technic

Fox128 : fox - fox and fox - falco I think : 2 - 0, you're good.

1st of my pool

Pools 2 :

AJP anton : fox - fox why you didn't take luigi ? 2 - 0

Iced : fox - fox : 1st match, 1st second, i do a forward B off, 3 stock against 4 stock, and i 3stock him. You're too technical, just not enough mindgame. 2 - 0

Slhoka : fox - sheik you know what I think. 2 - 0

Pizza : Again ? same score. 2 - 0

Perfect - shadow : fox - doc : good doc, not enough experience. 2 - 0

Tonberry : fox - falco or falco ditto ? nice job you're good : 2- 1

BF.com : falco - shiek ? 2 - 0. you're a nice man.

1st of my pool

Bracket :

Against dev : you beat my fox with your sheik then i beat you with falco. 2 - 1

Against Ivo : You beat my falco with fox then i beat your fox in ditto 2 - 1

Against Adam : fox - shiek and jiggs - sheik : you're too good, better than Makenshi. 0 - 3

Against Seretur : falco ditto, then jiggs falco, then fox falco . It was near ! falco, jiggs for the win : 3 - 2

Against Marc : Your sheik can down - smash, yes :p but you where too tired I think. 3 - 0

Against Calle W : You're too good with falco, nice job, you beat me. 0 - 3.

I'm 7th, I'm happy :p

for the team, spanish was impressive. For me : 4th with jiggs-jiggs, was fun to beat amsah zeta :p nice matches, thanx to inf.

Mr P

Smash Ace
I just got home.

How would i sum up ESA2 ? For me personally this was probably one of if not THE worst tournaments i have ever been too. Not only that but it was also generally one of the worst experiences of my life. I'll give you a brief outline of how this event went for me and trust me i am leaving a lot of **** out that happend along the way.

I had pretty good expectations for the tournament based on what had been said by people and by what had been written in the thread so i was looking forward to it. Before this tournament i had already really decided that this would be my last foreign event but i like to keep an open mind about things generally so that was no foregone conclusion until now anyway. There is absaloutly no hope in hell i am ever going abroad for a smash tournament again, the first couple of times it was a pretty exciting experience but the novelty wears off after a while and this tournment was the final nail in the coffin for me.

I flew into Beauvais on Friday with Zeppo and all was good, i was in a good mood and looking forward to going to Paris and playing some smash. When we got off the plane we got on the bus to go into Paris. Later in the journey we found out from slhoka via text that we were no longer going to JD's place because something had happend, we were told to go to the venue instead. I was pretty pissed off because here we were heading into Paris and having absaloutly no idea where we were going, we were prepared to go to JD's house but had no idea where the venue was so thanks a lot JD for putting us in this situation, it's not out fault some other guys messed up your place.

Eventually we got into villejuif and eventually got to the venue around 11 pm tired and hungry. We went to look around grabbed something to eat then came back to the venue to get some sleep, which didnt really happen. We both got maybe 1 or 2 hours sleep before people came into the room and woke us up so they could set up tv's, then we moved into another room then got woken up again an hour later to register for the tournament.

After all the pools and stuff were announced i found out we were playing on TV's with LAG horrible horrible lag, i know a lot of people were in the same situation as myself im not making johns but playing tournament matches on tv's with half a second lag is absaloutly unforgiveable, it's simply not good enough for a tournament of this size. I made it into second round of pools anyway and some hours later we got onto play our matches. In my pool Niam is playing everyone one after the other, What the hell is that about ? Its a pretty unfair advantage. I got to play my first match in hours against Niam who had just played about 6 sets in a row not only that but he preceded to camp the **** out of me for 2 matches both lasting about 7 mins. I played all my matches winning vs everyone except Ryuker Niam and i lost 2-1 to a sheik player. i thought this was almost certainly enough to get me into the brackets... I couldnt see how losing 3 sets could have possibly made me finish 5th in my pool. 4Ever was running my pool and i beat him 2-0 but he has somehow managed to make it into the bracket instead of myself.... I am not entirely sure but i am pretty confident i was cheated out of my place in the brackets. I can take some responsibility for not checking the scores on the sheet were correct (i didnt enter them) but i would have expected other people to have entered them honestly. I only found out some hours later that i was not in the bracket and tried to look for JD or someone for an explanation but i couldnt find anyone so i left it at that.

The next day i didn't play a single match, i didnt even enter teams because i was in no mood to play so i spent the day watching zeppo play his bracket matches and teams games. Later on that night i was told by Zeppo that we didn't have any place to sleep that night because the venue wasn't available and JD wasn't housing anyone (**** You JD). I approached Shloka myself to find out what was going on and he completely blanked me, i dont mean he didnt see or hear me because he did he just walked away from me. An hour or so later myself Zeppo and smashie went out hunting for hotels, we spent 2 hours looking around for a place to stay when we found two cheap motels that were both fully booked so at this point i was absaloutly ****ing furious, We were basically homeless and on the walk back to the venue it started raining. When we arrived we found out that everyone had already gone but some of the guys who worked there were there and they allowed us to sleep at the venue after they had finished cleaning up. The three of us spent another night in one of the classrooms.

We got up at 7 am and immediately left for Paris to do some sightseeing. We went to the louvre saw the mona lisa, walked along the champs elysee,saw the arc d'triomphe, went to see the eiffel tower ate lunch by the seine and saw notre dame it was a pretty **** good day definately the highlight of the trip for me, but i was absaloutly knackered carrying my bag artound everywhere i muyst have walked miles, i also hadn't eaten a proper meal or had a shower since Thursday and this was Monday. I just wanted to go home.

We headed for the airport and hung around for a few hours to find out that our flight had been delayed, eventually checked in and hung around for another couple of hours to find out that our flight had been cancelled. By this point i was beyond being annoyed all i could do was laugh at how ridiculous the situation had gotten. It took us another couple of hours to change our tickets and we were informed that we had to spend the night in the airport so another night in uncomfortable conditions and no place to get a shower either. I must have been ****ing stinking by this point and i pretty much felt like a homeless person. The airport gave us campout beds to sleep on. Mine broke. That night i got the Flu, i dont just mean a cold i mean the Flu. I had a fever and my nose was running like a tap and at that moment if some guy came in and held a gun to my head i would have pulled the trigger for him. I was awoken at half past 5 by airport staff then slept for maybe an hour or 2 on the metal chairs. Our flight wasn't until 11pm that night so i had another 15 or so hours to hang around before i could get out of the country and even that was no guarentee my flight could have been cancelled again.

Myself and Zeppo got a bus into Paris so i could get some medication, basically we had no money left. We had enough to get us some lunch and that was about it, we spent some time hanging around the champs elysee in the rain and me with a fever. At one point we went into some place to sit down somewhere so i could pass out but some guy told us to move because i think he thought we were homeless, he was basically right. Hours later we headed back into the airport and at midnight we got on the plane and headed home..... i hate flying but i have never been soo relived to get on a plane in my life even though i felt like my head was going to explode because of flu + the pressure. It was one of the worst days of my life quite easily.

JD - I dont have anything else to say to you.

Slhoka - i know you had a rough time but when i am looking for a place to stay the night you dont walk the **** away from me you stupid prick, **** you **** you **** you.

**** France.

**** smashers and **** everything.

Salepate

Smash Cadet
Ougidibou gidibou

I had great & really bad times during the tournament.

first of all I should have not given away my sleeping bag (not that I'm angry Shin^ \o_) I haven't slept for like 48 hours so i was out of control and laughing like no one would ever do (so some may remember it). I had to gave up during the Poule 2 because I had 4 matches remaining to do and I couldn't keep the pad in my hand any longer (i'm sad) So my adventure doesn't go further than that.

What I have to say about the whole tournament ? "Hail to the king baby" & MER BLOD. It was awesome, terrific, Excluding the robberies, the sandwich, the lack of orangina, the duration, the fact I had to leave on sunday night, and some other secret things!

Seeing all the norwegians was cool (I'm not familiar yet to swedishes (:()))

For the french shoutout, I won't display it there as it doesn't interest anyone here.
Excepted for Poilon & Slhoka

And I don't want to do a general shoutout cause I'm not good at it and.

Poilon : First new person i met during the tournament, at First I just thought you wanted to kill me. In any case, your head's cool and I'd like to see you again, cause, your head's cool (oh yeah)

Slhoka :
Finaly I can meet you, i'm sorry the tourney was such a responsability for you, I could have do more than clearing the Friday room but it's too late anyway we'll see each other on April so that's soon. next time a big event happen, i'll help.

Some of you seem pretty angry and it makes me sad (even if there are reasons for some)

But it's outraging you can come to insult people especially Mr. P who just know how to blow some useless words.

That's all I have to say. (not really)

God kveld. §§ honk§!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
i dont see why its stupid, its none of their fault that it was badly organized just the frenchies who hosted it. Most of us wasn't there on late sunday/monday to see the problems

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
why dont u just ask someone else from paris when u see that slhoka is busy? thats kinda stupid
Slhoka had already told me that he would get information later but everything shuts pretty early in Paris and we needed a shower so we figured we'd go out looking right away.Slhoka had also told me that there was no chance of us getting housed by anyone else,and I didnt even know what Poilon looked like and I couldnt find Agony.And frankly we had nothing to stay at the venue for-singles had finished and we were out of teams,it ****ing stinked and our other British friends had left.We would almost definitely have had to wait until 10 or 11 for Slhoka to tell us anything,IF he would infact do so.So in hindsight it'd be pretty easy to tell us that it was stupid but we had a pretty good idea of what we were doing,and we found hotels but they were fully booked-basically we were pretty unlucky :laugh: and I cant really appreciate your passing ignorant comment so f*ck you ^___________^

And just so you know,I enjoyed the tournament and seeing Paris,and dont regret going at all:laugh::laugh:

Mr P

Smash Ace
Slhoka had already told me that he would get information later but everything shuts pretty early in Paris and we needed a shower so we figured we'd go out looking right away.Slhoka had also told me that there was no chance of us getting housed by anyone else,and I didnt even know what Poilon looked like and I couldnt find Agony.And frankly we had nothing to stay at the venue for-singles had finished and we were out of teams,it ****ing stinked and our other British friends had left.We would almost definitely have had to wait until 10 or 11 for Slhoka to tell us anything,IF he would infact do so.So in hindsight it'd be pretty easy to tell us that it was stupid but we had a pretty good idea of what we were doing,and we found hotels but they were fully booked-basically we were pretty unlucky :laugh: and I cant really appreciate your passing ignorant comment so f*ck you ^___________^

And just so you know,I enjoyed the tournament and seeing Paris,and dont regret going at all:laugh::laugh:
I agree with this. Despite all the **** that happend to me i generally had a good time i made sure to keep the banter going on throughout the **** storm that was this tournie and i have no regrets in going, it was character building. Jack Nicholson was loving it and he brightened up my day.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
@Euan: Omg that was one of the most horrible posts I ever read here. Wow I feel really sorry for you guys having to go through all of that. Didn't you have a phone number of any other French smasher?

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
@Euan: Omg that was one of the most horrible posts I ever read here. Wow I feel really sorry for you guys having to go through all of that. Didn't you have a phone number of any other French smasher?
QFT

sorry, no 10 chars for you =P[/SPOILERS]

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
QFT

sorry, no 10 chars for you =P

$hYne

Smash Ace
Germany, but i dont use this account anymore, my n
I just got home.

How would i sum up ESA2 ? For me personally this was probably one of if not THE worst tournaments i have ever been too. Not only that but it was also generally one of the worst experiences of my life. I'll give you a brief outline of how this event went for me and trust me i am leaving a lot of **** out that happend along the way.

I had pretty good expectations for the tournament based on what had been said by people and by what had been written in the thread so i was looking forward to it. Before this tournament i had already really decided that this would be my last foreign event but i like to keep an open mind about things generally so that was no foregone conclusion until now anyway. There is absaloutly no hope in hell i am ever going abroad for a smash tournament again, the first couple of times it was a pretty exciting experience but the novelty wears off after a while and this tournment was the final nail in the coffin for me.

I flew into Beauvais on Friday with Zeppo and all was good, i was in a good mood and looking forward to going to Paris and playing some smash. When we got off the plane we got on the bus to go into Paris. Later in the journey we found out from slhoka via text that we were no longer going to JD's place because something had happend, we were told to go to the venue instead. I was pretty pissed off because here we were heading into Paris and having absaloutly no idea where we were going, we were prepared to go to JD's house but had no idea where the venue was so thanks a lot JD for putting us in this situation, it's not out fault some other guys messed up your place.

Eventually we got into villejuif and eventually got to the venue around 11 pm tired and hungry. We went to look around grabbed something to eat then came back to the venue to get some sleep, which didnt really happen. We both got maybe 1 or 2 hours sleep before people came into the room and woke us up so they could set up tv's, then we moved into another room then got woken up again an hour later to register for the tournament.

After all the pools and stuff were announced i found out we were playing on TV's with LAG horrible horrible lag, i know a lot of people were in the same situation as myself im not making johns but playing tournament matches on tv's with half a second lag is absaloutly unforgiveable, it's simply not good enough for a tournament of this size. I made it into second round of pools anyway and some hours later we got onto play our matches. In my pool Niam is playing everyone one after the other, What the hell is that about ? Its a pretty unfair advantage. I got to play my first match in hours against Niam who had just played about 6 sets in a row not only that but he preceded to camp the **** out of me for 2 matches both lasting about 7 mins. I played all my matches winning vs everyone except Ryuker Niam and i lost 2-1 to a sheik player. i thought this was almost certainly enough to get me into the brackets... I couldnt see how losing 3 sets could have possibly made me finish 5th in my pool. 4Ever was running my pool and i beat him 2-0 but he has somehow managed to make it into the bracket instead of myself.... I am not entirely sure but i am pretty confident i was cheated out of my place in the brackets. I can take some responsibility for not checking the scores on the sheet were correct (i didnt enter them) but i would have expected other people to have entered them honestly. I only found out some hours later that i was not in the bracket and tried to look for JD or someone for an explanation but i couldnt find anyone so i left it at that.

The next day i didn't play a single match, i didnt even enter teams because i was in no mood to play so i spent the day watching zeppo play his bracket matches and teams games. Later on that night i was told by Zeppo that we didn't have any place to sleep that night because the venue wasn't available and JD wasn't housing anyone (**** You JD). I approached Shloka myself to find out what was going on and he completely blanked me, i dont mean he didnt see or hear me because he did he just walked away from me. An hour or so later myself Zeppo and smashie went out hunting for hotels, we spent 2 hours looking around for a place to stay when we found two cheap motels that were both fully booked so at this point i was absaloutly ****ing furious, We were basically homeless and on the walk back to the venue it started raining. When we arrived we found out that everyone had already gone but some of the guys who worked there were there and they allowed us to sleep at the venue after they had finished cleaning up. The three of us spent another night in one of the classrooms.

We got up at 7 am and immediately left for Paris to do some sightseeing. We went to the louvre saw the mona lisa, walked along the champs elysee,saw the arc d'triomphe, went to see the eiffel tower ate lunch by the seine and saw notre dame it was a pretty **** good day definately the highlight of the trip for me, but i was absaloutly knackered carrying my bag artound everywhere i muyst have walked miles, i also hadn't eaten a proper meal or had a shower since Thursday and this was Monday. I just wanted to go home.

We headed for the airport and hung around for a few hours to find out that our flight had been delayed, eventually checked in and hung around for another couple of hours to find out that our flight had been cancelled. By this point i was beyond being annoyed all i could do was laugh at how ridiculous the situation had gotten. It took us another couple of hours to change our tickets and we were informed that we had to spend the night in the airport so another night in uncomfortable conditions and no place to get a shower either. I must have been ****ing stinking by this point and i pretty much felt like a homeless person. The airport gave us campout beds to sleep on. Mine broke. That night i got the Flu, i dont just mean a cold i mean the Flu. I had a fever and my nose was running like a tap and at that moment if some guy came in and held a gun to my head i would have pulled the trigger for him. I was awoken at half past 5 by airport staff then slept for maybe an hour or 2 on the metal chairs. Our flight wasn't until 11pm that night so i had another 15 or so hours to hang around before i could get out of the country and even that was no guarentee my flight could have been cancelled again.

Myself and Zeppo got a bus into Paris so i could get some medication, basically we had no money left. We had enough to get us some lunch and that was about it, we spent some time hanging around the champs elysee in the rain and me with a fever. At one point we went into some place to sit down somewhere so i could pass out but some guy told us to move because i think he thought we were homeless, he was basically right. Hours later we headed back into the airport and at midnight we got on the plane and headed home..... i hate flying but i have never been soo relived to get on a plane in my life even though i felt like my head was going to explode because of flu + the pressure. It was one of the worst days of my life quite easily.

JD - I dont have anything else to say to you.

Slhoka - i know you had a rough time but when i am looking for a place to stay the night you dont walk the **** away from me you stupid prick, **** you **** you **** you.

**** France.

**** smashers and **** everything.
This is very hard...
i feel sorry for you guys.
I hope there wont by anything like this happen again at future tournaments.

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys.

That was the most difficult tournament to organize in europe i think. Too much work.
64 people bracket wtf o_O

A man who was housed in my home has just stolen 80 euros to me, thx to him..... o_o

I want to thank dutchies because they are too fun and to cool.

Why some guys have destroy JD house ? why ? ****ers.

Slhoka is the best. Nice job for the tourney, really.

Nnja, the next time, just **** a lot of french girls, i hope so. Thanx for all, it was great, you're a friend

Faab, same things, you're really nice, hope to see you soon.

Amsah, want you to go to USA with this cash prize !! you should ! was nice to see you, again.

you 3, don't forget to call me if there is a dutch tournament soon :p

Remen, you're nice and you're too good, nice job for your money matches

everyone, was nice to see you at this tourney, i hope you liked it, see you next time at ESA3.

i'm not happy about JD ... he make a lot of mistakes and i hope he'll apologize. (say nothing and kick everybody in the street, forget my keys inside, teams with cho ...)

i think i've lost something like 300 euros for doing this tournament (with the 80 ...), it make me sad because it's a trust thing

I hope it was a great tourney, i don't really know, i tried to do my best.

Pool 1 :

Salepate : fox - marth j'tai niqué sur une télé qui laguais, mais ça va ta un bon niveau quand meme :) surpris ! 2 - 0

Lexxil : fox - fox You're not bad, but not lucky. 2 - 0

Mass : 2 - 0 don't remember

Dams : 2 - 0 don't remember

Pizza : fox - peach 2 - 0 you're not bad, but a lot of work about your technic

Fox128 : fox - fox and fox - falco I think : 2 - 0, you're good.

1st of my pool

Pools 2 :

AJP anton : fox - fox why you didn't take luigi ? 2 - 0

Iced : fox - fox : 1st match, 1st second, i do a forward B off, 3 stock against 4 stock, and i 3stock him. You're too technical, just not enough mindgame. 2 - 0

Slhoka : fox - sheik you know what I think. 2 - 0

Pizza : Again ? same score. 2 - 0

Perfect - shadow : fox - doc : good doc, not enough experience. 2 - 0

Tonberry : fox - falco or falco ditto ? nice job you're good : 2- 1

BF.com : falco - shiek ? 2 - 0. you're a nice man.

1st of my pool

Bracket :

Against dev : you beat my fox with your sheik then i beat you with falco. 2 - 1

Against Ivo : You beat my falco with fox then i beat your fox in ditto 2 - 1

Against Adam : fox - shiek and jiggs - sheik : you're too good, better than Makenshi. 0 - 3

Against Seretur : falco ditto, then jiggs falco, then fox falco . It was near ! falco, jiggs for the win : 3 - 2

Against Marc : Your sheik can down - smash, yes :p but you where too tired I think. 3 - 0

Against Calle W : You're too good with falco, nice job, you beat me. 0 - 3.

I'm 7th, I'm happy :p

for the team, spanish was impressive. For me : 4th with jiggs-jiggs, was fun to beat amsah zeta :p nice matches, thanx to inf.

Poilon:
**** it, i anted some freeplay against you!
**** the lagg TVs, ive missed so much!
However, ill try to attend at other tourney... if there will be some.
But yeah i saw how you played against ravenlord... so im pretty confident with my performance against you (however my performance in Pool 1 sucked so hard that i ****IN didnt pass it b/c of the ****IN TVS it ****IN suxx as a ****IN falco/ fox player **** ****it!)

****IN Shoutouts:

Calle W: Im the random guy you talked to, how you began smash etc, I was with Fox128 und you said" I want to win the toruney" and somehow i didnt understand that you were this ****IN falco player Calle W, but when you told me that you won against Armada I began to understand ;)... i really like your falco, try to use this uptilt stuff. didnt play a match. wtf.

Fox128: Yeah your the Person ive played the most, and it was rly fun. Your techchasing is the most annoying thing iver ever seen in smash history, just like your EG. However Fox is ****in annoying for a Sheik too. I thin i played pretty good against you :p

Yuna: We had some Matches after the Team play und you used the Yuna combo which amazed me. CG SUCKS ahhh...

Aldwyn. Yeah. I wanted to play just like 10000 Falco dittos with you with ended up in 2 random **** matches by you... youre just 2 good, however i still hate falco dittos.

Saleplute: Sorry im the fox player you won against me... I was just so ****ing angry b/c I lost to you b/c of stupid random misttakes like SDs und messed up edgehogs,... Im really sensitive about laggy TVs... Your Marth is very good though... AAHHHH!!111

Chor: I played your bowser, roy, doc and luigi. WTF!!! you play the most random chars ive seen ever. but they are 2 good! (but i would never pick falco against doc HAHA!)

as a conclusion ive to say.
I played so random, but i thin smash is a very fun game. I hope that melee will never die, and that i will have the posibillity to attend more and other big smash tourneys!!

Smasher89

Smash Lord
I think critic( directed to the host/s) was to be posted on this topic (will write shoutouts later), there was alot of things I missed during this tournament, but I´ll write just what I feel that is most neccesary at the moment.

The first thing I come to think of what a tournament host needs to be is CLEAR, a problem that actually started before the tournament, alot of people asked things in the thread and noone answered, just being silent and ignoring the questions aren't helping anyone (it was a rumor during the tournament that you really never looked into the hotels you were talking about before the tournament, which for me seemed to have some truth in it sadly).

Other things was the questions about the rules, which i currently don't remember exacly but there were some "unclear tournamentrules".

One of the rules mentioned but not applied but people tried to "obey or what it´s called" was no stalling yay not having time to go buy some food without risking getting disqualified, by a rule that wasn't told how it worked"
, which meant all people would and was in line 08.00 AM which was needed but maybe not used 100% perfect (standing in line for like 2 hrs even after I'd prepaid was something i think could've worked better).
But I know you should have a sollution for that now, since holding a tournament is always a new experience.

Thumbs up for Slhoka though for trying to make it a enjoyable tournament, votes for him to the "primary Host" for ESA3, even though I would have to hear about like two good hosted big french tournaments after this one to go to another.

Playing on Lagtvs in pools and best of one in teams atleast make a good laugh XD

Being outhrown after being up for more then 36hrs from JDs house (I actually got some sleep there atleast) gave us a great oppoturnity to visit paris and sightseeing :), even though all the swedes got owned by no sleep and got placed alot worse in singles then we should had XD

Thanks to all the people who made this great fun (norwegian, swedes and people I played/talked with), even if the tournament was like a joke (grats spain to winning teams XD).

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
After reading most of Euan's enormous post, I would just like to second some things said in this (or the other) topic by the likes of Marc, Ivo and Linkje. Personally, this was one of the biggest dissappointments in my Smash Bros. career. I've been going to tournaments for over five years now, but I've never been to a tournament where the promise/realisation ratio was so low. I went expecting the best tournament ever, but it turned out to be the exact opposite.

Most of the problems have been pointed out already, but I just want to emphasise again that you should not promise things of which you are not sure they will actually be available. I'm still wondering for what I actually paid 40 euro's. Was it for the SSB64 or low tier tournament that didn't happen? Maybe it was the food that wasn't there? Was it for the rushed team tournament in which me and Linkje had to play Svampen and Calle in a BEST OF ****ING ONE set on Pokemon Stadium? Maybe it was just the horrible seeding in general? Dave and Linkje both got screwed by it, because it was very obvious to me that the one who made it had no idea who half of the people were. I also feel bad for Amsah because he got screwed over twice: first there was no vegan food (although the first post said it would be available) and then somebody locked up his stuff in an unaccesable room (my guess is because he was stoned). I heard some pretty ****ed up stories about what happened at JD's house and from what I heard the Dutch weren't exactly behaving decent either, but if everything Ryuker told me is true, JD acted like an *******.

I think there was supposed to be something that resembled a staff, but it looks to me like the only one who actually did something was Slhoka (props to him). This resulted in massive delays, eventually killing three of the five tournaments that were supposed to happen and rushing the team tournament. I'm really sad regionals didn't happen, because we probably won't get a chance again to do it the way we could have done it this time. All this stuff combined with inefficient information supplying and a lack of effort of almost the entire staff to actually get something done made this one of the worst organised tournaments I've ever seen. It would make MrSilver cry. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed this tournament because of the people and the competition, but that is not what I'm paying for.

I just want to say what's on my mind. I think everybody who was there can see what went wrong. I might go to another foreign tournament someday to see if it can make up for this one, but I'm not sure. For some reason these large tournaments just can't seem to happen without a considerable amount of problems.

Finally, I would like to give some props to the two Spanish dudes, Over and Strawhat (you should use that part of your nickname, it's awesome). You guys surprised everyone I think. The rest of the Spanish still sucked though, like expected ;)

Samochan

Smash Master
O_O

Omg euan and zeppo, that's really horrible. I got really lucky to get a housing since I asked Yuna and he told me Qlex housed him and we asked him and he said sure I could go with him. And we had plenty of room there. If I knew your dire situation I'd have asked you to tag along with us right away. I also had loads of pressure in traveling and got a headache, but seriously that's awful. I feel really sorry for you guys. ;_;

Zgetto, you forgot mee. ;___;

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Jeffzor-No,and I dont know if Euan mentioned it,but we lost all credit on our phones when Euan was phoning his dad to find out about hotels(phone prices abroad etc).By the time our flight was cancelled,we had no means of contacting anyone so everyone back home was pretty worried-we couldnt use pay phones cause they needed some smart card bull****.Luckily one guy let us borrow his phone but it was for one call.

We couldnt possibly have anticipated such a horrendous time basically :laugh: crack was ridiculous though

some shoutouts:

London crack-I dont know why I was jumping for but why were you jumping for??f*ck sake
Smashie-nice times in paris,was good fun
Utto-nice games you absolutely destroyed my marth in match 2:laugh:
Chor-very close set,I got lucky looooads,I could have even won though I wouldnt have deserved it :laugh:
Amsah-I got *****,you are ridiculous etc etc
Svampen-looking nice
Sparken-cool guy,Im devastated we didnt play any dittos
Faab-nice matches,you know how to win
perfect shadow-your Doc camped loads I was loving it
Nnja-I absolutely hate your playstyle :laugh:
Yuna-thanks for the water I appreciate it
Tonberry-our matches were alright I guess,it was nice to play a Falco who didnt completely camp like f*ck :laugh:

Zgetto-I have never played you nor spoken to you but your name is very similar to mine thus we must play
JD-f*ck you:chuckle:

Zgetto

Smash Ace
@Samochan, I basically just only did the people i traveled with and i played in the bracket against so dont take it too hard =p But your peach has improved alot since rox^^, second match in pouls was actually close =](first not so much=p) good job(also with your placing^^) . Also you make funny sounds when you play XD too good^^

@Zeppo, yes we deffinatly must someday =]

And i quess ill join the others =p my msn ---> real_zgetto@hotmail.com add me if you like=]

Top Bottom