• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Paris - 23 & 24 February 2008 - Up to 256 Players !

Shin^

Smash Rookie
O_o Tonberry
you posted pictures of me :p lol
haha I feel like the commercial girl for norwegian smash girls. XD lol
anyway shaim on you :p I horrible on those pictures.

To the swedish people: me and Marte is plannig to travel with you from Stockholm.

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
Shin, you look amazing on the pictures, stop denying it !
at least you don't look like an IC :'(

I'll be editing the topic by next week, with way more details and confirmations ! meanwhile, only send me PMs in order to tell me about housing, dates of arrval and departure, the languages you speak and your age.
if you wanna know something about the tournament, ask here or get my msn or slhoka's msn. just don't spam my PM box here on smashboards, please ^^.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
O_o Tonberry
you posted pictures of me :p lol
haha I feel like the commercial girl for norwegian smash girls. XD lol
anyway shaim on you :p I horrible on those pictures.

To the swedish people: me and Marte is plannig to travel with you from Stockholm.
no way shin, seriously. You just look gorgeous in any picture of you lol.. and @ everyone else if she's supposed to look horrible in those pics just imagine how she is when she looks good :p

Smasher89

Smash Lord
skillz, the tickets is still kinda cheap

Thu, 21 Feb 08
Flight FR9501 06:50 Depart Stockholm S. Skavsta (NYO)
09:05 Arrive Paris Beauvais (BVA)

Mon, 25 Feb 08
Flight FR9502 09:50 Depart Paris Beauvais (BVA)
12:00 Arrive Stockholm S. Skavsta (NYO)

I think that was the same getting back, 100% sure on the getting there flight though^^

EDIT: lol my banner gets cut XD

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Shin: You know I'd love to join the trip with the swedoz, but I got exam that week, so I have to take the plane on friday...

Shin^

Smash Rookie
Shin, you look amazing on the pictures, stop denying it !
at least you don't look like an IC :'(
haha XD Thank you, I still dont think I do. And you dont look like an IC :p

no way shin, seriously. You just look gorgeous in any picture of you lol.. and @ everyone else if she's supposed to look horrible in those pics just imagine how she is when she looks good :p
>___< thanks. *blush*

Smasher89: Thanks for the information ^___^ I'll tell Marte.

Shin: You know I'd love to join the trip with the swedoz, but I got exam that week, so I have to take the plane on friday...
awww, thats sad I'd love to have you traveling with us. good luck on your exam though. :)

El_Bardo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3480-3198-3275
omg the threat is dead already xP, but talking about Regional crew battles, me and my brother can play as American ( Born in Argentina ^^" ) , Italian ( Got family there, but i don't know italian xD) or Spanish ( Actually living here ) xD

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
This whole thread is made of win (obviously 'cause you're not coming.... so what are you actually doing in this thread? XD :p)

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually, yeah, look who's talking :p

€100 money match next time we meet, jeffzor!
I didn't play this game for five months, you should prolly be able to take two whole stock now! :laugh:

Vegard

Smash Lord
lmao ^

jeff: I asked you nicely, and you didn't even dear to play casuals a couple of minutes before the mm. I was on your list dude.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
More than 10 spanish are coming, we are not going to allow any foreigner in our crew :D :D

erhm.. JD, have you read my PM?

pd: sorry, I saw you did ^^

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I guess that only leaves the Japanese, since PC and Cort must have heard about him already. ><

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Any regional crew willing to adopt Jeffz0r? =/
You're just barely in the Dutch top10 yourself Marc, so maybe you should start looking for another crew yourself :/
Actually, yeah, look who's talking :p

€100 money match next time we meet, jeffzor!
I didn't play this game for five months, you should prolly be able to take two whole stock now! :laugh:
Lol, can't you take a friggin' joke? ._.
lmao ^

jeff: I asked you nicely, and you didn't even dear to play casuals a couple of minutes before the mm. I was on your list dude.
Jeez what's your problem, I probably didn't have time or didn't feel like it or whatever. And don't start with ''I was on your list'', I think I only played 1 or 2 matches of that list XD
But like I said, I'll mm you at ESA2 if you want to.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
You're just barely in the Dutch top10 yourself Marc, so maybe you should start looking for another crew yourself :/
Tear tear. Besides my own prowess not having to do anything with this, I'm still easily top 10. I would prove it to you in a money match, but you only prey on the weak or play matches for like €2,- as soon as there's a slight chance of you losing. Also, do you make responses like this because you realise you are already hated beyond belief, or because you actually are a dumb jerk?

Top Bottom