• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Paris - 23 & 24 February 2008 - Up to 256 Players !

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Tear tear. Besides my own prowess not having to do anything with this, I'm still easily top 10. I would prove it to you in a money match, but you only prey on the weak or play matches for like €2,- as soon as there's a slight chance of you losing. Also, do you make responses like this because you realise you are already hated beyond belief, or because you actually are a dumb jerk?
And you're calling me dumb? How would beating me in a mm, prove that you're still top10? XD

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Oviously, I said that to make the point that you have €20,- money matches with kids no one's ever heard of, while you never take on challenges of good players or challenge them (unless it's only €2,- with all kinds of restrictions). You're basically a bullied bully, which is just sad.

Civy

Smash Cadet
Omg !
I'll do my best for coming !
The greatest french tournament ever =3

Congrats for your awesome organisation ~

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Oviously, I said that to make the point that you have €20,- money matches with kids no one's ever heard of, while you never take on challenges of good players or challenge them (unless it's only €2,- with all kinds of restrictions). You're basically a bullied bully, which is just sad.
I'm not throwing my money away for playing playing people who are better than me (especially if I played those people before), who I might get to play in tournament matches anyway, (or in frienlies, though they are less serious). I don't see you playing mm's of €10,- or more vs people who are clearly better than you either. Would you accept if Amsah or Helios for example challenged you to a €10,- mm?...

Why do you even bother whining about my mm's, why would you care? XD
But hey if you really want a mm so badly Marc, sure i'll give you that pleasure, maybe you'll stop complaining then about things that don't concern you.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I'm not throwing my money away for playing playing people who are better than me (especially if I played those people before), who I might get to play in tournament matches anyway, (or in frienlies, though they are less serious). I don't see you playing mm's of €10,- or more vs people who are clearly better than you either. Would you accept if Amsah or Helios for example challenged you to a €10,- mm?...

Why do you even bother whining about my mm's, why would you care? XD
But hey if you really want a mm so badly Marc, sure i'll give you that pleasure, maybe you'll stop complaining then about things that don't concern you.
I have money matched Amsah in the past and would have money matched Helios at RoS3 if we hadn't met in the bracket (where he beat me btw). The only other people I've money matched are MrSilver (multiple times, when he was still good), Faab (though he wasn't very good back then) and a few others. All my money matches have been for either €5,- or €10,-, even when I was just a 15 year old kid. So suck it up, you're older than I am NOW ffs.

Why I care? I think it's gay to jump at every chance to rob a new player of his money, no matter how good or bad you are. That, combined with your tendency to be very arrogant to lesser players, ticks me off. I don't need a money match with you, I just wanted to get my point across. I'm not like you, after all.

This discussion doesn't belong here. I've given you my opinion. If you want to respond to it, do so on MSN or whatever, I won't respond to this stuff here anymore.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Why I care? I think it's gay to jump at every chance to rob a new player of his money, no matter how good or bad you are. That, combined with your tendency to be very arrogant to lesser players, ticks me off. I don't need a money match with you, I just wanted to get my point across. I'm not like you, after all.
stfu, seriously, you clearly haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Every single moneymatch on my list (and the bigger part of my mm's in the past) are from people who challenged me, not the other way around.

This discussion doesn't belong here. I've given you my opinion. If you want to respond to it, do so on MSN or whatever, I won't respond to this stuff here anymore.
So you start a discussion, then want to shut me up and say you won't respond anymore because it doesn't belong here, trying to look like the more mature one... How original, not -_-

Faab

Smash Ace
Please stop this, jeff stop taking every bait that people throw at ya and marc please do as you say and don't respond to this anymore, even though jeff is making it easy for ya again.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
It starts to annoy me that everytime I respond to something, people say I'm just ''taking every bait''. If someone posts something about me or directed at me, I have the right to respond if I want to.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, jeffzor, you're a nub :p

*runs*

So anyway, I hear Calle W's been really good for about a year and a half, and Amsah didn't know? :p

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Bonjour Frenchies! I might be staying in France as long as the 5th of March after the tourny =o
Anyone else hanging about for ages!? Any frenchies able to offer me housing? =s
Anyone wanna come to Juste Debout 08!?!?! Pre Party on the 24th/25th =o Event on the 2/3rd March ^_^

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Then you're blatantly ignoring the fact that:
1. He's been beating me and Ek for quite some time.
2. He could've beaten you @ RoX4, even though he was playing like **** :p

Svampen

Smash Ace
Helios - I hear the Xsmash vids would be out by now but are delayed BECAUSE OF A STUPID LOGO NOBODY GIVES A **** ABOUT!

btw, how the **** did i place 4th in singles? o.O

Tee hee hee

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
The commentary will probably be done later, but I'll add the logo tomorrow/today after my exam.
Hope you don't need any Epita-logos (if, of course, I can bring my computer) or anything else that (IMO) ruins the videos. Things I don't want to do are very low on my priority list and will take a long time to do. I'm doing this now only because I won't be at home for a week starting tomorrow.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Anton could easily have included the logo from the start, but oh well, blame Helios >_>
Hey, calm down, dude :p
What's so important with using that logo anyway? And: Will the videos be released before the commentary is added?

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
The logos are obviously in there for recognition and such, nothing weird about that.
Also, the vids are getting released as they were, with logos, and the commentary matches will be coming up whenever we have time to make them :p

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Short answer: Yes.

On to more ESA-related topics:

You guys promised quite a lot of prize money last time. What are we looking at for ESA2 in terms of prizes?

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Then you're blatantly ignoring the fact that:
1. He's been beating me and Ek for quite some time.
2. He could've beaten you @ RoX4, even though he was playing like **** :p
1. I can't ignore something I didn't know about.
2. Anyone could've beaten me at RoX4 c_c (I was sick and seriously exhausted)

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, here you go. I had to make the friggin table in html manually, but I guess it was worth it in the end =)

XsMASh Video topic!

Enjoy all the latest Swedish smash videos in HQ, 60 fps quality! =) Thanks to ajp_anton <3

Top Bottom