• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Paris - 23 & 24 February 2008 - Up to 256 Players !

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, A-D. I dunno how much money I'll have for this, lol. So, once this tournament gets closer I'll see how I'm doing.

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
Spawn, do you have any idea of when you guys will book? :)

for those who already booked and told me, we're going to start assigning people to housing places. I hope they will suit you but in any case believe that we're doing our best :).
voila.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ummm, I was kind of an add-on to Cort and PC so I'm not really too sure. I'll talk with them though and let you know.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uhm, I actually got around to make an English version of the XD Gaming website!
So, in case you guys were wondering what the heck XD Gaming is all about, now you can figure it out! :D

www.xdgaming.se/eng is the place to go. Gimme some feedback, guys! :D

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
This is Yuna speaking:
I am booking my ticket as we speak. I'll arrive in Paris on Thursday the 22nd (noonish) and leave on Monday the 25th (morning plane).

Preferred housing would be with Charles (duh) and, I don't know, nice Swedes like Armada or something (evil Peach Team Matches of Doom!).

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think Poilon has any choice. 350 people max. That's maybe even 3 rounds of pools. Or wanna do Swiss with 350 people? ^_^ Or a 350-man bracket :D

ZeroP

Smash Apprentice
1.) At what time does the first tournament start on February the 23rd?
We'd like to take a plane that arrives at Orly at 8:40. We know the way how get to the venue.

2.) Is there already an exact time table for the tournament?

3.) Is stilll housing for 2 persons possible?

A-D

Smash Journeyman
great editing on the first post^^
Btw..When the seeding is done
are you gonna post the pools also ?
or will you fix those @ the tournament?

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
yes I will edit frequently from now on, I'll put all the infos you ask me when I can put them ^^.
the time table is kinda set, but I need a check it with poilon before posting it :)
same goes for a lot of details actually ^^.
stay tuned ! :)

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
It says on the first post, that the seedings will come up 3 weeks before
the tournament.
That's not what he asked. He asked if the pools will also be made then, or be made at the tournament.
It doesn't matter that much, since you'll only play on neutral stages anyway.
Ever thought of the fact that some people would like to ban neutral stages? >_>

Vegard

Smash Lord
Vs Peach players I would normally ban Mute City, which is already banned in this tournament.... If I then would get the opportunity to ban Dreamland 64, there will only be one good Peach stage left, which will be in favour of Falco/Fox. So I think it's fair to not have stage bans, when a lot of stages are already excluded =)

Zgetto

Smash Ace
All the stages that are on now, are all ban worthy stages. Plus you dont have to ban of you dont want to and personally i wouldnt even ban dreamland against peach as a falco/fox, BF and FoD are much more crappier stages.There still are enough stages to choose between to even with stage banning on.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
lol " banning BF against peach, I would even counterpick it since the ledge pwns the umbrella...
In this case i think stageban isn´t too good, playing on only 3-4 stages i a whole tournament just isn´t right, normally I prefer stageban but not with these already really limited rules.
But I could have a use of stageban aswell hehe..
I know there´s people agreeing with me, 2-3 stages out of 26 is not too many and not much counterpickskillz...

Zgetto

Smash Ace
@Smasher89, That doesnt change the fact that the whole ledge is gay so i would never counterpick that stage against any char, I dont care if you would counterpick it.

Top Bottom