• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Paris - 23 & 24 February 2008 - Up to 256 Players !

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Don't focus on other stuff, let's first finish singles and teams, then do regionals.

If you still got time left it's possible to do brawl (i love brawl ^^) or crap stuff like low tier or low tier teams
Those who say Low Tiers are crap, are crap themselves :p

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Things aren't looking good at all (for Chris, Cort, and I). :-/

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Cort- Tagga till, I saw that you if i remember correct placed quite well at pound...
To not forget, Armada wants to beat you in smash hehe....

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
We definetly need some Americans at this tourney. No doubt about that.
I can understand that you are scared to get ***** by Europeans, though :D

Serpit

Smash Journeyman
Vienna, Austria, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
Okay, sorry if this has been asked, but I need to check something on the payment. Those are 2 quotes from the Cycom Website:

Non validated pre-registred people will be able to come to the site of the event on the day of the event and will be able to register if there are any tickets left, but they will have to pay further 5€ to buy then.
and

Payment solutions:

- Day of tournament, but it will cost you an extra 5€
So, do I have to pay the extra 5€ only if I didn't register (which I did), or do I also have to pay them if I just choose not to pay online?

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Any recommended hotels (preferably with 60Hz tvs and low costs), so we that have to sleep in a hotelroom goes to the same hotel for some extra days smashing when other people are housed?

Madlobster

Smash Apprentice
getting a passport in time shouldn't be a problem though, at least in Norway you can get a new passport within 1-2 hours, depending on the line at the police station. Although i don't know how it is in the US.

Anyway, would be great if PC came, that means Cort, and that means Helios :D
no johns guys.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
^^^ :(

In the states, it takes 10 days... or at least that's what they said. I got mine in 9.

I have my driver's license though so that probably helped a lot. Chris still hasn't gotten his state id yet which means it's impossible to get his passport (I've helped trying to think of everything he could possibly do besides use his state id and all the ways the post office wouldn't allow :-/ ).

So, in summary, Chris, Cort and I aren't going. Unless Chris gets his state id issued today/tomorrow... which is highly unlikely. Sorries Europe. T_T

Slhoka

Smash Lord
You have to pay 5 more euros if you don't pay online.
AND WHATEVER YOU'LL DO, YOU HAVE TO REGISTER ON CYCOM'S WEBSITE.

I hope it make things clear >_>
By the way, if you know some people who did not register on Cycom's website list, tell them to do it, please.

About seeding, we ask some players who know the europeans smashers to help us establishing a seeding, but we only 2 people answered (apart from Doraki, JD and me). Soeither they do answer, either we can make a seeding in the next few days, but it will be based on what these 5 people think, and nothing else.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
@JD
i just payed via PayPal, and i´m really uncomftable with it xD
i´d appreciate if you could tell me wether teh money reached you or not(i payed for me,shyne and 1wingedangel)

god**** i hate paypal xD

you dont have to tell, if your in to much stress :D

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord

In the states, it takes 10 days... or at least that's what they said. I got mine in 9.

I have my driver's license though so that probably helped a lot. Chris still hasn't gotten his state id yet which means it's impossible to get his passport (I've helped trying to think of everything he could possibly do besides use his state id and all the ways the post office wouldn't allow :-/ ).

So, in summary, Chris, Cort and I aren't going. Unless Chris gets his state id issued today/tomorrow... which is highly unlikely. Sorries Europe. T_T
fake it.
fake it.

edit: i didnt post it -.- someone logged in with my account xD i´m guessing lexxil

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
offtopic: is anyone bringing a ntsc copy of melee to epita? and if so, could the person tell me which version. I never had the chance to play a moveswap match yet and i really would like to. I going to have my AR with me but i need to know which version, so i can feed it with the suitable codes before paris.
let me know if youre up for bringing ntsc and down for moveswap matches :)

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman

**** :( :(

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
If the American representation is going to equal zero, that'll just make things a bit easier for Amsah. Too bad though, a continental clash would have been great.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Amsah beat CJ before, he can do it again B)
Is there any word yet from Tani and Hiko? Cause if Tani would come, now that would be really interesting ^^

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
in this country getting a passport seems to take ****ing months -_-

we aren't really very....efficient over here LOL

Top Bottom