• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic of Woodbridge III

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

I like how thumbs did so good even though he doesn't like brawl as much. Its like how I still do well in melee! LOL good **** thumbs

Mow, change my profile text to red like you did with yours to black!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I would appreciate it people didn't listen to Korn when it's about me. He loves drama and he doesn't even know me. Don't judge me if you don't even know me
Boss,ck,jose including me basically think the same thing to you, but you took it personal.. (or personally, i suck at english)

do you think i did the most damage to you or something ? you just only target at me

and you just want to only banned me D: you told people that if you banned me then that will force me to response your pm
but i don't mind, there is like 324982742 tourneys in md/va anyway

and i don't really want to have problem with you either D: i didn't talk to you in real life, all i did is say hi to you. there is nothing wrong with it, i always talk with people whoever i want to

im cool with people in general, you assume that i love drama :o nice move

like i said, i don't want to have problem with you or other people
basically i just feel bad for k9, cuz he's my friend

edit: im not trying to argue back or anything, hope we're cool :o
we can talk more about it at C3, if you want to

hova

Smash Champion
Azen- team with me sometime so I can finally take out Chu/Forte... I'm not good enough to do it with anyone else

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

Going to bmore tonite

Korn: lolll yea, I can't believe those matches almost took 8 minutes each. There was like constant action going on and always neck and neck.

Hova: lollz I wonder how it would be like to have a peach as a teammate. I'm used to being the peach.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
I would appreciate it people didn't listen to Korn when it's about me. He loves drama and he doesn't even know me. Don't judge me if you don't even know me

why would you single him out hes the quietest one out of all of us -.- he didnt **** he just agreed with us plz dont single out korn ><

single me out if anyone xD ....... i mean everyone gives me **** soooo it dosent matter to me if you give me **** too :/

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Thumbsing it up.

wolf is horrible.

EE I can build you a new controller better than any you'll find for $20.

bolt I can't infract you for it but you're dumb.
Build a controller? I'm intrigued... ;) Send me a picture of what you can do, I build controllers as well! :)

Thanks for calling me dumb. Appreciate it.

Don't take the bait, Bolt.
But its... soo... tempt..i.n..g....

oh my god, virtual power on an internet forum

im scared
I snickered at this.

1. I did all the grunt work for K-9.

2. I hosted the tournament like it was my own.

3. It should be your guys's jobs to clean up your own trash. Why should it be the work of K-9 and I?

4. I would just like to say I'm sorry if people still think I didn't do much. .... Thanks a lot guys. Thanks for forcing me out of my position as co-host.
Chu I'm sure your tired of hearing the community attack you.. and quite frankly I am too. I just wanted to point out a few things so you might be able to better understand our perspective. If you have issues with the way I think on this matter, then issue it with me in person for I don't have a problem with that.

1. You doing all the "grunt" work for K-9. I saw you getting people on the move on when it came tournament time so I can agree with you in this perspective.. but you did not do ALL of the grunt work. I including others got people moving when they were doing friendlies, please don't take all the credit, and I believe I would consider "cleaning up" grunt work as well.

2. You hosted the tournament as if it was your own. You clean up after the smashers at your own tournaments, don't you?

3. Why should it be the job of you and K-9? Here is the defineition of a job:

"A regular activity performed in exchange for payment, especially as one's trade, occupation, or profession."

I believe hosting a tournament comes with responsibility especially when there is a financial benefit involved. People attacked you for this reason and it just escalated. When people found out you got payed to help run an event, and didn't even stay back to help clean up a.k.a finish your job, it sparked anger in a lot of people which is why this escalated so much. In the eyes of others around you, it just looked like you took the money and ran. I'm not saying that was your intentions, I'm just saying what it looked like.

4. It's good to see you apologizing for your actions but nobody "forced" you out of your position of co-host. You did that yourself by not finishing your duties. You and I had plans for a tournament as well, but I don't want a co-host that doesn't want to do as much as I do especially when there is payment involved.

In the end, I'm sure your going to just brush this off because I'm just some scrub in your eyes.. but out of all honesty I don't care. I have said my word, whether you think I'm dumb, stupid, annoying, or whatever.. I could care less. Hate it or love it, it is what it is.

boss8

Smash Hero
y are we still on this topic???

take it to PM's

through everything you find bad you always hafe to find someway to smile.... and stop being so miserable...

y do people take **** to heart???

chu korn didnt mean anything....unban him....

besides...its a little defensless asian kid (no offense)

ChuDat

Smash Master
Thumbsing it up.

Build a controller? I'm intrigued... ;) Send me a picture of what you can do, I build controllers as well! :)

Thanks for calling me dumb. Appreciate it.

But its... soo... tempt..i.n..g....

I snickered at this.

Chu I'm sure your tired of hearing the community attack you.. and quite frankly I am too. I just wanted to point out a few things so you might be able to better understand our perspective. If you have issues with the way I think on this matter, then issue it with me in person for I don't have a problem with that.

1. You doing all the "grunt" work for K-9. I saw you getting people on the move on when it came tournament time so I can agree with you in this perspective.. but you did not do ALL of the grunt work. I including others got people moving when they were doing friendlies, please don't take all the credit, and I believe I would consider "cleaning up" grunt work as well.

2. You hosted the tournament as if it was your own. You clean up after the smashers at your own tournaments, don't you?

3. Why should it be the job of you and K-9? Here is the defineition of a job:

"A regular activity performed in exchange for payment, especially as one's trade, occupation, or profession."

I believe hosting a tournament comes with responsibility especially when there is a financial benefit involved. People attacked you for this reason and it just escalated. When people found out you got payed to help run an event, and didn't even stay back to help clean up a.k.a finish your job, it sparked anger in a lot of people which is why this escalated so much. In the eyes of others around you, it just looked like you took the money and ran. I'm not saying that was your intentions, I'm just saying what it looked like.

4. It's good to see you apologizing for your actions but nobody "forced" you out of your position of co-host. You did that yourself by not finishing your duties. You and I had plans for a tournament as well, but I don't want a co-host that doesn't want to do as much as I do especially when there is payment involved.

In the end, I'm sure your going to just brush this off because I'm just some scrub in your eyes.. but out of all honesty I don't care. I have said my word, whether you think I'm dumb, stupid, annoying, or whatever.. I could care less. Hate it or love it, it is what it is.
I agree with Boss, although everything is already out in the open and I have to clear my name up to everyone.

Bolt -
1. I appreciate you guys helping out throughout the tournament!

2. I usually have people help me for my tournaments and I really appreciate the work that people do for me.

3. I mean, I admit that I should have helped and stayed a bit longer to clean and such. If I knew that people would be looking at every single action that I do, I would have stayed and help clean up. The thing is Bolt, people hate me. I'm not sure if its out of jealousy, or if I did something personally messed up to them, but that's the fact. People just have to see the good I do instead of noticing all the bad things that I unintentionally do without thinking. You see Bolt, I'm forced to be mr. nice guy from now on so that people can stop hating on me.

4. Dude, when did I ever say that I DIDN'T want to help out more? You are just putting in words in my mouth which makes me not even want to refute your point -_-. Like I said, you guys made the mess so out of respect to the house and K-9, you guys should be helping K-9 clean up. I should have as well but NOT as my job, but out of respect.. and I apologize for that.

Korn - Why do you want to get banned? I already told you that I'm not going to ban you O.o. You avoided me throughout the tournament. I said bye to you and you looked away with a disrespectful look in your eye that pissed me off, but I just shrugged it off anyway. It just seems like u hate me or something O.o. Prove me wrong at the next tournament we are at =) lolz.

CK - Korn is a **** talker (and is proud of it). Are u coming out and saying that you're a **** talker as well? Dumb move man lolz. I'd rather not hear that. I single out Korn for a reason. Everyone in this community for the most part likes me. People that dislike me don't even know me.

Guys it's one thing to defend your friends. It's another thing to defend the people that are wrong, no matter how close they are.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I think i've seen enough resolution to this topic. Both parties agree there was wrong, forgiveness is simply all that remains.

I think everyone should focus on improving for C3, its the first summer circuit event.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Calm down guys, I'm not banning anyone. If people have problems with me, please address them to me in PM, call me, or in person

k then we are all good everything is cleared up now lets talk about how you suck with Ice climbers in melee :O you aint **** without wobbling :chuckle:

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

Korn - Why do you want to get banned? I already told you that I'm not going to ban you O.o. You avoided me throughout the tournament. I said bye to you and you looked away with a disrespectful look in your eye that pissed me off, but I just shrugged it off anyway. It just seems like u hate me or something O.o. Prove me wrong at the next tournament we are at =) lolz.
LOL you gave me a POUND before you left ! and i did pound you (i was sat on computer)
please please please don't say something that i didn't do lol

im surprise you really said that... because we said hi before the tourney then you came to people gave them *pound* before you about to leave including me.. and i did *pound* you

are we good ? cuz i am D:

and don't take me too seriously ! lol
like almost everyone said "korn always looks mad"

edit: **** you ee lol

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Chu banned Anti from all his events.

Boss is coming back to NY!

meepxzero

Smash Master
Going to bmore tonite

Korn: lolll yea, I can't believe those matches almost took 8 minutes each. There was like constant action going on and always neck and neck.

Hova: lollz I wonder how it would be like to have a peach as a teammate. I'm used to being the peach.

azen train my mk *goes to bmore too* XD

ChuDat

Smash Master
LOL you gave me a POUND before you left ! and i did pound you (i was sat on computer)
please please please don't say something that i didn't do lol

im surprise you really said that... because we said hi before the tourney then you came to people gave them *pound* before you about to leave including me.. and i did *pound* you

are we good ? cuz i am D:

and don't take me too seriously ! lol
like almost everyone said "korn always looks mad"

edit: **** you ee lol
It's all good, I understand. Yes, we are good : D

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Cafe then let us borrow ur wii, if we brake it ill buy u a new one. thats a good deal.

Top Bottom