• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic of Woodbridge III

D

Deleted member

Mow, change my profile text to red like you did with yours to black!

Sadly, I was only able to change my own. Now I can't even change this from black if I wanted to cause of all the name color changes from april 1st.

HAT

Smash Ace
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL

i'm so upset i didn't see this thread earlier. if this thread were discussions in real life, it would have become a brawl.

i LOVE how people started *****ing about one thing, and then other problems randomly came up simply from seeing the negative energy.

how the **** are we gonna unite md/va to take down homo-*** new jersey and ridiculously good NY? (west coast? no problem, give me a blindfold)

i understand taking the game seriously, but don't take your ****ing image seriously. who the **** cares what people think? you're not going to have sex with a smasher, unless you're actually looking for something homo, legit.

phil i miss you. can we still be friends?

Top Bottom