• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic of Woodbridge III

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
wow it turned into an epic wolf hating group.the only one supporting wolf was candy and kinda chillen.GO CANDY AND CHILLEN!
geez.**** wolf haters.

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
When it comes to eating watermelon in front of white people a n!gga just can't do it. Hell I can't even purchase it at the grocery store until I make sure aint no whites around. Then I got to go a black cashier regardless of how long the line. Back at my old job these whites brought over some watermelon for everyone to eat. All asking me if I wanted some but I know better than to fall for that. White people and their mind games.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Not in that particular matchup. As a character in general. Also, what kind of idiot Sonic spindashes into everything XD

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
Its too easy;

KeyKun: so how about I come train you for a day
KawaiiPoyo: who is this?
KawaiiPoyo: ?
KeyKun: lol wow
KeyKun: its Chillin, chu said hes gotta go there to see ur dad so i figured why not
KawaiiPoyo: oh
KeyKun: just 5 bucks for the day u can learn from the great chillin
KawaiiPoyo: Alright, I'll try to come up with $3
KawaiiPoyo: I have $2 atm
KawaiiPoyo: Are you coming along with Chu?
KeyKun: yup and Azen but like will you be willing to give Azen a back rub, no joke hes been tight and its the least u can do
KeyKun: H2YL loves helpers
KeyKun: be a helper
KawaiiPoyo: alright
KawaiiPoyo: lol
KawaiiPoyo: backrubbing Azen sounds REALLY homo though
KawaiiPoyo: xD
KawaiiPoyo: How
KeyKun: well if you dont want him to come...
KawaiiPoyo: you get my AIM anyway
KawaiiPoyo: No, no I do
KawaiiPoyo: I was just wondering
KeyKun: I got it from the boards, i was randomly looking for users to say plank had sexual relations with and i found you randomly
KawaiiPoyo: xD wtf
KeyKun: I'm chillin and awesome, everyone loves me cause I am an indian Jared, are u impressed by the weight i lost?
KeyKun: do u think I am sexy?
KawaiiPoyo: If I was gay yes
KeyKun: if you were awesome like Chu then you would agree at once
KeyKun: you think he got good by not complimenting me?
KawaiiPoyo: I mean you're 1337 and I like you and all but I don't find other guys sexy
KeyKun: I have a Kirby tatoo on my left butt cheek, how about now?
KeyKun: I'll even show u
KawaiiPoyo: I love you chillin
KeyKun: ;D

:3

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
When it comes to eating watermelon in front of white people a n!gga just can't do it. Hell I can't even purchase it at the grocery store until I make sure aint no whites around. Then I got to go a black cashier regardless of how long the line. Back at my old job these whites brought over some watermelon for everyone to eat. All asking me if I wanted some but I know better than to fall for that. White people and their mind games.
OMG Phil... lmfao! hahahaha...

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I've bone a lot of fat chicks in my time. I've always been straight and have always wanted sex. Even if it meant going for chicks fatter than chibosempai I wouldn't turn to the dark side.

My **** is broken from ****ing even the ugliest chicks.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Who subscribes to a results thread that doesn't post results for different tourneys of the same series lol.

You would be reading for like, a week at most.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
and yea wolf can **** diddy.dacit works so good.nanerz give him the ability to fly across the stage.and shine gimp kills diddy too easy

Top Bottom