• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic of Woodbridge III

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i just dont understand why people fight each other over a video game. some brawlers are really annoying, just deal with it. arguing, especially on the boards, just brings you to their level. people wouldnt instigate such arguments if they didnt enjoy doing it.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lolz this game sucks when you take it seriously XD just hanging out with everyone at tournys is whats fun :3

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Hova i am extremely dissapointed in you not putting my name in "smashers you wanna play"..........YOU GET YOUR *** OVER HERE THIS WEEK AND PLAY SOME **** BRAWL WITH ME! >:o

Kenrawr

Smash Master
snakes forward b rocket, the heat seeker, too goodz
Rofl Shinku. xD

About Chu,

Guys thanks for coming and helping me clean up. And thanks for saying I deserve most of the credit.
Please leave Chu alone now though. He apologized over the phone to me last night and he realizes he could have done a much better job.

Thanks to all the people who spent the night Saturday and helped me clean up. It saved me a lot of time. And Yoster is ****ing awesome for fixing the hole in my wall.

Anyway, the anti-Chu community should chill out. I know most of you guys are my friends, don't hate me D: But he's willing to change if the rest of you are.

CK, I have your hat =p

I'm probably going to be hosting with Tant for the next one.

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Hova i am extremely dissapointed in you not putting my name in "smashers you wanna play"..........YOU GET YOUR *** OVER HERE THIS WEEK AND PLAY SOME **** BRAWL WITH ME! >:o
Let's play any day this week, except Wednesday (poker and wings)... Actually, how about tomorrow?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
CANDY i'm using wolf now... HE'S SO FUN...Teach me things XD
YAY more wolf mains.tho ur not in md/va so im still alone.i know some combos.
jab> buffered dtilt (if person trips)>stutter step fsmash
fair>usmash>uair
bair>fsmash>fair
shine gimp is awesome.can be done on luigi,fox,falco,mario,oli,and a few others.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
In reality, a D3 who has played the game for 15 minutes can beat any Wolf.

Well, maybe not, but you get the point.

D

Deleted member

wolf is horrible.

EE I can build you a new controller better than any you'll find for $20.

taking pictures of each other sleeping is mad, mad, mad, mad, mad gay.

bolt I can't infract you for it but you're dumb.

D

Deleted member

that wasn't aimed at you in any way, nor was it an exercise of power.

chillindude829

Smash Master
i realize it wasnt aimed at me

i just think its cute the way you phrased that post, sounded awfully "high and mighty" to me

but you're just a smashboards mod

D

Deleted member

i realize it wasnt aimed at me

i just think its cute the way you phrased that post, sounded awfully "high and mighty" to me

but you're just a smashboards mod
ya basically.

I want to play you at brawl somtime soon since you've moved back.

chillindude829

Smash Master
the only people who have beaten me in a melee tourney in the past year:

h2yl, tope (dammit), m2k, blues, kirbstir

step it up everyone else

edit: i forgot boss but that was bs anyway who counterpicks brinstar...

ChaosKnight

Smash Master

step it up everyone else

well then mofo bring it on ima **** you in the fox dittos son and claim best fox in md/va

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Good **** thumbs. Always knew you were good xD
Thanks Trevor <3

snakes forward b rocket, the heat seeker, too goodz
lmfao I laugh everytime I think of that

step it up everyone else

You also forgot me ROFL jk

ChuDat

Smash Master
So um this whole drama wouldn't be fun unless i got in on it, so here i go.......

First things first, I'm pretty sure most people here like Chu, including myself. He is a good guy overall and has def helped the smash community by hosting tourneys when no one else would.

Lets get to the heart of the matter, Chu was made co host of this event and when it comes down to it he really didn't do anything from what I hear. Woodbridge set up the tourney, and K9 made the bracket. I kno Chu checked the bracket but that took like a second and quite a few people from diff crews checked it out also. During the tourney, I heard that when it got busy and someone was needed, Chu was sleeping on the couch. Im sure he wouldve helped out if someone asked. Shortly after the tourney, Chu left and didn't stay and help clean but he did picked up his portion of the venue fee. The house was actually pretty messed up the next day and Boss, Korn, Ck, GIMR, Apostle, Yoster, Thumbs and myself stayed to help clean up cause there was lots to clean. Thats right it took all of us to clean the house. Pretty much Chu got paid and others did the work.

Just to be clear, Omni, I have no problem telling this to Chus face or anyone elses. Im simply being honest and if Chu wants to talk about this in person im more than happy to. I simply feel bad for Kenny who worked his *** off for this event and I believe the whole venue fee should have gone straight to him.
Alright well I'm going to clear some things up publicly since everyone is assuming I did nothing without any proof or justification.

First of all, I would just like to point out that I do not owe you guys an explanation. I'm just doing this because all of you forced it out of me.

My name was used for this tournament. Come on now, everyone wants to go to a tournament hosted by "ChuDat", right? I usually get more people than than the average tournament since everyone in this country and their mom knows me. Everyone wants to have a chance to play me and get better so they all come to my tournaments. Also, by using my name, I can attract out of staters that would want to come to a "ChuDat" tournament. Not only do people know me for my skills, but they know me for my awesome bi-weeklies that I host.

I did all the grunt work for K-9. K-9 would tell me to do something, then I would do it. I mainly managed the PEOPLE that were there. People didn't want to pay up, people were stalling the tournament, people wouldn't stop playing friendlies (u guys know who u are!), and people wouldn't listen in general. There's much more to that but that's pretty much the basics. I hosted the tournament like it was my own. I would say that I'm pretty good at talking with people so I used that knowledge and got things done quickly for k-9 to host the tournament.

I also helped with set-ups whenever I could and helped make things look neat and organized. I also helped with the brackets and I helped with seeding. The brackets were messed up somehow for singles, we didn't know what happened. K-9 decided to fix it by him self, one player at a time, and fix the bracket like the way it was so I was like "alright, just call me if u need anything" so I passed out. People like poyo and ck saw me sleeping and woke me up lolz.

I was completely unaware of all the trash that was left at K-9's house and it completely slipped my mind. At my bi-weeklies, I don't see ANYONE help me clean up out of the kindness of their heart (except VERY few people, they know who they are). I have to ASK people to help clean up after the tournament is over. If I don't ask, then people just leave without helping me out leaving me to clean up everything.

Also, keep in mind that all the trash that was left over was because of YOU GUYS. It should be your guys's jobs to clean up your own trash. Why should it be the work of K-9 and I? K-9 generously opened his house for three days and let people bring in food and eat wherever they want. If you are going to complain about doing something, then just don't it.

In conclusion, I helped out in my own ways and what I thought was necessary. If I could have helped more, I would have. I don't like to feel like everyone is watching everything that I do (get a life). I wish you guys would get the facts straight before assuming and don't judge based on what you hear -_-. You can't talk if you don't know what you are talking about, that just creates more confusion and drama plus you are slandering my name and making people think I'm some bad person. Also, I would appreciate it if anyone who has a problem with me, please just approach me with it in a mature fashion.

Lastly, I would just like to say I'm sorry if people still think I didn't do much. .... Thanks a lot guys. Thanks for forcing me out of my position as co-host -_-.

ChuDat

Smash Master
I would appreciate it people didn't listen to Korn when it's about me. He loves drama and he doesn't even know me. Don't judge me if you don't even know me

Top Bottom