• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic of Woodbridge III

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
LOL poyo I was seriously getting worried, when you don't post for awhile I'm like........"did he actually do it?"

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Why do people have to use the word "drama" to describe these situations -_- high school girls made it up, I'm sure.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
You owe me 20 dollars for the controller you lost, Poyo.
You didn't find it?!

Alright, I'll get $20.

I'm still trying to find out what the **** happened though.

Either.

1. My brother lost it cause I think I let him use it for teams

2. I left it unattended when I went to McDonald's and it got stolen.

Still, people left their controllers lying around and they didn't get stolen other than your's, but I got ya, I'll pay you at the next tourney I'm at.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
you're dumb
I'm dumb? Chillin, please explain to me in PM how I'm dumb because I don't recall a single Brawl tournament where all of H2YL attended.

I may be wrong.. but I'm almost sure I'm not. Take this to PM if you wish to correct me and I will edit my posts and apologize.

hova

Smash Champion
I'm dumb? Chillin, please explain to me in PM how I'm dumb because I don't recall a single Brawl tournament where all of H2YL attended.

I may be wrong.. but I'm almost sure I'm not. Take this to PM if you wish to correct me and I will edit my posts and apologize.

Azen, Chu, Chillin and even Chinesah were all at the last C3 at the end of May

Chu showed up late because he was at the Brawl in the Streets tourney, but all of them entered singles

Bolt you're a cool guy, but you really do take things way too seriously and jump into things when you're not needed/wanted. voicing your opinion on every topic will only make people like you less; especially when you are wrong and way off base

they also have been in full attendance at just about every Critical Hit tourney

edit: people i want to play more Brawl with

Taj
Mattix
Chillin

that is all

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Azen, Chu, Chillin and even Chinesah were all at the last C3 at the end of May

Chu showed up late because he was at the Brawl in the Streets tourney, but all of them entered singles

Bolt you're a cool guy, but you really do take things way too seriously and jump into things when you're not needed/wanted. voicing your opinion on every topic will only make people like you less; especially when you are wrong and way off base

they also have been in full attendance at just about every Critical Hit tourney
Then I stand corrected. I owe Chillen, Chu, Azen, and Chinesah an apology.

Sorry guys, once again.. I don't know what I'm talking about. :chuckle: but I would honestly like to see you guys more often.. Azen is one of my fav smashers. "Too Goodz".

And Hova, I only jump in on things when my friends are involved. If Mattix, MattyP, Oh, Lykieos, Oath, Taj, BMX, Korn, Lil B, Coney, K-9, or even you Hova get targeted.. then expect my voice to be out there. Since I am not there to back them physically, I can only do what I can verbally.. whether I make myself look like a fool or not.. and if it ever came down to a physical confrontation, expect me there.

That's just how I roll. Once I pick which friends mean the most to me, they will see it through my actions whether its "dumb" or not.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Hova, Mattix is pretty d@mn good for being kinda new isn't he?

Bolt is stepping it up a bit too, but once again we didn't get to play, WTF.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I think we should only use the word drama when people are arguing over something that is useless and stupid.

If someone has a legitimate complaint I don't think we should call it drama. If we call it drama we're basically dismissing it and telling that person that his or her complaint is useless and meaningless. It also makes people feel like they're immature. I don't think it's fair to make someone feel immature for a rightfully made point or argument.

Also, if you just let stuff roll off are shoulders it builds up and you'll end up talking about someone behind their back because you can't hold it in. That's how the "drama" starts.

I agree that if you have a problem with someone you need to talk with them about it in person and make up. It's not healthy to keep grudges and that stuff inside.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Then I stand corrected. I owe Chillen, Chu, Azen, and Chinesah an apology.

Sorry guys, once again.. I don't know what I'm talking about. :chuckle: but I would honestly like to see you guys more often.. Azen is one of my fav smashers. "Too Goodz".

And Hova, I only jump in on things when my friends are involved. If Mattix, MattyP, Oh, Lykieos, Oath, Taj, BMX, Korn, Lil B, Coney, K-9, or even you Hova get targeted.. then expect my voice to be out there. Since I am not there to back them physically, I can only do what I can verbally.. whether I make myself look like a fool or not.. and if it ever came down to a physical confrontation, expect me there.

That's just how I roll. Once I pick which friends mean the most to me, they will see it through my actions whether its "dumb" or not.
You got my back son yeahuz

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I think we should only use the word drama when people are arguing over something that is useless and stupid.

If someone has a legitimate complaint I don't think we should call it drama. If we call it drama we're basically dismissing it and telling that person that his or her complaint is useless and meaningless. It also makes people feel like they're immature. I don't think it's fair to make someone feel immature for a rightfully made point or argument.

Also, if you just let stuff roll off are shoulders it builds up and you'll end up talking about someone behind their back because you can't hold it in. That's how the "drama" starts.

I agree that if you have a problem with someone you need to talk with them about it in person and make up. It's not healthy to keep grudges and that stuff inside.

Yeah using the word "drama" sort of belittles arguments/disputes that have actual credibility. Drama would be if someone "CHEATED ON DEY BABY MAMA" or if Chad Channington, Captain of the Football Team dumped his girlfriend for her best friend.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ROFL@how butthurt people get when i point out that the players who are best at the game they like despise the game they are playing.

i mean, it's gotta be embarrassing to put so much time and effort into something and lose to people who hate the game and dont even practice....

hova

Smash Champion
u are leading a pathetic little life right now plank

are you really that upset about no one wanting to play melee with you?

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
ROFL@how butthurt people get when i point out that the players who are best at the game they like despise the game they are playing.

i mean, it's gotta be embarrassing to put so much time and effort into something and lose to people who hate the game and dont even practice....

That's really only our region and there are amazing players that love brawl, like Candy, Hova, HAT, Esoj, and Korn is neutral. On top of that you have players that are stepping it up like crazy, like Oath, BMX, K-9, Coney, Tant, EE.

NJ/NY has so many amazing players that actually like the game, even many that don't play gay.

I don't love brawl per se but I do like it and enjoy teams alot.

BMX

Smash Lord
Don't explain something he can't understand, Taj. It doesn't matter if they don't like the game and play it. They are good nonetheless and gives us a challenge. I like it. Plank just comes in and declares, "Here ME! HERE ME! Brawl suxx!" Who cares?

Hova, god****.

Coney

Smash Master
hells yeah, us middle-placing scrubs (besides korn) gotta stick together

of course i hope you all understand that once i get top 3 at C3 this weekend, you'll all be GUTTER TRASH

SOVAman

Smash Hero
That's really only our region and there are amazing players that love brawl, like Candy, Hova, HAT, Esoj, and Korn is neutral. On top of that you have players that are stepping it up like crazy, like Oath, BMX, K-9, Coney, Tant, EE.

NJ/NY has so many amazing players that actually like the game, even many that don't play gay.

I don't love brawl per se but I do like it and enjoy teams alot.
I am not stepping it up?

Top Bottom