• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic of Woodbridge III

ChuDat

Smash Master
That expression you made when I farted on you when you tried to Kirbycide me was priceless ~_^

I believe I was wrecking you guys pretty well, but hey, like Taj said, you guys make an awesome team.

See me in singles. I'll be sure to Douche you there. ^_^
Singles? I dont' think you would make it far enough to even face me lolz. How about a $10 money match instead? LOLZ. Yeah, u did do pretty well. U still lost though.

LMFAOOOOOOO @ Bolt.

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
If you know Bloodcross, bring him with you :)
I've played him a couple times in tournaments. I really have trouble with his falco, but I think I figured out how to beat him. I'm trying to get my friends to come down and visit me so maybe they can bring him.

Copacetic - Glad u enjoyed our tournament =). I have another tournament that I am hosting on the 27th if you haven't heard about it. There's also another tournament next weekend called the C3 June Judgement tournament. When it comes to chillaxin while gaming with ur friends at a tournament, MD/VA is where its at!
I wanted to go to those, but I'm out of money until I get paid (July 1st). After that I'll be going to each tourney I find til I leave

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Either Mk, GnW, or Wario. Not sure yet, but I need a new character. idk if they'll be my main or an alt but I can't go all ROB.

It won't be ready for like a month or so cuz I'll be to busy trying to beat Pokemon Stadium :p I'm starting over ^_^
jj pick up wolf.he is too good.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Drama can all be avoided if you guys grew the gonads to say how you felt in person. That's real talk, son.

And stop bad mouthing Chu. Most of you don't even hang around him enough to know him as a person so you create this little picture in your head of who he is and that spreads like wildfire.

Yo, the worst part of this is that most of the trash talking goes down post-tournament when Chu's gone or here on the threads. Sayin' how you feel on here doesn't make you any less of a coward.

And you guys all know that everything I'll say in here I'll say in your face without hesitation. If I had beef with Chu, I'd talk to him about it directly so we could settle it like men instead of discussing it here waiting for reinforcements from the peanut gallery.

This is to no one in particular, but I'm sure a lot of you can take a lot from this. I encourage trash talking when it comes to the game, but leave the gossiping for the women.

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Uh. . . . EE?? Dont know why you put that but idc. And Taj dont talk ****. When i got in your face about not giving lie his money u didn't do ****. And shiku stop putting up dumb **** on boards. And i did nothing to you. So what is your beef with me?I mean if you got a problem say it to my face. And EE your a cool dude but please dont make stuff up aight.

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i know. Lmao. I mean but if it's involing someone im not cool with , like Taj then i take it serious. But nothing mean towards u man. Your my n i g g a lol.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Wow, I sleep like a samurai. All cool and composed with my arms crossed and my pretty long eyelashes.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Uh. . . . EE?? Dont know why you put that but idc. And Taj dont talk ****. When i got in your face about not giving lie his money u didn't do ****. And shiku stop putting up dumb **** on boards. And i did nothing to you. So what is your beef with me?I mean if you got a problem say it to my face. And EE your a cool dude but please dont make stuff up aight.
LMAO had I been serious you wouldn't have done ****, like when YOU didn't give ME my money at the last tourney, and you said "LEAVE ME ALONE" when I told you you better give it to me, and I straight up TOOK it from your grubby hands, seriously, see me in person you Level 1 DARK ELF.

Your brother is cool as **** yet you must've gotten the recessive genes or something. I don't care if I get banned from every event, I will seriously choke the **** out of you the next time I see you if you piss me off, and if you don't believe me, say something and I'll get someone to record it and put that **** on youtube. I will take your AIDS infested controller, wrap it around your neck and shove it down your god d*amn throat, wait til you puke it up, and do it again over and over til you can't even say the words "EYUWAHMUNNYMAYTCH"

EVERY time you get smart with me, I ***** you out for like a minute straight and you just run away and cry without confronting me, the only reason you're even walking is cause I wouldn't start anything at K9's venue since the place is so nice, but if you did that **** in MY house they'd be looking for your body right now (though they would have to do it during the day since your *** is so dark and tiny like a recently born black poodle that they couldn't find it no matter how hard they looked)

Also for EE http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237629&page=2

10myaccountwillgetbannedforthisbutidon'tgivea****

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Please N I G G A I Will Like To See You Do Anything. Next Time I See You Im Gonna Spit In Your F A Ggot Azz Face U B I Tch Azz Ni Gg A.

hova

Smash Champion
haha... c'mon Sin we all know you're a wuss

and stop trying to talk to me. period.

yo i was tryin to *pound* someone after a match and he snuck his hand in there and stole a *pound*. it was so homo

also Deez you should announce yourself when you show up cuz i can't tell you two apart and I have to be nice to Sin until I can figure out who is who

jjvirus

Smash Champion
That's not meat riding. You are just defending me when there are 10 other people attacking me for no good reason. I appreciate this btw, thanks =). I barely even know Coney and urself, too.

Where is the rest of my back up? -_-. Friends? Hello? lolz
Np. I just don't want everyone fighiting <_< Its stupid....

I've played him a couple times in tournaments. I really have trouble with his falco, but I think I figured out how to beat him. I'm trying to get my friends to come down and visit me so maybe they can bring him.

I wanted to go to those, but I'm out of money until I get paid (July 1st). After that I'll be going to each tourney I find til I leave
You'd be my bestest friend ever if you did :D

jj pick up wolf.he is too good.
Wolf sucks <3

SOVAman

Smash Hero
No one seems to recall the good Chu has done for us....for example Chu's Dojo 1???

/meatriding
LMAO had I been serious you wouldn't have done ****, like when YOU didn't give ME my money at the last tourney, and you said "LEAVE ME ALONE" when I told you you better give it to me, and I straight up TOOK it from your grubby hands, seriously, see me in person you Level 1 DARK ELF.

Your brother is cool as **** yet you must've gotten the recessive genes or something. I don't care if I get banned from every event, I will seriously choke the **** out of you the next time I see you if you piss me off, and if you don't believe me, say something and I'll get someone to record it and put that **** on youtube. I will take your AIDS infested controller, wrap it around your neck and shove it down your god d*amn throat, wait til you puke it up, and do it again over and over til you can't even say the words "EYUWAHMUNNYMAYTCH"

EVERY time you get smart with me, I ***** you out for like a minute straight and you just run away and cry without confronting me, the only reason you're even walking is cause I wouldn't start anything at K9's venue since the place is so nice, but if you did that **** in MY house they'd be looking for your body right now (though they would have to do it during the day since your *** is so dark and tiny like a recently born black poodle that they couldn't find it no matter how hard they looked)

Also for EE http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237629&page=2

10myaccountwillgetbannedforthisbutidon'tgivea****
Please N I G G A I Will Like To See You Do Anything. Next Time I See You Im Gonna Spit In Your F A Ggot Azz Face U B I Tch Azz Ni Gg A.
Wow sin you got balls responding to that LOL nice knowing you.

@JJ: seriously you have replaced old poyo on the boards now your worst then poyo.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Deal with it <_<

If defending someone and trying to lessen the arguing makes me a horrible person, then I guess I should quit. There isn't any reason to keep going if my way of thinking clashes with the rest of the region -_-

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Drama can all be avoided if you guys grew the gonads to say how you felt in person. That's real talk, son.

And stop bad mouthing Chu. Most of you don't even hang around him enough to know him as a person so you create this little picture in your head of who he is and that spreads like wildfire.

Yo, the worst part of this is that most of the trash talking goes down post-tournament when Chu's gone or here on the threads. Sayin' how you feel on here doesn't make you any less of a coward.

And you guys all know that everything I'll say in here I'll say in your face without hesitation. If I had beef with Chu, I'd talk to him about it directly so we could settle it like men instead of discussing it here waiting for reinforcements from the peanut gallery.

This is to no one in particular, but I'm sure a lot of you can take a lot from this. I encourage trash talking when it comes to the game, but leave the gossiping for the women.
So um this whole drama wouldn't be fun unless i got in on it, so here i go.......

First things first, I'm pretty sure most people here like Chu, including myself. He is a good guy overall and has def helped the smash community by hosting tourneys when no one else would.

Lets get to the heart of the matter, Chu was made co host of this event and when it comes down to it he really didn't do anything from what I hear. Woodbridge set up the tourney, and K9 made the bracket. I kno Chu checked the bracket but that took like a second and quite a few people from diff crews checked it out also. During the tourney, I heard that when it got busy and someone was needed, Chu was sleeping on the couch. Im sure he wouldve helped out if someone asked. Shortly after the tourney, Chu left and didn't stay and help clean but he did picked up his portion of the venue fee. The house was actually pretty messed up the next day and Boss, Korn, Ck, GIMR, Apostle, Yoster, Thumbs and myself stayed to help clean up cause there was lots to clean. Thats right it took all of us to clean the house. Pretty much Chu got paid and others did the work.

Just to be clear, Omni, I have no problem telling this to Chus face or anyone elses. Im simply being honest and if Chu wants to talk about this in person im more than happy to. I simply feel bad for Kenny who worked his *** off for this event and I believe the whole venue fee should have gone straight to him.

Top Bottom