• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic of Woodbridge III

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Wow, guess I won't be needing a co-host then if that's how it works.

Oooo!

So I found a video of a ton of people pestering Korn about entering singles.. he keeps telling them to stop worrying about it but they don't listen. Someone takes it too far and stabs Korn.. well I wouldn't tell him not to enter singles anymore.. this happened in a Brawl tournament in Korea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtGE8-T2ufc&feature=related

Sadly in the end.. the Brawl Police showed up.

Not for the faint of heart.

<3 Kornn

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Cool story, bro.

You honestly don't understand where my truth lies for quitting.
At least I didn't pull a Dark Peach and cry like a ***** or post a thread of my life.

Dude come on, it may not be as bad as D. Pch's or Poyo's long rants, but it's in the same vein of them. I know how you feel but GIMR is just trying to make you realize that you haven't placed that badly besides this tourney, and even still I wouldn't consider it BAD, you lost to two really good players.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
chu wtf at taking 40% of venue?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

and u didnt help clean up after words >_>

you;ll see i;ll show ya!!
I DIDN'T POST THIS **** YOU BOSS KORN CK FOR USING MY ACCOUNT

I would appreciate it if you would shut ur mouth Thumbs and if you have anything to say to me about something like that, please pm me. Please edit your post as well.
Chu, it's Boss, Korn, and CK who used my account to post that. I didn't make that post. What a bunch of *******s.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I just finished cleaning the bathrooms.

I hate you all.

Edit: Someone left some sweat pants at my place. Claim them so I can get them to you the next time we're at the same place =o

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Yes i agree this tourny was mad fun. And im glad i payed forte back. Tant i would of given you your money but had basically had nothing left sorry. Yo OMNI it was close man, ill get you next time. And SLIK really close man, i Fup both matches LMAO. Next time man ill be on point. And slik who cares if yoster timed u out man. Its part of the game just next time be prepared for it. But yeah thx k9 for letting me enter haha.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Korn is now banned from ALL of my events aside from the Epic of Woodbridge events until he fesses up and speaks to me in a mature manner about it.

Reason?: I don't take kindly to people who talk **** about people behind their backs.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
wow my name was THE FIRST one that came up

thank you sir

10sarcasms
You did it to yourself. You were the one who made that post under my account because you're just a prick who likes to start drama in the community and laugh when everyone back stabs each other instead of looking to the ******* who started it all. You start 90% of the drama on the boards these days and it's so dumb how everyone falls for it and goes after each other instead of you.

10bossisagiantdouchebag

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
What? What did kornn even do? Kornn talked behind someones back? This happens on a daily basis between tons of people...I seriously doubt kornn has any beef with you chu, and kornn is one of my favorite smashers in general.

If you're gonna ban Kornn from events like the DOJO, PM me. I really don't want to be part of an event that bans my friends.

You could always get his number and settle things.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Korn is now banned from ALL of my events aside from the Epic of Woodbridge events until he fesses up and speaks to me in a mature manner about it.

Reason?: I don't take kindly to people who talk **** about people behind their backs.

ah ****ttt i guess im banned too xD

but i wanna talk about it !!! can i talk to you about it out in the open ??

i mean 50 bucks off cohosting an event but you didnt really do much of anything .... whats up with that o.0

Oath.

Smash Ace

everyone one in this community does it.. stop acting like a baby when its about you chu, everytime someone "disrespects" you its such a BIG deal.. when really its just a few words bro. it will be ok, korn shouldnt be banned for anything get real. I'm sure you've done it a few times in your life as well sir : /

ALSO. you did not help with anything towards the event chu(neither did i and thats not like me, im sorry kenny), even though thats none of my business but everyone is right.. you dirty dawg. Also really smart in a way.. had a tourney the night before the woodbridge one, made cash, then come to the woodbridge one, made even MORE cash, man got a sick hustle.

EDIT: Thnx CK for letting me use your phone XD you da man

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

sure, all I did was speak the truth

people talk **** behind backs, you already knew that

unfortunately, all you can do is banned people from your tournaments.

yes it's going to hurt me so much.. :o
10sacasm

jjvirus

Smash Champion
"Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends...."

So glad I'm a nobody in the community, I don't get into trouble with anyone ^_^

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Wow. It's official. I don't like Chu. I've tried to stay calm with all the **** that happens between everyone but seriously... Banning someone because they talk about you? What are you fuking 12?

"Mommy, he's making fun of me!" *Spank = Ban*

You take advantage of the fact that your a Tournament Director. You feel you have power because your the almighty ChuDat of H2YL, well newsflash Chu, H2YL is dead and until they come back, your on your own.

Your not a god in the community Chu, your just a smasher that happens to be good at the game.. quit thinking your more than that by banning people left and right for outrageous reasons. Sure I'm sure I'll be banned from your events because I don't agree with your methods but I could care less.

You won't get any meatriding from this scrub. No sir. You can have the other 90% of this community meatride you.

Wow, ****ing school girls. I want to quit this game because of its community. >.>

Shinku

Smash Champion
I JUST CAME!!!

i almost forgot, me and thumbs ***** **** against one team on pokemon stadium.

snakes forward B rocket ----------------------------------|D BOOM!!

cry me a river

Coney

Smash Master
Oath said:
everyone one in this community does it.. stop acting like a baby when its about you chu. everytime someone "disrespects" its such a BIG deal.. when really its just a few words bro
i get what you're saying man, but this shouldn't be true. whether or not it is or isn't, i know i certainly don't, and neither does anyone that i play smash with regularly, there's nothing but peace and harmony and unity and love and gay ****, man. we should really be trying to get people to stop all this stupid ****, rather than saying it's cool just because everyone does it. trash talk is fine and all, but people take this stuff way too seriously on both sides and it just escalates. not that i'm saying anything actually happened here mind you, 'cause i really don't know or care, but come on now...

and don't think i'm targeting you oath, you know i love you, even when I'M IN A BAD MOOD

seriously though, this **** is like super smash bros.: junior high, God****.

i'm about to start a cartoon miniseries starring you guys

Top Bottom