• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic MM!!! CO18 vs Seibrik... D3 ditto

PimpinTZ

Smash Cadet
haha, that was pretty epic.

Nice jet hammer kills, seibrik can turn around and grab really fast perfectly wtf

I learned some things from this

Master Raven

Smash Master
I <3 ya both but good **** to CO18 because everyone likes to root for the underdog.

OverLade

Smash Hero
CO18 for best D3 evarrrrrr. :D

lol workin on it.

Makes normal chaingrabs look sexy. And of course...the jet hammer.

Good stuff. *Favorites*

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
This wasn't half as gay as I thought it'd be, you both had your positives. Seibrik has really good edge game, CO18 had some really well placed Jet hammers and aerials.

CO18

Smash Hero
yeah seibrik has some really nice setups, I need to work on some. He grabbed me out of my up+b on my way up D:

Thee Incubus

Smash Journeyman
Amazing.
Love watching you guys. I always learn something with your matches. I have never seen grabs out of DDD's upB. Good stuff.

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
lol i know ditto's don't mean anything but i never checked who placed higher or anything but i heard seibrik got 3rd at some tournament with m2k and azen first and second and g-reg and chillin in it.

CO18

Smash Hero
lol i know ditto's don't mean anything but i never checked who placed higher or anything but i heard seibrik got 3rd at some tournament with m2k and azen first and second and g-reg and chillin in it.
yeah, that was critical hit 4.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
****, that was amazing. I learned a lot. Good **** from both of you.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yea it was fun

but the grabbing the up-b was just something i've been telling everyone to do wenever they notice they ddd out of jumps, or just using up b from under the stage.

its the same concept as the jet hammer, but better to do at lower %. you KNOW the d3 has to pass the edge, and no attack will knock him out until either A: he cancels it, or B: he reaches the peek. however grabs>everything.

Soooo upon reviewing the vid, i realized everytime i grabbed ur upb, i shoulda just done down throw instead of releasegrabbing, the releasegrab gave u the option to grab the edge, the d-throw would always send u too far if im at the edge, which i will be in order to catch your up b....

another really useful ddd tactic i didn't get to use, is wen the ddd is out of jumps/or really low, edge hog, and if ur a stock ahead, or % ahead last stock, as he passes u with his up b, back off the edge-reverse inhale and it pulls him out of his up b, either into ur mouth, or under the stage. but yea, its goood...

Good **** co18, i'll get ya in the bracket next time ;)

Gishnak

Smash Ace
D3 dittos are so funny haha. At least both D3s were good :D, makes it much more fun to watch.

Seibrik has a great grab game. Seibrik, I think you're too aggressive when going for a kill on Co18.. You take too much damage/unnecessary risks. It's a *****, but you have to play patient/defensively to get the kill. That's just how brawl works... T.T
Co18- Love the jet hammer, I never use it... But now I see it's usefulness. I love your bair edgeguarding under the stage also. It's my favorite thing to do with D3.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
That was an alright set, I learned some things off it.

-Axle-

Smash Cadet
Cool, I learned some stuff. I found it sort of funny when CO footstool jump'd into a dair.

PimpinTZ

Smash Cadet
I now realize grabbing people out of jumps pretty much ***** with D3.

Also ur sig is like o.O jtb.

goldemblem

Smash Apprentice
I lol at the grabs the white D3 got on the ledge, nice matches, but too much chaingrab >_>

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
Jet Hammer= one of the most usless moves d3 has (except for maybe up throw) but def. the most rewarding!

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
loved it, picked up some good stuff

things i noticed:

epic DI

tried not to make the whole game a ddd MOlest fest with all the grabbing

thought u showed more expirience in non-grab gameplay such as comboes and the down b use

loved it, kept me watchin the whole time, loved how u used ur jet hammer and the use of the stage for KO's

CO18

Smash Hero
loved it, picked up some good stuff

things i noticed:

epic DI

tried not to make the whole game a ddd MOlest fest with all the grabbing

thought u showed more expirience in non-grab gameplay such as comboes and the down b use

loved it, kept me watchin the whole time, loved how u used ur jet hammer and the use of the stage for KO's
Thx.

My DI is only really good from vertical kill moves though. From horizontal kill moves its still good but not nearly as much lol.

Seibrik how the hell do you the bair cancel-momentum thing it just seems really weird to me
like you stop momentum almost instantly with it from horizontal moves and when I try it it seems like it doesn't do ****

but I can do it with mk's up air for some reason

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
ur just used to using certain moves. it took me a while cuz when i started i was still under the impression that airdodging helped. which was a really hard habit to break.

its just something u gotta practice. After u di the initial hit, hit the cstick back (ur always facing the stage) then start a new DI toward the stage after ur bair comes out.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Wow, from watching this, looks like I've got your Air game and Fsmash/Jethammer setups CO18, and I've got Seibrik's Grab game, but I don't have the spotdodge and airdodge I need >.<

Just to tell you CO18, I rooted for you, you had the better kills, Jethammer FTW!

Top Bottom