• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Wow, get at me falling behind. Been away, so just giving a shout-out to EC, and congratz for representing at GW last Sat.

I heard a rumor that DM's coming outta retirement. Is this lovely news true?
i hope so! dm is funny and cool =D and i can **** him in teams >:3 lol <3

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I AM NOT IN THIS CREW, THEREFORE YA'LL TWISTED SISTAS IS TALKIN BEHIND MAH BACK. This warrants too many caps to be popped into too many *****. Line up, ***gots, I'ma bring the law.

And maybe. this weekend is the wow fair.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I AM NOT IN THIS CREW, THEREFORE YA'LL TWISTED SISTAS IS TALKIN BEHIND MAH BACK. This warrants too many caps to be popped into too many *****. Line up, ***gots, I'ma bring the law.

And maybe. this weekend is the wow fair.
Caps lock?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
First off, Kashif isn't actually in this crew. He's either told me "no" or "I don't know" every time I asked him and he hasn't confirmed on the boards anywhere that he's in this crew, so I'm not counting him for the crew battle event.

Atomsk: Dedede/Diddy
Inui: Marth/Meta Knight/Snake
Mew2King: Meta Knight/Dedede
BlackWaltz: Olimar
Orion: Falco/Meta Knight

I think this is our best group for winning. The top three players in the crew are pretty obviously Mew2King, Atomsk, and I. BlackWaltz is good and plays a character that can make an excellent counterpick, and it's one few people know how to fight. I think Blue, Tec0, and Orion are all close in skill level, but I think Orion is the most experienced of the three and he adds Falco to our group.

Sadly, that leaves AAAA, Dave, Tec0, and Blue to form another group, which they'd need Ether to actually show up for or a random decent player to recruit for the crew battle.

In the event that BlackWaltz or Orion can't show up, I'd want to use Blue in the main group because I honestly don't trust Dave enough yet to handle players like teh_spamerer, Keitaro, Snakeee, Shadow, NinjaLink, etc. in a high-pressure situation.

I am up for including dmbrandon in the main group instead of Orion if he comes to this because I <3 dmbrandon. :)

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I know I definitely read it somewhere, but I've been so busy trying to catch up with what's going on, I wanted to make sure. I am going to see you guys at Gaming World on Saturday, right? Especially Inui, Atomsk, and M2k. M2k really just because he really helped me fix my DI, Atomsk just because he's got a good reputation, and Inui just to bury all the **** between us both being Marth and all.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The top three players in the crew are pretty obviously Mew2King, Atomsk, and I. BlackWaltz is good and plays a character that can make an excellent counterpick, and it's one few people know how to fight.
BlackWaltz is more of the bomb than you play him out to be :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
M2K isn't going anywhere this weekend.

Atomsk, Blue, and I are definitely going to Gaming World.

I don't care about our mains, mostly because I now think Marth is abysmal in comparison to the S tiers and I want to play Meta Knight seriously. I'd bury the nonsense between us just to avoid...more nonsense.

I just heard from teh_spamerer that Mew2King won't be around the weekend of the 4th for some reason. That means we either need to get Lord Knight to join or use Blue. Tec0 is crewing with teh_spamerer.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Picking up MK really makes it seem like you're trying to fill DMs shoes, lol.

Seriously though, more power to you. It's something I've been heavily considering myself, so I have respect for those that follow through with their decision.

Keit, you're going to be at that crew battle . . . very hopefully.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Marth is my favourite character and I have the most fun playing as him.

However, after playing him for so long in tournaments, I've come to the personal conclusion that he's not that good and this game isn't balanced enough to let him win against the S tiers enough. Even NEO, the best Marth, is failing to place high. I've lost confidence in Marth.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Eh, I don't really have problems with the S tiers. Snake is okay, but easy to trap and edgeguard. G&W is counter bait, and subject to low % death to tipper. Falco can get 0 to death comboed, lol. D3 is one of my personal best match-ups, being so **** easy to edgeguard, and R.O.B. is just him, lol.

MK is a significant problem though, I will admit. It's not even that I always lose to MK, it's more that I usually am knocked out of tourney by MK, and it is frustrating to a certain extent. Eventually, people will get to M2k's level, or a lot closer, and then I'll really have a problem. I can ride the wave for now though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I have a secondary, Louie.
Is it a surprise?

@Pierce7d: Marth is at a disadvantage against Dedede and Snake. I hate to wish this upon you, but I hope you have the displeasure of playing Atomsk in tourny to see how bad it is it for Marth. Atomsk beat NEO like 3-0 or something in an MM, btw.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord

Sadly with the days of Montage coming to an end, I figured well I'd be best to take the time to make a new crew with my friends. The name Enemy Controller comes from my love of Kaiba MADs from niconicodouga XD
An example is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5jVR1bM_M4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNJphRJvIRM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQDoAuxpfVE
More text to appear hear in the future...

Well anyway i suppose its time i list this crews members

Leaders

Atomsk
Main: DDD, Diddy, Wario, Olimar
Secondaries: Lucario, Zamus, Ivysaur, Random

Sadaharu Inui
Mains: MetaKnight
Secondaries: Marth, Snake

God

Mew2King
Main: MetaKnight
Secondaries: DDD, Snake

Members

AAAA
Mains: Fox
Secondaries: MetaKnight, Falco

MasterDaveNo1(Izumi)
Main: Toon Link
Secondary: MetaKnight

Orion
Main: Falco
Secondaries: MetaKnight, Captain Falcon

Turbo Ether
Main: Snake
Secondaries: Falco, Wolf, DDD, G&W

TECZERO
Main: DDD
Secondary: MetaKnight

Blue
Main: Sonic
Seconaries: Ness, PT

BlackWaltz
Main: Olimar
Secondaries: who needs one

so ummm yea this should be the part where i put crew battle things so yea umm insert that here XD

Everyone in the crew has to put the little blue eyes in there sig XD

you play ygo?

also did you even ask m2k about joining this crew? lolz

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Way to be wrong AGAIN, Trevor. >_>;

Sadaharu Inui
Mains: Marth, Snake, Meta Knight
Secondaries: Pit, Dedede, Falco, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf

I seriously use THAT many characters in tourny a lot.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You use Falcon and Ganon in tourny?? **** why can't I have the luxury of facing those characters :(

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Is it a surprise?

@Pierce7d: Marth is at a disadvantage against Dedede and Snake. I hate to wish this upon you, but I hope you have the displeasure of playing Atomsk in tourny to see how bad it is it for Marth. Atomsk beat NEO like 3-0 or something in an MM, btw.
I'm going to see you both tomorrow I believe. I'll make sure to play him tomorrow.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
ay kashif my sheik says ur link is garbz:)

just not as bad as ne-yo boys

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lmao erik I really am ****** you in posts xD

Spam's link is teh garbz and your sheik is supremely limited because you refuse to push down b, resulting in you having 7 kill moves as opposed to 1. Then again I don't mind snake living till 216% :D

Top Bottom