• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yo pierce how'd you get a link in your sig?

Also, you should change the crew name to something like Montage: The Atomsk Edition.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
You know the link tags
Code:
 [Url ] [/Url]
Simply put those around your image tags
Code:
 [img] [/img]
And you should get something that looks like this
Code:
 [ Url={insert URL you want to link to here}] [img] {insert link to image you want to display here} [/img] [/Url]

(Ignore the spaces in the URL tags. For some reason, they don't want to display in code boxes.)

EDIT: If that's too much for you, just tell me what you want to link to, and I'll write the code out for you to copy and paste.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
working on it lmao
Code:
 [ URL=http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=191144"][ IMG]http://photos-866.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v262/73/16/8847866/n8847866_41264174_4147.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Here you are, lol. Take the space out before the U in the first URL tag, and the I before the first IMG tag, and you get this.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
yo pierced!!! I officially changed my main so we def need to get more matches in, cuz those marth sheik matches were way 2 good.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
yo pierced!!! I officially changed my main so we def need to get more matches in, cuz those marth sheik matches were way 2 good.
Not good enough. I won't suck like I did on Sat. next time we meet, so I hope you step up your game :) Still, your Sheik is official!

I can't wait!

But uh, as hyped as I am, why the hell are we on EC's thread.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Rofl jinzo xD youd hate the current cards should i link Darked Armored Dragon or not its more broken then jinzo :p

Inui i now this might annoy you but do you really own a hotel O.o

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
RPG + expert mode = good

KH is good so far, but I do have a few gripes.

The Little Mermaid 'Under the Sea' song is phat, kid. Darling it's better down where it's wetter, take it from me.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Those lyrics couldn't be anymore directed to a adult audience.

Also EC how much would it piss you off.....I i call my "Crew" Reverse Kaado Open!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
you really can't name it anything else?

besides RKO is gonna get it confused for Randy Ortons finishing move

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Everything in expert Kingdom Hearts kills you in two hits.
*Spoilers*

The only boss I couldn't straight up fight so far is dragon mode Maleficent. She seemed way too random, immune to hit stun, and pretty safe even after whiffing. She got mind games. I threw on max fire resistance, ran, and healed while Beast ***** her. I like how he was portrayed btw. Next boss, Riku/Ansem was annoying until I figured out you could parry-slash-slash lock ridiculous chunks of his health away. Pretty epic dungeon. I thought Donald was kinda useless for most of the game, but after I figured out to turn him into a support caster, he's pretty amazing. No one spoil the rest of the game, still haven't beaten it.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Yeah, I beat that game on expert years ago.

Fun times.

Sora is too broken though.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
In the ending of Kingdom Hearts........You need.......to.......
Lets take a commercial break

EDIT:I highly recommend you only use 1 Limit because having all 3 is a waste, also Overpower your Sora until you've beaten the game, and Go back to EVERY world and make sure you've beaten every mini-game on it's final difficulty.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
KH on expert... Gah.

I remember I played through KH2 on Proud first, and thought KH1 would be similar. Boy, was that wrong.

Top Bottom