• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
And use correct grammar. Well, son.
Don't start sentences with the word "and." The word "and" is meant to be used as conjunction between two statements to prevent a run-on sentence, not to begin a new sentence. Your second statement has no verbs, therefore is not a sentence, but a flagrant display of incorrect grammar.

Speak English, mahfugga, English!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Don't start sentences with the word "and." The word "and" is meant to be used as conjunction between two statements to prevent a run-on sentence, not to begin a new sentence. Your second statement has no verbs, therefore is not a sentence, but a flagrant display of incorrect grammar.

Speak English, mahfugga, English!
I was adding on to the previous sentence, furthering the idea, thus making the word and acceptable. My second 'fragment' was off, but whatev. ur gay

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I wanna join.....gotta start going to more tourneys and actually do good right?
And/or provide something we need/want a lot, such as rides, housing, some form of awesomeness, a hot younger brother, etc.

EC took top 3 at Gaming World today, with Blue taking 5th only losing to me and Atomsk.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
By the way. Louie is Olimar's partner.
I may possibly learn Bowser to counter my ultimate counter.
Though, in reality, I'm not sure how bowser holds up besides GRAB RELEASE BOWSER BOMB COMBO.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Obviously I won't use him against CG characters.. The reason I may take him out his for a character that doesn't CG.
So yeah... He is also fun. Very fun.
I beat up dapuffster with a triple klaw combo.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Brandon beat some serious ***. Except against me and Edd. :D!!!!

Edd and I would have had a serious chance at winning, but the private server they played on was LAG CENTRAL. w/e. Grats to ether. ^_^

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I wish the tournaments was 3v3, we would have ***** badly.

My Wii connects to wifi, but my DS doesn't. Wtf?!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Lol Brawl? I would say lol smash, but people would flip the **** out in defense of Melee. Not that I dislike Smash, just saying.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Tsk if your ganna name a crew name it right Its Burst Stream Destruction jeez (Stupid English YGO fanboys -.-) xD just messin but it is the truth :O

dmbrandon

Smash Master
-.-! i was just joking jeez >.<

-.-
No, you weren't. Your actual intention was to see if anyone else was on the same level of Yu-Gi-Oh knowledge, to try and make friends. Instead of introducing yourself, and looking for a person to play, you tried to act like you're more knowledgeable about a subject to see if anyone was impressed.

Instead, you've made yourself look like a misguided elitist, and I hate you.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
T.T im not an elitist i play YGO competitively i am not at all an elitist and ygo does cost alot stupid 250$ pieces of cardboard >.<. srry if i rubbed you guys the wrong way Q.Q

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Hey Enemy Controller I was wondering, out of Pure coincidence a few friends and I decided to make a Crew and because my friend loves this Kaiba video, he suggested we call it "Reverse Kaado Open!" (RKO!).

I just wanted to ask if you won't be offended (Can't think of the word.) if we used that name.
Since it's pretty much the same reason your called "Enemy Controller"

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KBoe5_pRkk&feature=related
I would like to have your permission before posting this up.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Allin, I'd duel you.. However, I don't have cards anymore and I stopped playing after they added shiz like Jinzo.

White Lightning Attack DOES sound better though. Yes, whoever cares about YGO saw the actual thing. Most people don't care about it though.
In the end, the dubbed version has a better name.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I have like 9001 cards, used to play pro, not anymore. I dropped it for Brawl.

Also, Enemy Controller sounds better IMO, and is far more toolbox than any other card suggested for the name.

Top Bottom