• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
The sad thing is they probably took those stages into consideration when balancing various aspects of the game.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Every stage, as well as items, were taken into account when the game was "balanced."

I guess Sonic is awesome when he can around on a stage like New Pork City and snag items.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
The person in charge of the Wolf matchup thread thinks DDD wins with only a 60/40 advantage. what. I also finally did 100 super jumps in a row in SMRPG, so I allowed myself to beat the game.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
The person in charge of the Wolf matchup thread thinks DDD wins with only a 60/40 advantage. what. I also finally did 100 super jumps in a row in SMRPG, so I allowed myself to beat the game.
"What matchups do you use Peach for?" - Eazy
"Mainly Dedede" - Azen
"Can't Dedede chaingrab Peach?" - Eazy
"Yeah but he never gets grabbed" - M2K

imo same thing should apply to Wolf. That bair practically spaces itself for you.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
dm azens peach just stays in the air and dairs me a lot,

peachs dair APPROACHING YOU goes through a retreating MK nair, the hitbox is really large and it works well on DDD, DDD can only Fair or Bair to fight back

this is m2k

dmbrandon

Smash Master
dm azens peach just stays in the air and dairs me a lot,

peachs dair APPROACHING YOU goes through a retreating MK nair, the hitbox is really large and it works well on DDD, DDD can only Fair or Bair to fight back

this is m2k
I waas talking about wolf.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I dreamt of the best idea for a JRPG ever last night. Four party members. All-female. All hot lesbians. The main character is the leader, the other three are her apprentices and it's all coincedental. You can pursue a relationship with them all. I guess I kinda got this idea after watching Pirates of the Caribbean 2, where there's kinda-sorta a semi-love-rectangle, and the episode of House where Chase takes advantage of a high Cameron and sleeps with her. I also watched V for Vendetta yesterday, which had lesbians.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Holy crap, bro.

Nvm, my new epic sig is too big.
lulz

nice JRPG idea ;). In fact...

I dreamt of the best idea for a JRPG ever last night. Four party members. All-female. All hot lesbians. The main character is the leader, the other three are her apprentices and it's all coincedental. You can pursue a relationship with them all. I guess I kinda got this idea after watching Pirates of the Caribbean 2, where there's kinda-sorta a semi-love-rectangle, and the episode of House where Chase takes advantage of a high Cameron and sleeps with her. I also watched V for Vendetta yesterday, which had lesbians.

I am teh_spamerer, and I approve of this message.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
lulz

nice JRPG idea ;). In fact...

I am teh_spamerer, and I approve of this message.
Woot, it would sell millions. Can you get away with a teen rating if you portray women making out? Like Tidus and Yuna in the FFX lake scene? Also...

manliness below

bajisci

Smash Ace
that game would be amazing and quite controversial so idk if theyd get away with T but it should be M if it did exist ;-)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

someone needs to play a hentai rpg LMAO

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Bro... bro... bro... bro, look up Ciscoreo on youtube. This man wins. I Can't C&P the link with the Wii browser. Do it now!

They decreased hitstun and the ability to combo because of Final Smashes. Brawl was built for casuals. It's easier for a casual player to compete by building damage and killing with a Final Smash, than it is for them to learn to combo. The announcement of Final Smashes was the first sign that the game was dumbed down.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Yea dm, spam told me he labeled your mom a miaf:(
Disgustingly enough he told me right before telling me he labeled his own mama a miaf, he is sick as h3ll.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Wow, get at me falling behind. Been away, so just giving a shout-out to EC, and congratz for representing at GW last Sat.

I heard a rumor that DM's coming outta retirement. Is this lovely news true?

Top Bottom