• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
wanna know how to **** kingdom hearts 2? just get the reflect ability. i remember i killed sephiroth in 10 reflect attacks because it dealt one full bar of his life each time.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Sora is just stupidly OP.

He sucked the fun outta both games for me.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Yeah, Sora is broken and has too much rapesauce. But I still love KHs
I play them for the story. Not the challenge. Since Sora makes challenge impossible.

Also KH1 >>>>>>>>>>>>> KH2.

KH1 had harder bosses, more exploration, ACTUAL puzzle solving. So like...you were ACTUALLY challenged to do something, since as I said in terms of battle, Sora >>>>>>> all.

In KH2 you run around r*ping everything with broken limit breaks and finishers that cost no MP at all and give you ridiculous crowd control, oh and you have seperate forms too. Hell you even get a form that fuses your power with Roxas' and then you can REALLY lay down the hurt. And let's not forget the triangle button who's function and abilities change to suit Sora's needs every battle. Really the concept was just laughable and the developers should have just called it the "Sora owns your face off just because we said so" command. There are no real puzzles. Just overpowered attacks and pretty cinamatics.

ONE OF THE GREATEST GAMES OF ALL TIME THAT FAR SURPASSES THE FIRST GAME MI RITE GAIZ?!?!!?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I wish I had known to abuse finishers. I tried one finisher and was disgusted by the absurd MP cost, because everything hits hard as hell, so I've been spending MP primarily on Aero and Cura. I'll look more into finishers. Almost done with the game.

Should I play Okami next or replay FFXII?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
MP regen in KH series is fast as hell man.

Abuse finishers my dude.

They are too good.

Especially the one you get from Cloud. Insane speed and priority and you can chain them multiple times. Ars Arcanum is good too though thanks to invincibility frames.

Okami...that wolf **** is more OP then Sora. But I can tolerate it since she is like...the mother of all creation in her game. Sora has no such excuse for his brokenness.

*continues to bash Sora relentlessly

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
MP regen in KH series is fast as hell man.

Abuse finishers my dude.

They are too good.

Especially the one you get from Cloud. Insane speed and priority and you can chain them multiple times. Ars Arcanum is good too though thanks to invincibility frames.

Okami...that wolf **** is more OP then Sora. But I can tolerate it since she is like...the mother of all creation in her game. Sora has no such excuse for his brokenness.

*continues to bash Sora relentlessly
Lol, I set up Goofy with MP gift, he spams it on Sora, Sora spams Ars Arcanum, and Donald supports. Meanwhile I have the other MP stuff equipped. Yeah, kinda broken. Sora also has Second Chance equipped, so it takes a minimum of three hits to kill me, enough time for Donald to heal with his infinite MP basically. Ars Arcanum > Ragnarok, because of the invincibility, huh?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ars Arcanum is a bit better due to invincibility IMO. Although Ragnorok might have invincibility as well. I never tired to attack through anything with it.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Final Boss was kinda lame/boring. I hate when final bosses have like 19 different forms/segments. Storyline was alright, level design was blah, combat was kinda fun, but repetitive.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I was too lazy to get a haircut this week, I might show up with the nerd beard and sideburns.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
DM and myself are thinking Snake isn't the second best character anymore. I think Atomsk said this too today.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I don't know exactly, but he certainly has the worst matchups of the top tier. I would be surprised if a Snake main ever wins a major tournament.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Yeah he does lose to some odd characters here and there. Pika = lol.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
So if Snake isn't considerd the second best. Who do you guys think would be winning tournaments if MK was banned from competitive tourny play.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
It's hard to say. Other than MK, the characters that place in the top 8 at tournaments varies a lot by region.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
now that theres more notice and its brawl this time, u should all come to the drexel biweekly on the 17th lol

to jigglymastr - i think the tier list would remain almost the same with MK off of it. i cant really see it affecting anything. snake would ****. but u said if snake didnt count, wha? if snake and meta dont count, then ROB and GaW would own everything

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I disagree. Snake beats Meta and half the matchups people say he has trouble with he actually lose or do that bad in.
It's true that some matchups are open to interpretation, but I think the Snake hype is finally dying down. A lot of people aren't afraid of him anymore.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
It's true that some matchups are open to interpretation, but I think the Snake hype is finally dying down. A lot of people aren't afraid him anymore.
I think too many people claim that their character beats Snake. For example, the Peach boards say Peach vs Snake is 60/40 in HER advantage. I still personally believe that he could possibly be better than Meta Knight.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I think a lot of matchup threads are... a bit off in general.

Just checked the Peach boards, they actually have it as 40/60 Snakes favor.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Yea, some of those boards say toonlink beats snake...wonder where'd they get an idea like that?

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I wonder if toonlink boards still think to throw bombs against olimar...

Nah, most boards are wrong in matchups. As I believe pierce said, the Marth boards don't want to admit they have weaknesses. I'd think the same sort of thing applies to every character boards.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I've always said that Snake is over-rated. Just sayin.

And if MK was not in the game, Marth would be S-tier EASILY. The lower sections of the Tier list might not move much, but the top would actually scramble. A reasonable factor of what determines a character's tier in this game is how they do against MK, so if you take that out, of course stuff changes.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Without Metaknight, Falco and Dedede would do much better. Snake is amazing but he has some gay matchups. Marth wouldn't be S tier though. Diddy would be IMO.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
I wonder if toonlink boards still think to throw bombs against olimar...

Nah, most boards are wrong in matchups. As I believe pierce said, the Marth boards don't want to admit they have weaknesses. I'd think the same sort of thing applies to every character boards.
lol at stupid people who would think that. olimar beats toon link. and snake beats toon link too.

Top Bottom