• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: I Can't Defeat Air Man. Princeton, NJ. 2/28/09.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Not with the PT hacks, which will hopefully be on the Wiis when low tiers are going on.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
We're in the Garden Room now. The hotel booked something else for the Windsor Room.

Room rates are $55 for players staying overnight.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
If I was any character from the MM series and not MMX ( this is bosses only ) I would be Skullman cause he has an awesome costume :)...of course MMX is all about MAGMA DRAGOON! ... and yea needless to say main characters would be X and probably Bass or Blues :)...anyways...I cant wait :)

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Inui only jacked up the price of doubles to put more $$ in his pocket. ;p

Trevor's Ivy nonsense has already been covered...

Haha, I main low tier. This is gonna be tight.

EDIT: Strife, I heard you ***** co-host this weekend. Good ****. You need to come to this!

Inui

Banned via Warnings

EDIT: Strife, I heard you ***** co-host this weekend. Good ****. You need to come to this!
I can't deny the truth in that. I explained that it wasn't the only reason, though. On the bright side, 4th is now paid out in doubles, so it's going to benefit two other people as well. Now the great-but-not-top-3 teams can win some cash, like Pierce and someone, Umbra/Malcolm, Diem/Ether, etc.

Alex is definitely coming to this.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
I'm trying to convince my mum to let me drive to this.

If I do come, I think I can get Allied to bring a video camera and a laptop with recording equipment.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

Why do people think I am so amazing at hosting... I just like to help nothing really special. It is all you guys that help out too so you all deserve credit as much as me. XD

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Bumping this for the sake of hype. We should try to get a group of people together to go see the most-likely awful Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-li on the day/night before this tournament imo.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Inui: This is true. By the way, does house fee apply even if you're not gonna play in the tournament? I've got a friend who might come, but I highly doubt she'd enter. Just wana know what to tell her.

Strife: Well then...people get the most inspiration to be helpful when you're in charge. ****it, I KNOW there's a correlation between you and successful tournaments. Just need to find it. :p

Ether: Lol. Doubt it. I don't even see good movies in theaters. >.>

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm not going to charge a female the venue fee.

Btw, I'm probably going to use a lot of Ike in low tiers as well. I am in love with the way he moves. <3

Panik izZ Siik

Smash Rookie
Me and Storms are about 75% sure we are going to this.

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw it was a Brawl tournament

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Btw, I'm going to put Frigate Orpheon and Rainbow Cruise back on, but I'm allowing two stage bans now. That's more fair, right? I'll see how long this compromise can last. I really do think those stages are too gay for competitive play, but people want them, so w/e.

what if a guy gos that doesnt enter the tourney. does he have to pay the venue fee?
Yup.

Idc what you think about it, lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
not asking cause of me since im not going, but wondering why girls get in for free when guys dont. theres no difference. this isnt some college frat party were talkin about, its a game tourney.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
not asking cause of me since im not going, but wondering why girls get in for free when guys dont. theres no difference. this isnt some college frat party were talkin about, its a game tourney.
I wouldn't expect you to understand. :laugh:

Alex said:
THEN WHY DO YOU CHARGE CRISMAS...LIES!!! Waive her FEE!
When did I do that? :confused:

She probably voluntarilly paid or some crap like that. I wouldn't force her to pay it ever.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I was just playing IDC she is a player to me XD...i charge her at my events...though I def get the biggest pot at the end ;)

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Shouldn't it be 3$ of the venue fee because of a brawl copy/wii/TV? I just feel like someone is going to be a smart *** and show up to this with out a brawl copy.

Or maybe I'm the only one who noticed.

Top Bottom