• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

End of the Year, Beginning of the New Era~Ann Arbor MI 12-11-10

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Tutu... you really need to integrate this thread into the tourney calendar so that people know it's Brawl and Melee.

Not a single Melee post besides me and Moose for the past three pages.

That is, if you're even still planning on running Melee at this.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Also, Tutu, you need to include the location, especially on the AiB post. People keep asking me for the exact location, and I'm unable to provide it, because it's not listed. I just know it's somewhere in UofM? lol

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Tutu... you really need to integrate this thread into the tourney calendar so that people know it's Brawl and Melee.

Not a single Melee post besides me and Moose for the past three pages.

That is, if you're even still planning on running Melee at this.
I finally got this taken care of. Shoutouts to L_Cancel and Junglefever for the assistence.

As for Melee. In all honesty I would love to run melee, but it's not likely looking at the few melee people who've bothered to post. I feel like the tourny system change ****ed **** up a little, but there was little interest to begin with.

Basically if at least 8 ppl enter melee I'll run it.

I'm doing a last minute kind of check, but im trying to see who all is coming and how they're getting here.

Ori&Boxxy coming from West Bloomfield
JTSM picking up various people, I think Topix, Pzo, and his brother charles.
From EL we have Sumer-WTP-Gifts-and FZK(as a maybe)
Sk and necropope from alpena
avariceX (don't know where ur from)
Tech Chase-who r u coming with?
From the A2/Ypsi area- Me, Roller, Gio, assuming lain, the mann(maybe), and hotarms
I think Bigdaddy is coming, not sure. If u are are u bringing kenny/flame?
Zyth getting here somewhere.
D.Disciple-Don't know if ur still coming or not, at this point im assuming no.
Who knows what L_Cancel is gonna do lol.
Goddy-I have no clue if ur coming or not.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm coming to this...why wouldn't I? Idk about teams tho. Extra money and done early I might wanna sleep in lol

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Roller, if I do decide to come, how soon can I arrive on Friday, and how close is the AA bus station to your dorm? o:

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm bringing Oblivion, and potentially someone else too.
Would the someone else be Eric/Tyrannochu? If so, nice. Want to help him out some more and see how he's improving.
Roller, if I do decide to come, how soon can I arrive on Friday, and how close is the AA bus station to your dorm? o:
I completely forgot you were staying with me! =D lol Sweeeet.

Ummm. My last class ends at 2. So I suppose any time after that? And the train station is pretty far. And judging by how cold it is...

You might want to see if you can get someone to pick you up, or take the bus from the mall right like across from the bus station. It's only $1 I think for non-students. But obviously getting a ride would be better. I would give you one except I don't have a car or a license. lol

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
well the blue busses on campus anyone can ride

but the city (white) busses that rollers talking about you swipe your mcard when you enter to get in for free (but not really since youre paying for college) or pay the fare if you dont have one

Roller

Smash Legend
well the blue busses on campus anyone can ride

but the city (white) busses that rollers talking about you swipe your mcard when you enter to get in for free (but not really since youre paying for college) or pay the fare if you dont have one
OH WORD? maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
I'm pretty sure it's just a buck though. You can win it back in a MM or something. lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
If you're at a busy AATA bus stop, you can usually take advantage of the crowd and sneak in through the middle door without paying.

Top Bottom