• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

End of the Year, Beginning of the New Era~Ann Arbor MI 12-11-10

Darkfire150

Smash Cadet
I might be coming to this. Still have to check and see if I can get the day off. Couldn't come to gameyard cause of money issues, and I hope this won't be a repeat performance :( if I do attend, expect a full setup :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Should be coming to this anyone wanna team if not I have a friend on AiB who I'll team with

fZk

Smash Lord
I hope I can make it to this. I'm going to need a teammate for this too.

Sparta Kick- we have to make sure we get at lest a couple of games, have not played you yet.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yay DL :D

Hmm this should be an interesting tourney..and I wont be running one for a change so itll be nice to be a normal attendee :D

TOPIX

Smash Apprentice
Should be coming to this anyone wanna team if not I have a friend on AiB who I'll team with
OMG...lemme guess, it's not Adrian...

But aside from that, I should be able to make this since I might have a possible ride to this : D, plus even if I did take the bus at least the venue is easy to get to THANK GOD. I don't see why I won't be able to make this. I'm also looking for a possible dubz partner, anyone game?

EDIT: Scratch that, it's either get a ride down there or bust for me. Cant get a return trip on the same day + the fare is outrageous. Not looking to house either, go to tournament then go home, all in the same day is the plan...

JTsm

Smash Master
I'm bringing so many people to this tournament. IMA GET PUMMPPPEDDDDD UGH.

TOPIX

Smash Apprentice
I'm bringing so many people to this tournament. IMA GET PUMMPPPEDDDDD UGH.
I'm one of them right

*throws thumbs up

ORI_bro said:
you know ThePzOraTor? Yeah he asked me after i 2-0'd his MK on wifi lulz
I laughed, WiFi, on brawl, I humor that such a thing exists.

Top Bottom