• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El paso TMS - brawl/melee tournament Nov. 14th-16th (MK is banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Your monitor is having color swap issues? You might wanna get that checked, you could have some malware or virus corrupting some core files.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
ok so i am home on my desktop and it is purple now so no. Earlier it said that Hylian was a smash director too so yeah.. Whatever i dont care though lol. just thought it was weird. Dont even know what they mean.
Phantom, are you and/or DMG coming?

error13

Smash Journeyman
luis i still don't know who u want me to
use in doubles.... i would like to use olimar but
he dies at such low percentages and the recovery

than i could use my pit but you dont like him
for some reason.

my IC could be good but its kinda hard to keep them together and
get any decent grabs off in doubles... all thats left is

wario but u dont like him either, since i cant use MK
i could practice with pit or wario more, i dunno u tell me

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
We're not coming, duffman. Not only would it have been far enough away from Austin, I am going to be in Houston that weekend for a med school interview. He has some family business, if I remember correctly.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
luis i still don't know who u want me to
use in doubles.... i would like to use olimar but
he dies at such low percentages and the recovery

than i could use my pit but you dont like him
for some reason.

my IC could be good but its kinda hard to keep them together and
get any decent grabs off in doubles... all thats left is

wario but u dont like him either, since i cant use MK
i could practice with pit or wario more, i dunno u tell me
I don't like your pit but you are still pretty **** good with him and we do good in doubles like that. I don't like your wario, you are ok with him but i haven't seen you use him that good. Your Ic are good aswell , we should practice more dubs with them. I just don't want you to choke on me. Olimar, Pit or IC your choice, we got 3 weeks, i dont want you to pick a new character either its too little time for you to master. maybe you can but i'd rather you work with what you got. Out of those 3 choices though we seem to do good with your Pit and my G&W. I am going G&w and depending how matches go i will take out wario

error13

Smash Journeyman
I don't like your pit but you are still pretty **** good with him and we do good in doubles like that. I don't like your wario, you are ok with him but i haven't seen you use him that good. Your Ic are good aswell , we should practice more dubs with them. I just don't want you to choke on me. Olimar, Pit or IC your choice, we got 3 weeks, i dont want you to pick a new character either its too little time for you to master. maybe you can but i'd rather you work with what you got. Out of those 3 choices though we seem to do good with your Pit and my G&W. I am going G&w and depending how matches go i will take out wario
i'm flattered but still, i don't think my pit or olimar are up to par
i just don't feel like any of my characters are ready not even for singles

we'll find out later today at the store.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Well I have been watching vids of people coming, we will give them challenge but we need moreeee practice, i hope Tengentoppentetsuya goes today. Need some vs ganon practice lol. Dont worry lee ill chug a beer with you even if you lose

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Considering all my practice with Sethlon...

Sure :).
I know he is amazing but i would say i am not too behind. have had comments from pozer, said i would play similar. that was months ago though, i have improved a lot. like everyone im sure.
So are you bringing you doubles buddy seth?

error13

Smash Journeyman
wow, people in college don't waste anytime
trust me heh

Hylian are you playing diddy now
or you just i dunno are having fun?

forward

Smash Champion
Hey guys I might be going to this, if I do I'm looking for some money matches.

Brawl singles/teams/3on3 - $20 - $50
Melee singles/teams/3on3- $10 - $100

nvm, i wont be going. the mm offers remain at any other tourney though lol

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
**** I signed on today hoping to invite you then you said you're planing on coming on your own then you say your not. what a buzz kill.

On another note Hylian bring your hacked brawl to this I want some wavedashing Ike dittos.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
OMG why doesn't this tournament happen already....
If i don't place at least top 4 or top 8 i guess... i will just prolly stop playing it so much and pick up my first person shooting again. unless i am real good at gears 2 but i hate third person.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
**** I signed on today hoping to invite you then you said you're planing on coming on your own then you say your not. what a buzz kill.

On another note Hylian bring your hacked brawl to this I want some wavedashing Ike dittos.
Sure.

Also, I will be accepting any MM's in Brawl+ vs my Ike.

Codes are:

No tripping
S-cancelling
Melee Airdodge.

error13

Smash Journeyman

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
How long do you think 2v2 Brawl will last? Past 6 PM?

EDIT: NM is coming with 3 people for sure, but probably 5.

Xion
Sliraobe God
and myself

EDIT2: Anyone need a doubles partner? My best are Wolf and Olimar but I'm also good with Falco, Fox, Marth, Donkey Kong, and Snake.

EDIT3: Because edits make you cool. I think everyone should pitch in like $10 for some quality beer or cheap vodka, and for every match you lose you take a swig or shot, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom