• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El paso TMS - brawl/melee tournament Nov. 14th-16th (MK is banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
LMAO!!!!

Oh wow at this topic.
Seriously, ban MK? ****in' ********.

Meh, well I guess I'm lucky I'm not going to this event.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
POZER!!!!! Just come! i want some of that snake once again, ill give you even more competition now!
Just bring all your GG people to this tourney
As for MK thing, i dont care one less worry for me... Dont tell me you picked him up a bit!?!!??

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Kind of dumb aren't you going to hobo 12 because hes banned there too. Same in NM and in dallas biweeklies I think. Guess your unlucky because theres nothing near you where he isn't banned.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
I can't goto Hobo 12 because I'm banned from the venue itself (I guess for being too good, lolololololol).

No but really, this is gay rule and there are many Brawl tournaments to help support the "non-ban" on this.

I just hope there are not some kind of tournament division that will separate themselves from Ban-MK tournies to no rules tournies.

Oh well, in the end people will realize how stupid they are and take out this silly rule and allow Mk.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I can't goto Hobo 12 because I'm banned from the venue itself (I guess for being too good, lolololololol).

No but really, this is gay rule and there are many Brawl tournaments to help support the "non-ban" on this.

I just hope there are not some kind of tournament division that will separate themselves from Ban-MK tournies to no rules tournies.

Oh well, in the end people will realize how stupid they are and take out this silly rule and allow Mk.
Hobo 12 is not at planent zero.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Since you can't go to actual big tournaments that might be why you think this rule is stupid but its actually approved by the SBR right now and the 3 SBR members coming to this wanted him banned.

Why do you actually consider it gay? Plenty of people don't agree with it but no one says its gay unless they don't know what they're talking about.

edit: did you guys all end up going to mykilljoi.com ? they already started advertising for us seems like going to that one gay items tournament actually had some benefits.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, after reading that I know I'm wasting my time with you.

Whatever, have fun with this MK is banned tournament.
anyone who's sig claims they are the best ever at something clearly likes themselves too much.

just sayin...

error13

Smash Journeyman
why does everybody
always wanna argue....

i don't like confrontation.

but anyone else wanna MM?

i have so far just
an MM against

Kashakunaki
my OLIMAR vs his ????

and
Hylian $10
My IC versus "his anything"

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Pozer, have you ever given Melee a chance?

Just curious.
Yes.

anyone who's sig claims they are the best ever at something clearly likes themselves too much.

just sayin...
Judging someone by there sig? That's really weak, seeing as how my sig is an inside joke.
Get the back story on it before jumping to conclusion on how you think people are.

Oh well, I'm just trolling now, sorry.
I'll be on my way...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
First of all Snake is the only real clone in Brawl. And Second, Snake isn't alive :/

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Snake doesn't have a fully functional male anatomy either.

Just a reminder to everyone staying at my house bring sleeping bags and blankets so you can be more comfortable. The 2 couches can't be used to sleep now because my mom thinks we'll ruin them. She did say she would rather buy a mattress than having strangers sleep on them so who knows maybe I can throw it in her face in a week or 2.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Tell her one of them is Mormon. Maybe that would change her mind.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
POZER!!! Come prove to everyone that your snake kicks ***. (i know it does)
Everything will almost be for free, Carpool!! you jazz and DMK

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
LMAO!!!!

Oh wow at this topic.
Seriously, ban MK? ****in' ********.

Meh, well I guess I'm lucky I'm not going to this event.
It's ok. I would have taken your monies anyway.

Arturito we'll talk about how to change the store around on Tuesday. You better go. Duffman, Raul thinks he's all cool cause he won that tournament. And shame on you Arturito for losing.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I know its gay but hey I came out the real winner because I got us another 60 people to advertise on. And like 5 that are going to help us. In my eyes that is the true price of that weird thing I walked into on saturday because it doesn't deserved to be called a tournament.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Arturo ill get on aim later, i need pass guitar hero first. Fallenpokemon0 got second. I could of won an items tourney with Falcon easy as that. Shame on arturo, first a random luigi and now a random Sonic. Raul went MK at the last match too. MK is banned so he has no hopes now, everyone will eat him alive.

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Arturo ill get on aim later, i need pass guitar hero first. Fallenpokemon0 got second. I could of won an items tourney with Falcon easy as that. Shame on arturo, first a random luigi and now a random Sonic. Raul went MK at the last match too. MK is banned so he has no hopes now, everyone will eat him alive.
You can beat me with falcon? :laugh:

Fallenpokemon :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh and Raul is doomed.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Okay okay furious I'll up the ante to a $5 MM. After these MM's I'm going to be broke by the end of the tourney unless I win melee singles AND all the MMs.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
**** it richard your going to make fun of me for being happy all the time? Whats next your going to taunt when I'm owning you on Tuesday?

Glad you want to come daimonster you didn't sound to up for it after the ban MK verdict.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Where is this vermillion guy anyways?? i will kill him and take his name. not as cool as mine but i still like it.
daimonster you are D4BA right?

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Dont listen to Arturo he uses ike so he lies a lot.
If anything i think you deserve better spot on the Texas power ranks
I don't really care. Several people on the panelist are procrastinators and poor panelists imo. My expectations of an accurate Power Rankings went down the drain after their inability to communicate effectively on the basis of skill and tournament placings.

edit: I'd like to be an SBR member or panelist. I am very headstrong and do not crack to things such as peer pressure. If anything, I listen to what people have to say and only give merit to their ideas through their usage of strong logic.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I would like to be one too but heh no ones who i am and some people never give chances. I also think that people that know each other often will just put there a buddy up there u know? i dont know anyone on that list, yet i know how they play who they are and i check their placings on results every time as well. I like to see how the Meta game evolves.
I just hope this tourney turnsout well and hopefully people will notice some of us

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I sure wish I was an SBR member....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom