• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El paso TMS - brawl/melee tournament Nov. 14th-16th (MK is banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I dont think it would be that long, but if it is it would just be by like very little. Im sure you guys are soldiers and could still drive 4 hours.

Dude if i would win i would be down to buy some beer for almost everyone lol.
Since i am money matching your ride buddies, your wolf vs falco/gw/wario/wolf? you pick

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
**** Duffman, why don't you just Money Match everyone who registers?
well because that would be like 1000$ in money matches even though i would win at least 66% percent so its not a bad idea lol. Nah i am limiting myself to 100$ over all but i forgot about crews and all that so that last challenge was the last one. unless some noobie asks lol

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
So you wanna money match or what? The doubles tournament shouldn't take too long Kash. I'm pretty sure we'll be done before 6. We've done that drive in like 3 hours before. You guys can handle it.

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
Nice. I <3 you Richard. But only for today. Go play smash at the store today. Me and Luis are going.

error13

Smash Journeyman
ya i know but the homo said he
can only go for so long so i dunno
how long u guys are going to be there

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I saw only 1 flaw with that flyer you called it TMS showdown which would be take our money showdown showdown.

Me and David aren't going because he doesn't want to miss the office. We're going to need designated drivers on saturday and friday now.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
crew battles, who is in EPTX crew and whats the size of a crew......?

here jon new flyer again

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/goats13/flys-1.jpg
You me and Toppentengentetsuya (scrub) for sure. John - h= Jon's falco has the potential but doesn't use it sometimes. David hasn't played much. Fallenpokemon is the best jiggs in texas... Arturo uses ike... Neocell's marth is looking good but idk how he would do vs other people plus can't land a dolphin slash.

What time does melee the next day? can't we make it like at 10 am cause people would be here already

ill play 4:30- 7:15 I have to go watch her soccer game... its just like an hour plus ill go to EB games to drop off stuff. I went to Gamestop today and was talking to some guy, left the flyers. I am going to talk to the manager tomorrow then he will decide if he can tell the district manager for all that stuff. Goin to gamecrazy later this week too
@ARTURO : update my MMs Furiousduffman (falco) vs Highlian (Diddy) 10$

error13

Smash Journeyman
You me and Toppentengentetsuya (scrub) for sure. John - h= Jon's falco has the potential but doesn't use it sometimes. David hasn't played much. Fallenpokemon is the best jiggs in texas... Arturo uses ike... Neocell's marth is looking good but idk how he would do vs other people plus can't land a dolphin slash

HAHA HA HA HA

and alright well ill see u at 4 or whatever
time it is we're going and

how many people = a crew

3 or four or five?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
xion remember you have one vs me
Arturo bring your whole ike Smashboards butt buddies and they will get a knee in the face. you know i am like 30-1 my falcon vs your ike. sorry i exaggerated its more like 27-1
mewerror i think its 4-5

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I dont think it would be that long, but if it is it would just be by like very little. Im sure you guys are soldiers and could still drive 4 hours.

Dude if i would win i would be down to buy some beer for almost everyone lol.
Since i am money matching your ride buddies, your wolf vs falco/gw/wario/wolf? you pick
How about all four?

error13

Smash Journeyman
arturo put my MM's on the first page before i main sonic and luigi

kashkunaki - my olimar - $$$?

Hylian's "anything" - my IC - $10

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
ok 5$ each one round each character or we can do a 20$ match first to 5 where i have to use all my characters at least once?
Thats it for my money matches case closed
Interesting...

How about $5 each?

arturo put my MM's on the first page before i main sonic and luigi

kashkunaki - my olimar - $$$?

Hylian's "anything" - my IC - $10
How about $10?

Anyone else want to do money matches?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Yah, I can house more if you decide to go Mexican style and fit 9 people into a 2 passenger car.

I'll think about doing some MMs with you kashkunaki don't know how many I actually have right now lol.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Yah, I can house more if you decide to go Mexican style and fit 9 people into a 2 passenger car.

I'll think about doing some MMs with you kashkunaki don't know how many I actually have right now lol.
i can go pick up people from your house for a ride, i dont mind

The Gamestop sponsoring thing looks good, i am about to talk to main main person

Kashakunaki

Smash Master

The more the merrier. However, I don't think we can get that many New Mexicans to come. We're going for gas efficiency .

Also, cool.

error13

Smash Journeyman
im trying to teach him how to win
so i don't be embarrassed when the
people from out of town show up

jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk =P

and don't get jealous adam i know he's yours heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom