• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC Event #4 - GameUnicon 09: S.N.E.S. Tournament - August 2009 - MA

Iwan

Smash Ace
The Smash 64 tourney is gonna be too good. Everyone better sign up for it!

Also, any chance of an Isai sighting?
lol...i call dibs on doing a steve irwin parody....

"OYE!....crykie mates!, it's ISAI, the rawrest smasha in they entoiya waaald! He's a rare litt-el bugga, OYE!"

I need a camera man though.....anyone?

also, how many youtube hits would something like that get? xD

Cia

das kwl
LOLOL.. this is the first time i'm seeing this thread.

::subcribes::

also, someone good, who i'll never get to team w/ again, should team w/ me for this.. LOL

Alukard

Smash Hero
lol...i call dibs on doing a steve irwin parody....

"OYE!....crykie mates!, it's ISAI, the rawrest smasha in they entoiya waaald! He's a rare litt-el bugga, OYE!"

I need a camera man though.....anyone?

also, how many youtube hits would something like that get? xD
LMFAOOOO ... i'm down ... i soooo want to see that lol

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I heard whoever gets the 1337th post in a major tournament thread always gets 6th, you should all probably try and get it. 6th is pretty good.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Oh ****

I better warn Armada

that if he gets it

he'll just get 6th

instead of beating Obama and M2K

in the finals

=(

well, I'll just get the 1337 post for him then

EDIT: What counts as the 1337 post, the 1337th reply or the 1337th actual post in the thread?

Spife

Smash Master
Oh ****

I better warn Armada

that if he gets it

he'll just get 6th

instead of beating Obama and M2K

in the finals

=(

well, I'll just get the 1337 post for him then

EDIT: What counts as the 1337 post, the 1337th reply or the 1337th actual post in the thread?

PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA IS GOING?!?! Is he running for fist place?
He's probably better then me :laugh:

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Lol kid

either I'm stupid

and didn't percieve the joke

or you haven't followed this thread thoroughly

which would mean...

YOU'VE MISSED ALL THE GOOD OBAMA JOKES!!!

how could you? ;__;

EDIT: No, I was just stupid >__>

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Let the masterminds brainstorm....good sir.

Alsooooo.....this sounds like it could be a potentially awesome place to do a smash documentary..........

nooice.

im just sayin...this thread has been around for about 4-5 months now. as a fellow tourney host, I personally wouldn't make a tourney thread without a confirmed venue first, so i dont get peoples hopes up and lose potential interest.

and id like to come, but the date its finalized cant be too close to the actual tourney date, because i have a job, and even i need time to scrounge up enough extra money to buy a plane ticket

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
The "masterminds" consist of: Matt.zeb. Come to a Mass Madness and see if that instills great hope in you.

Yes it kind of needs to be in Boston because it needs to be easily Airport and T accessible.

No this thread should not have been made until more details were concrete.

Frames

DI
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081117153904AAfM5WA&r=w

Done. Find a huge hotel in boston with a ballroom, and rent that ****.

Also, it doesn't HAVE to be in Boston, does it?
hotels are pretty pricy, i remember checking hotels for fast and some wanted several thousand a day, plus they typically expect you to rent rooms as well, the convention center was actually cheaper in orlando than some of the local hotels

also, forget boston this needs to be in framinghammmm lol

seriously though i'm excited to see boston, i wanna visit fenway while im there lol

im just sayin...this thread has been around for about 4-5 months now. as a fellow tourney host, I personally wouldn't make a tourney thread without a confirmed venue first, so i dont get peoples hopes up and lose potential interest.

and id like to come, but the date its finalized cant be too close to the actual tourney date, because i have a job, and even i need time to scrounge up enough extra money to buy a plane ticket
don't worry gdx, there's still 5/6 months before this so they have ample time to figure this out, plus since pretty much all of FL is going anyway, we'll figure out the best way to get there as the time comes

Iwan

Smash Ace

haha, I was just joking around bud. no worries.

Although, I do have faith that this will turn out pretty epic. And aren't Neal, Dazwa, Elen, WoZ, and The Mages also hosting this? It isn't just one "mastermind", is it?

lol.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
LOL, the summer is now less than 6 months away. Good **** on getting a date for this.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
if it were just matt.zeb in charnge, I'd be unsubscribed right now =P

just kidding, matt.late's too good.

Top Bottom