• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guys, take the rest of this talk about the circuit to the circuit thread please. Stop spamming the hell outta Cort's Esticle thread.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
If you don't know the dates to any of the other tournies except for the finals then why is it impossible for this esticle date to change?

last mass madness had a 100 people.

which brings me to:

Why the **** isn't a mass madness a ecrc event? If you advertise it as such and devote ALL the space to Brawl it could be >100 people easy.

I dont care how much you clean up that venue

i would never want to run a 100+ person tourney there
it would be horrifying

if MM was to ever be on the circuit, they would definatly need a larger venue

another reason why i will say MM isnt on the circuit

To be honest

It seems like mages end up running the bracket for half the tourney, everytime we go

Those 2 reasons alone are enough, imo

NOW, like wes requested, this conversation can continue in the ECRC thread

Archive 556

Smash Rookie
YO was good u guys ima come to this turny as well so you guys go ez on me its my first real turny and ill bring my wii and game to help out cant wait till the 9th peace

dmbrandon

Smash Master
This weekend is me and my girlfriends 1-year. If I skip it for vidyagames, I'ma get castrated. the Boys say no. v_v;;;;

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Ever think it would be a good idea to have this tournament on a different day so people could go to both this and mass madness?
Actually, he moved his tournament date for the Maine tournament to make sure he wasn't running a tournament the same day as ours. I don't see why Mass Madness shouldn't reschedule for this one seeing as how you were planning two Mass Madnesses ahead, especially seeing how Cort rescheduled for the same exact reason (Was planning 2 tournaments ahead)

If neither side budges, and I attend a tournament this weekend, it'll be this one.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mass Madness wil be rescheduled. Talked to jamie about it and there's no way it'll be this wkend.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Well i'd like help gettin here. Anyone from NY driving or could pick us up from the station or SOMETHING.

Archive 556

Smash Rookie
im real down with going to this turny and ill bring the wii and brawl to help
its my first real turny so ima bring my A game to win

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero

another reason why i will say MM isnt on the circuit

To be honest

It seems like mages end up running the bracket for half the tourney, everytime we go
At MM10 whitemage/tom only took over the bracket when I had to pee or change a set up or something. And when Elen stole me and forced me to play a few rounds of Melee.
I ran the Brawl Singles bracket all day. I made and ran the melee singles bracket as well.

I decided to take a break and let Tom do something so after those two events I went and played melee. Not sure who ended up running Brawl doubles.

All I know is that whitemage only created the Brawl singles bracket (though I took all sign-ups for all 3 tournaments) and seeded Brawl and Melee singles.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
At MM10 whitemage/tom only took over the bracket when I had to pee or change a set up or something. And when Elen stole me and forced me to play a few rounds of Melee.
I ran the Brawl Singles bracket all day. I made and ran the melee singles bracket as well.

I decided to take a break and let Tom do something so after those two events I went and played melee. Not sure who ended up running Brawl doubles.

All I know is that whitemage only created the Brawl singles bracket (though I took all sign-ups for all 3 tournaments) and seeded Brawl and Melee singles.
You do realize I sat there for at least three hours calling matches and **** right? I didn't just seed. I just didn't mind since I volunteered, but at least give me credit for what I did for christ sake.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
You do realize I sat there for at least three hours calling matches and **** right? I didn't just seed. I just didn't mind since I volunteered, but at least give me credit for what I did for christ sake.
3 hours? No way.. I remember being right next to you after you called out the first few rounds of Brawl Singles then you handed it off me.

When I say "only made the brawl bracket" I meant out of all 3 brackets that what you made. I wasn't saying that is all you did.

And Blackmage, I meant between Tom and KDJ. Cuz I saw both of them doing it so I don't know who really "ran" it.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
haha kit so gooooooooooot unless we merk corts team :) gonna have to refuel that robert of urs and get its oil change. i gotta install a new firmware on my pike so i can use em to spike some n00bs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom