• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
In all fairness it was OWM,Matt.zeb,KDJ,Cobra for a bit, and Me. I thought we all did a good job and it always ends up being a mix of people running it because everybody wants to play friendlies and we get distracted to easily. I am going to say you should reconsider MM for ECRC because it can be run with just one person and if that happens I just won't enter any tourneys to make sure it runs smoothly. That way someone will always be there when people need to report matches and so on. I mean any tourney hosts need help anyways look at Estcile it probably wouldn't run as smooth if Cort didn't have the help of the DM owners and they do a great job together. I think you should re-think your decision on making MM on the circuit because I think it will benifit alot of people in the long run.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
The MM venue is too cramped and small to ever be considered for an ECRC IMO. If they got a new venue, I'd think about it, but until then there's no way for it to work there.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
yep

i stated that million posts back

and everyone from MM ignored that fact

it would be impossible to run a large scale tourney at that venue

but honestly

ECRC thread please lolll @_@

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'm tempted to go to this and win the tournament to prove how gay brawl is then run all the way back to MM10 with Cort's snake throwing grenades at me and staying in one place.

You know, since I play really gay in it now. Ask Zoso. <3

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
yep

i stated that million posts back

and everyone from MM ignored that fact

it would be impossible to run a large scale tourney at that venue

but honestly

ECRC thread please lolll @_@
I don't think that Digital Mayhem would be any better with the amount of people your expecting but you already made the date so hats off to being cramped. Matt I would like to car pool with you if that's possible and what does everybody think of me biting everyone because we are going to be cramped.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Tom I'll have to see about that carpooling since I'm waiting to see what Jamie has to say about keeping August 9th for MM11

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
"Chibo's Color-Blind Rule: If a player on a team is playing Lucario, Sonic, or Pokemon Trainer, either team can request for them to be Blue Team and the opponents must abide. If both teams have one of the characters, they must work it out between them."

That's a pretty **** good rule Chibo's got. That should probably be put in effect across New England...

Just a thought...

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
lets do the MM, OWM XD
Ouch, sick burn.

I'll be doing MM's as well. $1-$5 agaisnt my robert. $20 if you're memphischains and wanna lose $20 again! :)
OMW ill teach you how to beat plank ...well unless he goes wario .

Also ill mm you omw it will be my first ever so i better win it lol 3$ rob ditto sound good?

10knackers

edit: Why 3 dollars you ask? because its in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom